[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the best and worst years of your life and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: OnionRings-L.jpg (113 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
OnionRings-L.jpg
113 KB, 800x532
What was the best and worst years of your life and why?
>>
2 stays in the mental hospital and other all around shitiness
>>
>>25048830
My worst years are all of my years.
>>
>>25048830
Best: 2004, first year with my longterm GF/wife
Worst: 2011, year we seperated
>>
https://soundcloud.com/lobo_da_g/get-paid-prod-by-mbeats
suck my dick
>>
Best-2012 when my mom and dad took me to Europe for a summer

Worst-2014 when my mom and dad took me to my brothers funeral.
>>
2009 and 2012 were the best years

2011 and 2014 were the worst years

2015 was a mix

Early 2015 was terrible and late 2015 is best
>>
Best years were 1996-2000. I had an N64, things were nice at home, I wasn't in high school yet.
>>
Worst
>>
>>25048974

Why was 2013 bad? did you get car jacked by Franklin Clinton?
>>
Best 2015- had qt gf for most of it. was pretty nice even though it sucks now

Worst 2012- had literally no friends and sat alone at lunch which was embarassing as fuck
>>
>>25048830
2006, 2008, and 2011 were all good years for me with 2011 standing out as the best. The main reason why is because in 2011 there were so many girls who were interested in me, I was improving my social standing, I was physically more fit than ever before or since, and I was doing well in school (having just graduated high school and doing really well in my first college semester). 2012 onward my shit has just been fucked up. My goal for 2016 is to unfuck my shit up.
>>
>>25048830
Best: before puberty(ages 1-14), all I cared about was swimming, surfing, skating, or any other sort of outdoor activity. I was extremely healthy and happy most of the time.

Worst: after puberty...I stopped caring about all the things I liked as a child for some reason and it's been the same ever since.
>>
File: 23423423423423.jpg (81 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
23423423423423.jpg
81 KB, 645x773
>>25048993

Everything went downhill from there. I was still living at home with dysfunctional parents and I eventually was pushed past my tolerance point. I snapped and quit my job, attempted to move to a more opportunistic city and failed and binged drank for 6 months.

The latter two triggered a sequence of events that I could not undo.
>>
2003 - 2004
>young
>attractive
>girls all over my dick

2005 - Present
>disillusioned with life and love
>shitty relationships
>wagecucking
>nothing brings me joy anymore
>fat and on the verge of alcoholism
>>
best years of life: high school
worst years of life: after high school

its nice when something is mandatory and makes you go...having all this freedom sucks
>>
>>25049468

Get a full time job at a factory or warehouse and you'll feel as if you're in high school again
>>
>>25049487
its not the socializing or happy memories or anything for high school, i just liked that it forced you to wake up and go somewhere every day.

ive been trying to get hired at local costcos, walmarts, warehouses etc but i dont get emailed back. id love to become a wagie though, all this free time and vidya every day really starts to deteriorate your brain and shoot you down. might as well be making money
>>
>>25049535
I get that. I recently became a wagey and just being part of life made me realize how stir crazy I was getting in my room. I'd become so disconnected from everything. Being occupied with work and doing things, even if it's little socialization stops me from being occupied with my thoughts as I'm too busy with the task in hand.

Plus even though it's mostly small talk, the socialization helps.
>>
>>25048830
its more or less been the same shit from day 1 desu
>>
File: 1440480470371.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1440480470371.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
>>25048830
best: my life has always been fluctuated between boring and shitty, but currently being neet is comfy so imma go with 2015

worst: all 4 years of highschool, im basically psychologically crippled now. depression, social anxiety, avoidant personality disorder, zero self esteem, trust issues, etc etc etc. my life is over, so im just gonna continue being a neet for as long as i can and then kill myself.
>>
Best-now, I'm almost done with my degree and I'm making strides in being independent.

