[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello r9kers normie from /fit/ and /biz/ here, what's up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1972134_orig.png (396 KB, 797x444) Image search: [Google]
1972134_orig.png
396 KB, 797x444
hello r9kers

normie from /fit/ and /biz/ here, what's up with all the "I have no friends" threads on this board? Making friends is easy, just talk to people.
>>
>just be urself bro
Fuck off
That's the worst non-advice there is you fucking twat
>>
Don't bother, robots are fucking scum who deserve nothing but the very same sorrow they reap daily.
>>
File: just be yourself.png (914 KB, 605x873) Image search: [Google]
just be yourself.png
914 KB, 605x873
Most robots are awkward, unlikable, shy, unable to find people with similar interests, or some combination of those four.
>>
I don't even get why you'd want friends. Seriously, what for?
>>
I'm incredibly boring. I bring nothing to conversations or peoples' lives and thus fall out of contact maybe after 3 days if I even get past the initial talking.
>>
>>25048563
This. What's the point? Why would you want to bother someone so they bother you back?
>>
>>25048534
>/fit/ and /biz/
tell me how to make money ,not friends
>>
>>25048534
trust me brother, i have been observing for a while and it is going to take a lot more than just telling them to talk to people. we basically need to teach a class on it
>>
File: 1450152680728.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1450152680728.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>25048534
hello fitizens

robot from /r9k/ and /r9k/ here, what's up with all the "I have no girlfriend" threads on this board?
Getting a girlfriend is easy, just say hi.
>>
>just talk to people.
thats the problem dude
>>
not when you have crazy social anxiety

but when I drink alcohol, I'm social as fuck and make friends. I never return their calls when I'm sober.
>>
>>25048653
drink more bruv, being a high functioning alcoholic is the tits
>>
>>25048563
>>25048582
It's dangerous to go alone.

You need a partner

Or the game gets harder
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.