[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get match on tinder >third ever match >first was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: 1.png (402 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
1.png
402 KB, 480x854
>get match on tinder
>third ever match
>first was a fatty, second was a feminist
>this girl is the first to actually look worthwhile
>pic related
>idk how to talk to people
what do? And what's a PCV?
>>
File: 2.png (309 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
2.png
309 KB, 480x854
also I'm not looking for sex, and I clearly stated that in my profile
>>
>>25047904
>And what's a PCV?
personal cum vessel
you have been warned
>>
>>25047904
>PVC
>before I move to Africa

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>25047912
She is so cute, she looks like she could be a fembot
Maybe she is one of us
>>25047919
That's not actually what she means is it?
>>
>>25047946
>hmu before I move to Africa
idk man you tell me
>>
Should I message her
>What's a PCV?
?
>>
>match with a qt
>deliver great pick-up line
>conversation is great
>look her up on facebook
>"engaged"

The worst part of tinder is all of the girls who are on there literally just to talk. Make friends, have a few laughs, essentially fill in for their boyfriend minus the sex part.
>>
>fat
>so desperate for nigger cock she's moving to africa
real prize you got there OP
>>
>>25047946

>She's cute
>So she could be a lonely maladjusted virgin

kek

You've fallen for the oldest ruse of all. The "if I look cute, people will think I'm nice" trick. This is evolutionarily successful behavior (along with cuckolding) which is why girls are often both cute and slutty.

Enjoy your nigger AIDS slut desu, Personal Cum Vehicles are notorious for that shit.
>>
swear to god 1/4 chicks on tinder is named hanna(h)
>>
Hmm, she goes to my university...
>>
File: 3.png (358 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
3.png
358 KB, 480x854
OP here, I also got this fatty, she looks cute in her profile pic but she's actually fat
>>
File: 4.png (307 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
4.png
307 KB, 480x854
Another pic of fatty...

>I know what rhymes with Chinjaa: FAT NINJAA!
if an anon rolls trips I send her that
>>
File: 5.png (326 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
5.png
326 KB, 480x854
OP here again, here's the feminist, this one I swiped like only to troll her, what should I say?
>>
I would guess PCV is Peace Corps Veteran or some shit

She's probably going to do a stint with the Peace Corps
>>
>>25048116
>Cute face would lose weight together with her and bond
Lower standards and you too can fuck someone today!
>>
>>25048179
Oh, makes sense. She's not permanently moving to Africa then, just going for some mission trip to help roody-poos or something
>>
>>25048132
https://soundcloud.com/lobo_da_g/get-paid-prod-by-mbeats

Ask her to check out your friends fire mix tape.
>>
>if the pics are all face, try and look for fingers
>sausage fingers = fatty
>if no fingers and just all face, she's most likely a fatty
>if you're looking for a gf, you're in the wrong place
>plainly state you want sex within the first few messages, otherwise it's going nowhere
>girls powerswipe, don't expect responses from all of them
>they will have literally nothing to talk about, thats why they are on tinder

There you go anons answered any questions.
>>
>>25048179
Wasn't there just some report where women in the peace corps get raped left and right.
>>
>>25048241
Should I redpill Hannah? Maybe I can save her!
>>
>>25048132
holy shit, thats the biggest turn-off i've seen all week, I mean, those photos of babyes with their skin fucked up and blood-shooted eyes produceme a less violent gag reflex than this bitch.
>>
>>25048179
>She's probably going to do a stint with the Interracial Breeding Grounds
ftfy
>>
>>25048281
You can't save white girls.
>>
>>25048221
Wow that is shit
>>
>>25048317
True.
>tfw no kawaii qt3.14 Japanese gf
Unfortunately the only Asian I got matched with so far is fat. I did look up two Asians from Tinder on facebook and add them, but neither one accepted my friend request so far, and I didn't get matched with either on Tinder (yet). So I don't know if it will work out with either of them. They are both qts though.
One of them I encountered on both my tinder accounts, I liked her on both, I actually super liked her on one. Still haven't gotten a match with her on either account though, or on facebook...
>>
PCV=Peace Corps Volunteer. She also goes to Case so she is almost certainly an SJW type from a well off suburban family. If that doesn't bother you, just say whats up and ask her what she studies. Tell her about how you want to go to the Art Museum that is in University Circle and ask if she would want to meet up and hang out there. You can also take her skating at Wade Park or just take her to some trendy bullshit establishment that are all over there. If she is home on break, you will have to find a new idea.
>>
>>25048466
That must be an out of state college, I'm in MN and apparently she is too based on location search.. so maybe she is home for vacation.
>>
>>25047975
Stop feeding them free validation, that's why they're on there.