Worst- 3 years ago when I was a christkuck who was being strung along by a christian girl.
>>
>>25048830
God tier:
>ages 1-4

High tier:
>ages 15-16
>ages 19-20

Mid-tier:
>ages 17-18
>ages 21-23 (right now)

Absolute shit tier:
>ages 5-14
>>
Worst: 2013
>abandoned by everyone i thought loved me
>father terminally ill
Best: 2014
>fell in love (been together almost 2 years)
>graduated from college
>had successful gastric bypass, lost almost 100 lbs
>>
>best
when i was a innocent kid
>worst
since i lost my virginity (4 years ago)
its been a hell of a life since then, woman are the devil man
>>
>>25049835
thanks man. im glad you understand me. i graduated 2 years ago and have just been neeting it up since. the first year was amazing after being tired of school and just gorging on all the games and anime i could think of. then 2015 rolled around and nothing good was coming out and ive played and watched everything i wanted to in 2014. now its almost 2016 and since summer i feel like ive been rotting away. i hope i can get hired next year :(
>>
>>25048830
Best- 2012. Most of my friends were single, loved hanging out together and the ones that did have gfs weren't obsessed with their relationships. Meant lots of good times, very little bullshit.

Worst- tie between 2013/14 and 2005-2010. Highschool years were just an absolute mess of blended family bullshit and outright insanity. 2013/14 was the lowest low, was prepared to kill myself as all my friends of 2012 were gone and I was bed ridden and alone. Now I'm here and it isn't much better.
>>
File: 1445868844817.png (133 KB, 456x480) Image search: [Google]
1445868844817.png
133 KB, 456x480
>best; 2011
Senior year of high school, not a care in the world and no responsibilities
>worst: 2015
Got in and out of a heroin addiction with 2 over doses and extreme depression.

Let's hope 2016 starts out better than 2015.
>>
>>25048830
2009-2014
Simply not giving a fuck, drinking smoking marijuanaing driving fucking from time to time

Oct. 2014 til Oct. 2015
Completely alone and isolated from society, no friends in new town, studying things I hate

Oct. 2015 til now
It's ok, made friends but still no female affection whatsoever
Constant fear of losing my friends and being alone again
Guess I'll have to get over it
>>
>>25048830

Best 2012-2013: Anime, manga,vidya and still 4chan were the only things that I did in my spare time that i enjoyed, also rented a room in an old ladies house for a the year for uni and she cooked for me some really good food, did not regret a thing.

Worst 2015 - Had to move out of the house and move into a place I really feel uncomfortable with. Got really depressed cause my laptop broke at the beginning of the year and had to work even more hours to pay for a new one which I got in October, life got a littler better but I still could not recapture the feelings I had in 2013.
>>
BEST: 2014.
WORST: 2014.

It was the year I gouged my leg open and joined the military. Learned a lot about life from very few events. A couple days in hospital was shit and the subsequent time at home was stressful and awful, but actually bleeding out on the sidewalk owned and I got a really cool job where I do very little for a fairly decent wage, and get to go do pretty cool stuff in the summer.

I don't feel any differently about women, though, most women are trash. There's SOME good ones, but not enough to bother counting on or even planning on having a gf/wife or even a female domestic partner
>>
Best- my first year
Worst- this year
>>
>>25048830
Worst: 1989, born
Best: Hasn't come yet
>>
>>25048830
Worst year - the year my dad died.
That hit me hard in many connected ways.
That year was some cruel god's test, for sure...

Best year - the one year I lived alone.
I love being alone. Even when I get lonesome and bored, i'm much happier alone than with others. And my family was so fucking shitty, anyway.
Sometimes I would seriously just lay and laugh, how happy I was. Doing nothing but playing games, watching stuff, and talking on skype. All day, every day. (non-physically disabled, get enough to live just fine all on my own each month)

But now I live with my very best friend. It's pretty sweet, I have zero complaints, though now I do worry about money. But it's not quite the same.
I don't get to go around naked, for instance. Just small things like that make the one year I lived alone better than this.
>>
2002-2015: Anxious, depressed, NEET lonely years.

2015-present: Not anxious and not depressed non-NEET lonely years. Also lost wizard status.

It's like night and day 2bh family.
>>
Best:
2014. Long term relationship with GF coming from a good family, who have dinner everyday at 7pm sharp and eat together.
Graduate twice from both courses that I'm juggling.

2015:
End of relationship. Wagecuck. Diagnosed with depression. Struggling to keep job. Relationship with a crazy girl who every time I try end things or explain how shit I feel she brings up she's been raped twice and to GTFO over it.

It's looking up though, hopefully.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.