[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch nature documentary >showing mating habits of different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1440989539717.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1440989539717.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>watch nature documentary
>showing mating habits of different animals
>all the male animals have to be the biggest and best and literally fight other males, sometimes to the death or severe injury, just to get the chance to mate with the female
>the female simply has to exist

Why is nature so unfair? Why do females ALWAYS have it easier?
>>
>>25049131
>Why do females ALWAYS have it easier?
lmao

Females have been getting killed in wars and have been worked to death for thousands of years. Also theyre the ones who are expected to take care of the children. fuck off virgin
>>
>males literally fight to the death to see who is superior and gets to breed, passing on their superior genes
>females just exist
>you now realize genetic evolutional progress is severally limited due to females having a very good chance of passing on whatever trash genes they may be carrying because they do not need to compete. there will always be a male willing to fuck it, either Chad, Brad, Thad, or John.
>>
>>25049166

>taking care of children
>hard

Yeah it must be tough to put a DVD in and sit there on the couch while your husband is working in the coalmines. I bet when the husband gets home the wife immediately pawns the kid off on the husband like "HERE I'VE BEEN WATCHING HER ALL DAY I NEED A BREAK"
>>
>>25049166
>females
>fighting in wars/battles
>females
>working tough labor

but you're right about the kids thing. having to spend time with kids must be so fucking terrible. truly women have suffered more
>>
>>25049200
>animals
>DVDs

get it together my nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1417x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1417x551
>>25049166
>women
>killed in war
>women
>manual labour
I'm loving every laugh (lel)
>>
>>25049131
You know that our closest living relatives, Bonobos, basically conduct a 24/7 365 orgy, right?
>>
>>25049166
women are actually pretty much always guaranteed a meal ticket

in human history, it's the men who would get killed off completely whilst women ended up as slaves or forced to be the wives of their captors

even if they're not "free", women are pretty much always valued and taken care of
>>
>>25049511
Bonobos still aren't very much like humans though. Humans are more cooperative and social than any other primate, and also probably more neurotic and violent (even though that's an unpopular opinion).
>>
>>25049200
> Putting together domestic stereotypes from two vastly different eras in history is apparently substitution for rational thought

Children are little shits. Go watch some family videos of you when you were younger. You will realize just how much of a difficult little turd you were. Imagine having to deal with filthy, stinky, screaming little shits for hours at a time. That is the job of many women (and some men). I don't have kids and I'm never having kids because I know just how fucking horrible they are.
>>
>>25049166
>Females have been getting killed in wars and have been worked to death for thousands of years
pretty sure women only started participating in wars on a global scale in, like, the 80's
>>
>>25049585
>Children are little shits.
I spent most of my time by myself because both my parents worked, but my mum was usually home sooner and would start fights and such.

Women are garbage and are literally why I had to join the military to live hand-to-mouth instead of finishing school and getting a real career for real people. Women are why I can't even be a real person.
>>
>>25049131
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVJduMnXAns
>>
>>25049131
Now you see. You will not find any true meaning or purpose in nature. "Nature" is a disgusting spectacle filled with pointless suffering and death, an utter horror story.
When dealing with the natural world honestly, anti-natalism and philosophical pessimism are the only two logical positions to hold.
>>
File: thatsbillysline.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thatsbillysline.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>25049200
>Yeah it must be tough to put a DVD in
>>
>>25049701
Get the fuck over yourself furfag, you sound like you had two parents that stuck with your bitter ass and you throw it back at them because a website told you to. Meanwhile in other people's cases their parents will just drop them off with a relative and forget them. That is garbage
>>
>>25049208
>There has never been a casualty of war ever, no one goes after kids or women
Stop being dumb
>>
>>25049823
I moved out on a salary provided by the military because it was the only viable alternative to living with a psycho nigger cunt who would gladly glass me with a wine bottle before admitting that maybe "ghosts are responsible for this" isn't a good excuse for gambling away the rent money for that month.

I'm usually pretty nice to other people, I know that everyone has their insecurities and reasons to be mean or dumb sometimes and it takes some real investigation to find someone who is just plain bad, but my mother is someone I would gladly murder just for the sake of removing some tiny amount of evil from this world. Not that most women aren't the same, she's just a particularly bad apple.
>>
you got it a bit wrong anon

you see yourself as one who is unable to fight
but imagine youd have to fight an old barely able to move old man to fuck his wife

nature rotates so unless ill, you will get to fuck when you are young
also, you dont give a fuck about defeats because you have this natural urge to keep trying until your deerdick can fuck a female

its pretty fair desu
>>
>>25049871
Don't feed the fat girl troll. Yor are good man my friend
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.