[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just took a girls virginity. AMA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1450089951310.jpg (45 KB, 551x980) Image search: [Google]
1450089951310.jpg
45 KB, 551x980
I just took a girls virginity. AMA.
>>
>>25047949
dick measurements ? did she enjoy it ?
>>
>>25047949
Did you take a girls virginity?
>>
>>25047949
why does sex make people below a threshold IQ instantly happy
>>
>>25048041
A sliver over 7 inches.
She got into it after a few minutes.
>>
>>25048090
Being this autistic.

How does it feel?
>>
>>25048152
looks like i hit a nerve buddy
go enjoy your inane evolutionary yearnings
it's not like you know what else to do with your life amirite
>>
I never get how that's a bragging point. She more than likely has had sexual contact with people before you, and she way more than likely won't stop at you.
>>
>tfw no sex in pussy no plastic on penis
>>
>>25048288
i kekked h
>>
>>25047949
>wearing a condom

You did not have sex OP you phony faggot
>>
>>25048090
It's just a defense mechanism they employ. It makes them feel as if they're making the correct choices in life. Maybe I've just done enough drugs in my life where I realize sex is just another chemical reaction. You get up for a bit, but you eventually come back down, and then all you want is more.

Thinking someone is inherently more valuable of a person or thinking this is at all something to brag about is something I will never understand. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy getting high, but I'm not stupid enough to justify my actions and think I'm doing anything beyond just getting high.
>>
>>25047949
Why did you do it anon? Why!?
>>
>>25047949
Enjoying your blog, OP?
>>
>>25048382
>Maybe I've just done enough drugs in my life where I realize sex is just another chemical reaction
same senpai
i fap occasionally to emulate the high i get from a nice bowl or a bit of opiates
wouldn't dream of getting myself cucked up in a relationship
makes a lot of sense that people are so confused and uninspired that something as trivial as being brought to orgasm by a sack of meat who fits their evolutionary criteria would validate their entire existence
>>
>>25048471
Well put. It's sad, if anything. When you're one in 7.2 billion, and you're born to lose, I suppose some need to find ego in whatever they can. There's nothing left to do but let the inept drown in their own ineptitude.
>>
>>25048735
You two sound like a couple of pseudo-intellectual teenagers.
>>
>>25048790
>pseudo-intellectual
protip: you only use this word because it's a quicker reference to the feeling of inadequacy you get when presented with things that exceed your capacity for understanding, in a place/venue you wouldn't expect this to occur
try completing a complex train of thought for once in your life and you'll see how little you understand
>>
>>25048790
That's funny because the last time I used that term was when I was a teenager.
>>
Herro leddit.
>>
>>25047949
>tfw virgin
>tfw will never know what it feels like to be inside a cute girl
>>
>>25047949
That looks absolutely revolting.
>>
>>25048382
>sex is a chemical reaction

no, sex is a mechanical toy. eating a piece of candy is a chemical reaction. enjoy your fedora.
>>
>condom
PUSSSYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>25050187
you must be this intelligent to make philosophically valid statements
looks like you're just below that cutoff
sorry brah
>>
>>25048847
Nowadays, I just use quasi-intellectual to showcase my superior vocabulary.
>>
>>25048090
why to autists hate sex so much?
>>
>>25051317
sex is counterproductive to genius
you heard it here first
>>
dont see blood, rate it 4/10 for effort
>>
>>25051515
By that logic shouldn't the majority of the worlds scientific and artistic achievements be coming out of r9k?
>>
>>25052409
they do
the most profound artists and scientists have been nothing more than debauchers and schizoids
qed
shalom
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1758x2186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1758x2186
>>25052430
This. Normies don't advance civilization.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.