[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone explain to me what's going on in america right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: wearemuslim.jpg-large.jpg (83 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
wearemuslim.jpg-large.jpg
83 KB, 600x550
can someone explain to me what's going on in america right now?
>>
#WeAreParis
#WeAreMuslim
#WeAreWomyn
#WeAreSyrianRefugees
#WeAreISIS
#WeAreNazis
#WeAreAllHumans
>>
File: loli rustle.jpg (59 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
loli rustle.jpg
59 KB, 405x412
lets all hope trumps censors 4chan

imagine 4chan without dumb americans shitting up the board
>>
>>25049593
On social issues: Radical leftism in the mainstream, less but some radical rightism too
On economic issues: Radical rightism is the mainstream
>>
>>25049593
>>25049593

racial tensions are rising. whites are starting to form more of a racial identity, they're feeling their backs being put up against the wall. the idea that we can all live in harmony is rapidly becoming obsolete.

no one wants to put this plainly however so there is always awkward tension in any political discussion.
>>
File: 1447931219614.jpg (16 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1447931219614.jpg
16 KB, 227x222
>>25049619
go back to your gay orgy, eurofag
>>
>>25049619
Well, he's not gonna become president.
But even if he did, he actually couldn't just text bill gates and have him shut 4chan down. If you're not trump, you'll understand why.
>>
>>25049619
so a couple of people looking for something that doesn't exist anymore?
>>
>>25049694
Bill Gates is a hardware and software developer, he doesn't even have much to do with the internet.
>>
>>25049723
What's the point of this post?
>>
Extreme political polarization. Discourse in this country is almost dead as each side differs on an axiomatic level. This can only lead to radicalization.
>>
>>25049610
You forgot
#WeAreBlackLivesMatter
>>
>>25049593
Based on that particular picture?

Michael Moore (famous far-left filmmaker) is protesting Donald Trump's anti-refugee policies.
>>
>>25049633
>no one wants to put this plainly however so there is always awkward tension in any political discussion.

It's usually brushed away as an expression of white privilege. It ultimately gives them the ability to dismiss people's grievances as illegitimate because they don't conform with whatever shoddybtheory they've appropriated. People see others taking issue with their cause as a greater justification for it, and that's absolutely frightening.
>>
the usa is on the brink of civil war yet again.

lets just hope yellowstone park goes off before then.
>>
Donald trump, the clown prince actually has a good idea and wants to kick all Muslims out or something, which caused an uproar. The black lives matter people always try to interrupt his speeches and shit and some trump supporters ended up seig heiling at them, which caused a big uproar again. I don't want the news but that's why my friend told me at work on tuesday

I hate all of the candidates
>>
Immigration. Isis. Guns flying off shelves. Happening soon.
>>
>>25050692
I think demographic changes are going to prevent this. But I can't imagine our lives are going to get better because of it.
>>
>>25050775
>trump supporters ended up seig heiling at them

>tfw hitler admired and respected islamic culture
>>
File: 1448619181336.jpg (226 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1448619181336.jpg
226 KB, 1280x960
People bitching about race shit.
>>25049619
>what is a vpn
Also, 4chan is an american website.
>>
>>25050839
Orientalism was big back then. Who knows how he would feel in today's circumstances.
>>
>>25050839
Islamic culture fell behind at the turn of the 20th century. Islamic culture now is just a bunch of guys in caves making dynamite vests so they can share their Islamic culture with everyone at the busy market
>>
>>25050873
He would probably realize that most of the problems in the Islamic world that led to modern terrorism were caused by Anglo-American, Soviet Russian, and Zionist interference, all groups whom he tried to fight against.

Also Islamic terrorists overwhelmingly kill other Muslims and do more damage to Islamic countries than to the West.
>>
>>25050887
see >>25050911

(original)
>>
>>25049593
The American cycle goes:
>Republican fucks everything up after listening to Idiots
>Democrat fixes it and makes a budget surpluse
>Inland idiot classes become stupid
>Vote for a stupid republican like them
>Fucks country up
>Democrat cleans it up

It's been like this for 50 years. It's the price you pay for docile hillbillies who know their place
>>
>>25050887
Tfw that is what Islamic culture has been since its beginning.
>>
>>25050934
>docile hillbillies with small armories in their basements
>>
>>25050887
>Fell behind

Iraq was the third wealthiest country between Korea and Germany before the Iraq war.
>Americans knowing anything about culture
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x781
>>25050947
They'll never get to use it. Organization trumps guns any single day.
It's just an stored ammo cache for when actual human beings need it.
>>
>>25050934
It's more like this really.

>Republicans fuck something up
>Democrats campaign promising to fix it
>Democrats get elected
>Republicans make it hard to get anything done
>Democrats eventually fuck up
>Republicans campaign promising to fix it
>Republicans get elected
>Democrats make it hard to get anything done, but in a more subtle way
>Republicans fuck something up
>Rinse
>Repeat
>>
>>25050996
god bless americans
>>
>>25050934
Nixon did a lot of great things. It's all been fuckups since then.

>Democrat fixes it and makes a budget surplus
This only happened once.
>>
>>25051031
We really need another Civil War.

At least most of our shitty politicians will either die, or flee the country leaving the common folk to duke it out for themselves.

Hopefully, we pull our heads out of our asses and figure out the modern politician is a pretty big detriment to us as a people.

But then again, this is America. It'll probably never happen because people are too comfortable with their fat lives.
>>
>>25051050
Yeah, Nixon looks left-wing compared to Republicans today.
>>
>>25050368
>far left
He's rather moderate.
>>
>>25049619
So cuck and gay threads 24/7?
>>
>>25051078
On some issue he certainly is, but I'd honestly be afraid to see him/Kissinger in The white House with what's currently going on in the middle east.
>>
File: north-texas-deadly-wreck.jpg (24 KB, 635x429) Image search: [Google]
north-texas-deadly-wreck.jpg
24 KB, 635x429
Affluenza.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-sheriff-hunting-disappeared-affluenza-teen-article-1.2468345

"an inability to understand the consequences of one's actions because of financial privilege"

Too Rich to give a shit about anyone else or what you do to them. Look at this prick,look at those EYES. No remorse there. Nothing there.

I see this trend throughout the modern world. A million Muslims showing up on the West's doorstep demanding their RIGHTS to Free Stuff and this politically correct madhouse cheering them on. Clock kid makes something that sure as hell LOOKED like a bomb,and gets apologies,rewards and 15 million dollars for his Hurt Feelings. What is next?

What.Is.Next?
>>
>>25049619
>muslim posting pics of little girls

not shocked desu
>>
File: trans13n-2-web.jpg (65 KB, 635x933) Image search: [Google]
trans13n-2-web.jpg
65 KB, 635x933
>>25051475
Why not just be...a Stealth Lolli?

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/world/transgender-woman-leaves-wife-7-kids-live-girl-article-1.2463795
>>
Trump is going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
TRUMP 2016
>>
>>25050692
>Yellowstone
Don't worry, it won't
t. Geophysicist from Colorado School of Mines
>>
File: rare_pepe_382.png (132 KB, 360x340) Image search: [Google]
rare_pepe_382.png
132 KB, 360x340
>>25049619
>/r9k/ becomes a hugbox for sluts and white knight cucks
>/mlp/ is deleted and the mods will no longer be able to delete furfag threads fast enough
>/tv/ will have meaningful discussion about television and film
>>
>>25049593
Based Trump is standing up against the hashtag zombies.
>>
>>25051050
>Nixon did a lot of great things
Unpegging the dollar off the gold standard was terrible.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.