[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has given up hope for ever finding a gf? I'm tired.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11
File: 1430873332271.png (384 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
1430873332271.png
384 KB, 600x472
Who here has given up hope for ever finding a gf?

I'm tired.
>>
it's better to be alone
at least that's what i tell myself
>>
Haha who is the flabby cargo shorts wearing faeggot in the pic OP? bwahahaa
>>
Yah I'm done with that. She'll just end up cucking me or something.
>>
File: 3e5.png (105 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
3e5.png
105 KB, 500x583
I'm done. I'm done I'm done I'm done.

Chad wins, I don't want to try anymore. I'm so fucking tired.
>>
eh

25 kv neet here

most days im so sick of it. sometimes i contemplate going to the philipennes and getting with some desperate milf or something

honestly im mostly just alive to see what happens in the future. 50 years ago there was basically no computer, and now we have all this amazing technology

what a FUCKING TIME TO BE ALIVE

i guess after you accept that its shit, you just kinda enjoy life more or less. vidya, drugs, whateves

GOD i cant fkn wait for ai and waifus and all that shit. fucking robot apocalypse, sign me up f am

i'd kill myself if this honestly wasnt the best time to be alive by such a huge margin. imagine technology 20 or 30 years from now. ill fucking be homeless and endure the pain of being alone for decades JUST TO SEE what the fuck is going to happen in the future. god damn
>>
Hookers are your best friends.
>>
I would believe you OP. If I didn't see this same thread 10 times a day.
>>
i dont try at all anymore, i dont give a fuck, its hardly worth the effort, i see my friends get into relationships almost effortlessly , most of them have horrible social skills but still get gf's.

i think there is some power bigger than us controlling this shit it just doesnt make sense .

i know i'll probably get one when im 30 since ive hooked up with plenty women, but it will be too late for me to find a good woman interested in dating me
>>
>tfw like being alone
>tfw hate when girls with BFs try to have shit tier female banter with me
>They over exaggerate and call me an asshole if I give them shit back
>>
File: 1443751160175.jpg (34 KB, 540x390) Image search: [Google]
1443751160175.jpg
34 KB, 540x390
I won't say I'm completely off of them because that's a lie, but the negatives FAR outweigh the positives I see. Too much of a risk that I don't want to take, even if I could now.
>>
Male robot reporting in
Yep, have given up
>>
I gave up before I even started.

But this leaves me with a horrible dilemma: I still have >tfwnogf.

How do I get rid of >tfwnogf?
>>
File: shocked frog.jpg (31 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
shocked frog.jpg
31 KB, 480x454
>there are normies on our board
>mfw
>>
>>25048450
I like your attitude about the future.
>>
File: 1449782985262.jpg (245 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449782985262.jpg
245 KB, 800x800
>>25048664

Lose yourself in hobbies desu.

Really it's the only way. Make yourself so busy to where you can't make time for a gf.
>>
Yep. I was staying in college, but I just got kicked out because the only motivation for it was
>make more money
and if I don't have a gf then I don't really care if I have more money or not.
Outcast scraping-by lifestyle now.
>>
>>25048755
I try, anon. I try. But when the day is over and you go to bed and the only person who wishes you goodnight is your mom, you feel bad. Really bad.
>>
File: 1438496572393.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1438496572393.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>25048801
>realizing it's going to be that way every night for the rest of your life until even your mom dies
>>
File: 1425110641420.jpg (64 KB, 564x518) Image search: [Google]
1425110641420.jpg
64 KB, 564x518
>>25048801

I know this feel. It's difficult to live a life entirely by yourself, for yourself, but in time it will become apparent at how cold the world is, and it will become preferable to just up and do your own thing and fuck the rest.
>>
>>25048312
Well, I don't know.

My friends mostly think I'm OK and that I just overthink things. I see more and more people seem to be in decent relationships. Not perfect ones, but decent ones, with happiness and no real complaints.

Sometimes I think that all of the stuff we conjure up on this board is as real as it'll ever get, although lately I think I'm starting to doubt it more too. I think maybe we need to calm the fuck down. Maybe it takes time, maybe there's a reason we've taken longer than others (introversion, and less common "normie" interests like drinking, partying, sports).

I mean I'm not saying there's not 'shitty' women out there but it's not like there's NO women for us either? Too many guys I know that are a lot like me, who have gotten girls, for me to think otherwise.
>>
>>25048347
sounds like the title of my upcoming autobiography.
>>
File: 1336918352739.jpg (246 KB, 1479x1100) Image search: [Google]
1336918352739.jpg
246 KB, 1479x1100
>>25048312
I mostly gave up on relationship shit when I were 17. There's so much more to do than hunt a mate and cater to them all day every fucking day. I'm mostly interested in seeing what will happen in the next 20 years. I really just stick around for cool space news.

Now im completely done with relationship shit because of the things Ive seen while roomating with my friend and his gf.

I don't want to be biased and say all women are equally worthless but all the good ones are taken and doing things with their lives and all the worthless garbage you shouldn't be mating with are in abundance and since I'm not an 8/10 all women I'm able to get with are worthless.

Through family and friends eyes I'm some how the bad guy or mentally ill because I don't want to put up with this shit. Ive truly never seen any good come from having a gf. I do in movies and my Chinese cartoons but none of them work out for long IRL. Even my own mom became a retarded slut with wasted talents. In what universe does a guys dad laugh at him for being a virgin rather than be proud hes trying to

I recently spoke to my dad after 5 years and the first thing he asked me is if I had a girlfriend. Not if I finished school or if I had made something of myself. Then he laughed at me and asked why not when I told him I didnt and havent for a while.

At this point I want to cease being a virgin so I can stop these jokes and complaints from everyone. Its getting really old and ignoring the shit just isnt a thing anymore.
>>
I've had gf's before. They aren't worth it.

Stick with spending your money on things you enjoy and masturbating.
>>
>>25048989
>my chinese cartoons
ir8 8/8
>>
File: 1233464523412342354.png (100 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
1233464523412342354.png
100 KB, 800x449
>>25048849
>>25048857
At least we have each other.

I don't want to be muted from you guys! You're all I have left!
>>
>>25048312
I havent talked to a girl my age for 5 years now, i just realised i wasnt genetically fit enough to get a gf in these times.

Besides, social isolation has me unable to know what to do with her other than putting my smegma-peepee inside of her
>>
>>25049032
I'm sorry anon I just like saying those.

Chinese cartoons and Arabic BBS are my favorite ones.
>>
>>25049073
What kind of social isolation are we talking here? I can't believe you haven't talked to another female for this long.
>>
the hard part isn't not having a gf... so much as it is knowing I'll be all alone someday. I don't have siblings so when my parents go I'll have no one. not even one friend. I'll wake up every day without a single person that cares I woke up.
>>
>>25048709
>mfw you are probably a normie too

I pretty much assume im the only robot left on earth because it dosent matter if I meet another robot, they wont be my friend/gf, nobody will.

So fuck you and everyone else. Somebody come kill me already.
>>
>>25049110
I wake up, go to work, go home, play vidya / watch animu, go to sleep - repeat

This has been my daily routine forthe last couple of years, and it leaves little to no social activity with girls

And i work in a factory, so no i dont meet any girls here other than the middle-aged secretaries that walk by once in a while
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.