[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought 6 powerball and 6 super lotto entries >won $4 Still.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
>bought 6 powerball and 6 super lotto entries
>won $4
Still. Can't. Fucking. Win. the. lottery. Still. Can't. Ever, Give, Up. never.

Meanwhile I'll soon be going to an assistance center that will help be get work and/or apply for autismbux. Can't keep wasting what little money I have on gambling. I won't buy any more lottery tickets this week except with redeeming winning tickets.
>>
You act like the lottery has any guaranteed chance of winning, its all an incredible RNG.
>>
>>25048173
You know the chance of winning the jackpot is like 1 in 100billion right? You have a better chance of losing your virgini-...oh wait never mind.
>>
My dad's been playing the lottery for 30 years now and probably spent at least $30,000 and the most he's won is only $20.
>>
>>25048204
>You act like the lottery has any guaranteed chance of winning, its all an incredible RNG.
>Implying the lotteries aren't rigged.
>>
>get lotto tickets
>daydream until the drawing
>>
>>25048293
The odds are so heavily in their favor it doesn't need to be rigged.
>>
Want a good way to win some lottery money?
Use your lottery money to save up for five - ten years.
Bam
Lotsamoney
>>
Holy shit do you post this everyday, OP? :^)
>>
File: 847.jpg (150 KB, 866x640) Image search: [Google]
847.jpg
150 KB, 866x640
>>25048248
Depending in which game, its 1/570000 to 1/293million

>>25048263
>the most he's won is only $20.
Me too, at one time I assume you mean, not in total.

>>25048331
>buy lotto tickets with advance play for multiple draws
>keep daydreaming the moment I see I didn't win but no one else did either
>>25048368
If there was another way to get rich to the point of financial liberation in a short time period from only $5000, please tell me what that is.
>implying normies and robots alike don't spend $1000/year on useless crap, drugs, alcohol, etc.

>>25048391
no, often I post after checking and being disappointed that I didn't win the lottery.
>>
>wasting your money on scams

Instead of buying a lottery ticket every week, why not just save that money instead. Lottery winners are the epitome of losers because they think that sets them for life and most end up dead or bankrupt.
>>
>>25048529
see
>>25048479
>If there was another way to get rich to the point of financial liberation in a short time period from only $5000, please tell me what that is.

I'm not a normie with a career, I'm a NEET using up savings and inheritance, and the most money I'll be getting is a meager pittance of autism bux or a part time job. So this is effectively the only way out.

>>25048529
>they think that sets them for life and most end up dead or bankrupt.
Because they have unrealistic expectations and no planning. I'd be vigilant enough to put most of my money in secure saving/investments that are professionally managed by financial experts, and only indulge in luxuries that improve quality/enjoyment of life. Owning things does not do any of these, having life experiences does. The capacity to do things in life is limited by time and money, and for most people, can't do much because they have to be back at work sooner or later, can't be "free" from work until they are old and retired, implying government funded retirement will exist in 40 years.
>>
>>25048798
You say that like you'll actually win. The chances are so low I will say I'd literally suck your dick if you won more than 100,000 dollars.
>>
>>25048896
The dream is too big to give up on. I have spent much less money this week on lottery than last, and will continue to do it in moderation, but still must play the lottery, so I have a chance, no matter how small, and daydream about it.

>>25048896
>I'd literally suck your dick
candyass
>>
File: powerball.png (29 KB, 578x393) Image search: [Google]
powerball.png
29 KB, 578x393
literally a moron tax
>>
>>25049446
You are more likely to die on your way to buy a ticket than actually winning the grand prize
>>
>>25048798
>Because they have unrealistic expectations and no planning.
so what you're saying
is that they're the type of people who buy lotto tickets
we knew that already
>>
File: 1448436439798.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1448436439798.png
461 KB, 1059x962
>>25049446
>loser for life
>>
>>25049156

That's the only healthy way to play the lottery. Tiny amounts every once in a while. If you seriously play expecting to win you're a tard
>>
>>25050588
There's no healthy way to play the lottery.

Its like rolling a gigantic 292,000,000 sided die and trying to get a 1.
>>
>>25050606
There are lottery games with smaller jackpots: My state's lottery is 1/44 million, Pick 5 is 1/570000, and there are still shit, but less shit odds of winning the next best prize in Powerball/Mega millions, like 1 in 7 million
>>
>>25048173
Playing the lottery is basically throwing your money away. You should stop.
>>
>>25051065
no, its literally the only way to achieve my dreams, and avoid altogether the wealth-workslavery dichotomy.
>>
is there anything we can win at in life?
>>
Your problem was buying multiple tickets to "increase" your chances. The odds were already so minuscule that multiplying them is almost just as good as only getting one.

It's only worthwhile so long as the opportunity cost of buying something else is not greater. If you only get 1 ticket entry a week, that's $52 for the whole year. Personally, only at that low of a cost can I justify buying tickets weekly. Any more and I wouldn't do it.
>>
>>25051591
I win this game most of the time
http://www.bubbleshooter.net/

>>25051634
I'm down to 2-3 per draw though, but major lottery draws are twice a week, and pick 5 is every day, but I usually wait until the jackpot roll over once to play it. Since it has best odds very often one or more people win it every day.
>>
>>25048293
I read some recent news where the lottery boss thugs were caught rigging more than once.
>>
>>25052656
where was this? In the USA there are more safeguards for lottery integrity than there are for launching a nuclear missile.
>>
>>25052677
It was in the US, don't remember which state. Should still be searchable, wasn't too long ago.
>>
lottery cheater caught

that search brings up some.
>>
Iowa, NY, Colorado
>>
Retailers have figured out how to pre-check the scratch-off tickets.
>>
>>25048173
My Twisted World is good stuff.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.