[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /r9k/, it's getting late so most of the normies have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 37
File: 1450070567685.jpg (478 KB, 1634x2076) Image search: [Google]
1450070567685.jpg
478 KB, 1634x2076
Hey, /r9k/, it's getting late so most of the normies have gone to sleep, so I'm going to do a story time of sorts about my autism. It's not actual autism, but I'm sure it will make you cringe. Or maybe the story will make you feel, I don't know. I'm just going to tell it because I'd like to get it off my chest.
>immediately after I am born, mother starts drinking
>becomes a raging alcoholic
>always drunk, at some point before I turn two she physically abuses me
>this prompts my father to divorce her and win sole custody of me
>dad is fantastic, raises me all on his own, but he is a very stoic man's man with no gentle emotional side
>see mom occasionally growing up, she is usually drunk when she visits, or steals my dad's booze to get drunk
>6 years old, go to my grandma's house to be watched while dad is working
>mom is there, piss drunk, pants and shirt undone wandering around the house going nuts
>to see my mom like that was very scary, i started crying
>she starts getting physical with my 70 year old grandmother, pushing her and insisting on getting her lighter
>wants it to light cigarettes but my grandmother is afraid she will drop it and set the carpet/house on fire
>she roughs my grandma up a little and snatches the lighter
>sits on couch next to me, starts smoking, blows smoke into my face
>i am wailing into my stuffed rabbit, crying like a mad man
>grandma shouts, "Do you see what you're doing to your son?"
>mom says, "I don't care"
>fast forward, 7 or 8 years old
>mom comes over to my house, she is watching me, we're meant to have dinner with my dad that night at a restaurant as a family
>she gets into my dad's booze, gets piss drunk
>being a kid I didn't know any better, told her it was time to go meet dad for dinner, she gets me into the car and we drive around
>ask her if she'll slow down, she speeds up
>she is drunk as hell driving around, randomly speeding up, smashing the brakes, eventually crashes into another car
>>
File: 1450073449512.jpg (970 KB, 1600x2134) Image search: [Google]
1450073449512.jpg
970 KB, 1600x2134
>police come, i am sitting in the backseat terrified
>especially afraid that i will be arrested because i had a metal toy gun with me
>watch mom get arrested and hauled off
>lose appetite and don't eat dinner with my dad, we just talked
>fast forward a while, now 19 years old
>occasionally see mom when i go see my grandma for holidays or dinner, last thanksgiving she showed up 6 hours late dead drunk after being sober for a while
>all of this was not good for my relationships with women, had crushes on girls throughout my life, always rejected though for being fat
>17 years old, lost 60 lbs, finally get an internet gf
>she lives in the UK, I live in the US
>we met in December 2013, she came to visit for a few weeks in summer 2014
>had a good time, lost my virginity
>she goes back, we are sad, fight sometimes but not that much, pretty good relationship
>christmas 2014 she comes back for a visit, we have a good time
>find red bumps on my dick
>she admits that she has herpes but didn't tell me because the transmission rate is so low
>told her she shouldn't have lied to me, we had unprotected sex because she had the implant, she should have told me
>dumb bitch didn't know that having unprotected sex raised those very low odds of contracting the disease exponentially
>i am a beta cuck and she is the only girl who ever liked me so i forgive her
>we fight a lot, i hold a grudge
>may 2015, on my 19th birthday, find out she is cheating on me, well documented proof from a friend of hers
>also found out she had been showing the nudes i had sent her to all of her friends
>extremely pissed, want to get back at her but i could never pull another girl and cheat on her, and that's scummy anyways
>instead make plan
>say i forgive her, tell her she can come back for a visit
>summer 2015 she comes to visit for 4 weeks
>>
File: 1450068922149.jpg (72 KB, 588x900) Image search: [Google]
1450068922149.jpg
72 KB, 588x900
>i had informed my family and friend about the cheating, they weren't hostile but basically ignored her the whole trip
>i ignored her besides eating with her and sharing a bed, never had sex
>she loves american chocolate milk because apparently it's different over here, i make sure to get some and put it in the fridge upstairs
>she can't go up there alone because my dogs will attack her since they don't know her well, so every time i go upstairs i tell her i'll get her some
>always forget
>one day we ordered pizzas, she asked me to put the rest of hers in the fridge
>say okay, walk upstairs and throw it in the garbage
>she notices things are bad, she cries frequently
>one night, i get piss drunk on purpose so she thinks i'm being brutally honest
>tell her i've been pissed about the cheating, but that i love her and forgive her
>reassure her when she leaves we will patch things up, that i won't break up with her
>the very next day i drive her four hours to the airport, kiss her goodbye and say things will be good again
>i walk back to the car, get in, turn on loud rap music and immediately send her a facebook message saying we are done
>drive four hours home in the middle of the night, get mcdonalds and watch youtube videos
>she spent $1200 to come and get crushed
>she sends an angry message back, I just block her
>life is empty at this point, but without her in my life i slowly start to realize i don't want another girlfriend, not that i'm gay, just never had a true attraction to her or any girl
Here is where the cringe begins
>at this point, i discover a youtube girl named Rose. i think she is cute, but she is way too old for me, no real sexual attraction to her. only have seen a couple of her videos to this day, but she became the placeholder for my mother issues
>seeing her makes me realize that, while i suppressed with my last gf, it was always under the surface, i didn't want a gf- i wanted a mother
>>
File: 1450072703451.jpg (683 KB, 2111x1300) Image search: [Google]
1450072703451.jpg
683 KB, 2111x1300
>she is exactly the age my mother was when she originally abandoned me/left the family
>at this point, not sure where to go, no one else has this problem
>therapy cannot fix it, mommy gf relationships cannot fix it because i don't want a gf, i just want a mommy
>after that awful gf and the new realizations/mommy issues, i become basically asexual
>still have a sex drive, but feel no attraction to anyone in particular, just masturbate for the physical pleasure
>become crippingly lonely, in a way i've never felt before because not even a gf could fix it, what i need is the pure love of a mother, but i can't have that
>begin writing autistic greentexts of me as a child and who i dubbed Rosey mommy as a way to cope and "experience" a good childhood
>in these stories, my mother is a widow, raising me on her own
>end up writing 12 or so of these stories in the last month
>intensely personal, so they are difficult to share, but i will share a few in a bit
>think about them and read them so often that it has become almost as if I'm trying to convince myself that was the childhood I had
And that's where I am today. I posted about this particular problem in a mommy gf thread recently, and everyone told me i should make my own thread sometime because it was pretty interesting for several reasons:
>the innocence and completely nonsexual nature of the stories made them feel
>the idea in itself is incredibly autistic and cringeworthy
>the backstory behind how i became this way is interesting to "study" from a psychological standpoint

