[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I get an entry level job that isn't labour, customer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: MVC-810S.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
MVC-810S.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
how do I get an entry level job that isn't labour, customer service, or sales?
>>
The fuck kind of job you want then?
>>
>>25049477
one where I can make good money and use my brain

I don't mind getting credentials for one
>>
>>25049483
Security. All you do is tell people to gtfo and if they don't want call 911.
>>
>>25049436
Perhaps I can help, as I recruit for my employer.
Those ARE the entry level jobs.
Even jobs with requirements that aren't really related to it (only thing off the top of my head is software writer) will want to see those kinds of jobs on a resume.
They represent working history, interpersonal skills (necessary no matter where you work) and a bunch of skills you'd already have that we don't have to develop for you.
>>
>>25049436
I'll take that first one as long as it isn't dealing with customer service or sales.
Fuck dealing with people.
>>
try security, it's like those things but easier and pays better. Securitas and US security associates will take anyone with a warm body
>>
Join the military, but not the Army. In technical/IT trades, it's mostly office work until you're well enough trained to actually go on a boat/plane.

>>25049698
Security requires certificates n' shit. I've looked.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.