[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you are legit pedophiles? Can any of you greentext
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1449024422352.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449024422352.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
How many of you are legit pedophiles? Can any of you greentext some times where you had powerful urges? I'm especially interested in those of you who are in-the-closet about it. Must be awfully stressful for the self-hating ones. Have any of you given in to any of your urges before either by CP or even actual sex/fondling/molestation? Maybe you get your rocks off by e-stalking? Tricking naive girls into producing suggestive material?

Whatever your pedolust kinks are please share.
>>
just a friendly threadly reminder that this is how a lot of law enforcement agencies gather intelligence - by simply asking you to give it to them. On /pol/ there are a ton of threads that are "hey what's your job and income?" "pictures of your home?" being posted recently, and people are starting to catch up on it.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/lobo_da_g/get-paid-prod-by-mbeats

sick fucks on here i swear.. listen to my music, im broke
>>
>>25048259
not asking for tutorials or socials friendo just interesting greentexts about a controversial subject

but I guess it's a good thing retards have chumps like you to spoonfeed them obvious information about how not to give away personal information on the internet- 4chan of all fucking places
>>
>>25048259
It was almost definitely some faggot fed that posted this, but I don't get the point. Is r9k even known for pedo bullshit? I thought that was more of a 2ch or maybe 8ch thing, and even then only on select boards (and subject to immediate removal if it gets reported, since, you know, felony).

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that even robots are not going to put up with kidfuckers in their midst. Maybe try the deep web instead, donut eater.
>>
Be me
Love kids
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.