Fuckers so caught up in getting a gf and getting your dick wet you don't even know you're being played by women with unchecked egos.
>>
Peace Core Volunteer.
Took me three seconds to figure out when she said africa. Christ.
>>
File: 1448156434213.jpg (22 KB, 400x580) Image search: [Google]
1448156434213.jpg
22 KB, 400x580
>be using POF.
>not interested in sex, really want a honest to god relationship.
>contact a lot of chicks, all various types... As long as they aren't fat give pretty much everyone a chance
>counted how many girls I messaged
>literally 48
>not a single reply
WTF, like this really puts the nail in the coffin
>>
>>25048665
I'm hoping this is bait, but on the off chance that it isn't...

What profile pic are you using, also what are you saying to them?
Are any of them named Michelle? If so, use "You used to call me on Michelle phone, late night when you need my love."

Don't give up Anon.
>>
>>25048665
Did you mention to them that you don't want sex?

If so that's probably why, fucking degenerate sluts only want sex
>>
>>25048500
Its in Cleveland. Its a well-to-do private school in the city's museum district.
>>
>>25048728
This. That's literally all they want. Women are being sluts are getting away with it and it's done nothing but thrown everything out of balance.
Women just don't honor loyalty
>>
>>25048719
I swear to god not bait. I'm using two pictures, one is a full body of me and two of my buds, second is a closer shot of me (bout mid torso-up).
I usually say something related to what's in their bio (really hard sometimes)
Still have hope tho, thanks!
>>
>>25048796
>main pic is of you with friends
Then they don't know which one is you.

On Tinder, I almost always nope (left swipe) girls whose first picture is of them with someone else. Even if both/all the girls are attractive, it's just that they aren't being straightforward about who they are, so that bothers me. Put a different pic that's just you as your main pic. With friends is fine as secondary.
>>
>>25048728
Not in the messages I send them, but if you read my bio its clear as day. I wish could find a normal girl, with old school values.
>>
>>25048840
Normal girls iwth old school values probably avoid dating sites
>>25048758
Okay, thanks for the info
>>
>>25048665
POF has the largest imbalance of men to women out of any dating site.

I made a fake profile as a 7/10 grill in my relatively small city and set it so people couldn't just message me from anywhere and I got 200 messages within an hour. It may not be that you're stupid or ugly, its just that qts won't even see your messages because they get so many.
>>
>>25048835
OK, will do...thanks for the advice. I hope it helps
>>
>>25048867
Np. Not sure if other people have a problem with it too, I just know I do.. so hopefully it helps
>>
>>25048863
Damn, well hopefully that's the case. Maybe in a week or so when they've sifted through them all I'll get a response
>>
>50 miles away
Are you really gonna drive an hour for that shit
>>
>>25048909
>when they've sifted through them all
They're too busy fucking Chad Thundercock to sift through the rest, sorry anon. Try a different place to meet girls. Like Tinder lol
>>
>>25048917
I live in a rural area, hardly anyone lives around here. 49 miles is about as close as I'll get. And chances are she's in the cities, and I go there frequently, so I'd be in her area anyway
>>
>>25048924
But tinder is slut central, that site is for nothing other than sex....not interested
>>
>>25049010
Some girls use it just for friendship
>>
>>25048132
>Minnesotabot

Shout out from the western suburbs
>>
If I try tinder for dating, am I an idiot?
>>
SHE'S A CHUBSTER
>>
>>25049295
a-are you a g-girl?
>>
File: 1437510392433.jpg (13 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1437510392433.jpg
13 KB, 499x499
>>25047962
top kek

orignal original
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.