[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW8 BDgLpZkI well bots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 24_3f2.jpg (88 KB, 1389x717) Image search: [Google]
24_3f2.jpg
88 KB, 1389x717
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW8BDgLpZkI
well bots?
>>
>>25048277
Honestly I thought it was nice. Sure it's corny but it's a feel good video and sometimes ya just need a little of that in your life.
>>
>>25048573
except it's the least genuine thing in the world, it would honestly be insulting to be in this video. we went over this week ago.
>>
>>25048930
says you nigger
it has a nice song and a nice camera angle.
>>
>things that I find beautiful
>films the ugliest fucks she could find
>>
>>25050478
post a pic of yourself right now
>>
>>25050518
>you gotta be a chef to criticize food argument
Seriously m8
>>
try telling any stacy this and she will either spray you with mace, call you a creep, or tell you she has a boyfriend and he will beat your ass
>>
>>25050518
Goddamn why did this make me lose it?

My fucking sides man.
>>
>>25050529
you must be really ugly then
>>
This entire video is basically tumblr telling tumblr that they're attractive.
>>
>experiment
>social project
Is that what white people call diddling with expensive cameras their daddy bought?
>>
>>25050531
maybe try making an art project and give a little informed consent first? the person ovbviously said something like
>plz help me with my project
>k wut is this?
>i wanted to take pictures of things that are beautiful
>awww
>>
File: Kexchoklad_S-55g.jpg (986 KB, 2128x886) Image search: [Google]
Kexchoklad_S-55g.jpg
986 KB, 2128x886
>>25050529
All this goal post moving.
All this damage control.
All this meme'ing.
>>
>>25050568
>the very next moment her Chad bf smashes your camera and your face for being creepy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.