Anyways, I will share the original greentext I wrote on a whim/partially as a joke in a mommy gf thread, then one other long one that is my favorite.

Feel free to mock me, but keep in mind you are not the one exposing yourself to entertain/intrigue other robots. I just think they may be of interest since they're literally OC created as a coping mechanism for someone who is mentally ill.
>>
File: 1419280787620-0.jpg (75 KB, 727x829) Image search: [Google]
1419280787620-0.jpg
75 KB, 727x829
Anywho, I hope my story overall was of some interest to you. I guess I just felt like sharing the whole thing, as I obviously could not tell anybody in real life. I'll stick around for a while.
Here is that original greentext:
>have a Rosey mommy
>it's night time
>got my Samurai Jack playing on the TV
>she opens the door and walks to the bed
>kisses me on the head, I reach up and hug, she hugs me back
>"Goodnight sweetheart, you sleep well okay? I love you."
>m-mommy you forgot
>she smiles, pulls my covers down, pulls up my shirt
>blows a raspberry on my tummy, I giggle which makes her giggle
>she sighs a contented sigh, looks me in the eyes
>"Hmm, I think you forgot something too honey."
>w-wha-
>she puts her armpit over my face and says
>"Stinky pit attack!"
>i giggle and laugh, she pulls away laughing
>hug one more time
>she kisses me on the head one more time
>walks over to my door, turns off the light, and walks out
>before shutting the door, she leans in
>"Goodnight buddy, sweet dreams."
>goodnight mommy, I love you!
>she shuts the door gently, turns the hallway light off, I hear her footsteps as she walks back upstairs

Pic related is how she'd be dressed, she would go upstairs and maybe have a couple of adult drinks (liquor) before going to bed.
It would just be mommy and me, happy as can be.
Mommy's little boy, her pride and joy.
>>
I was sort of expecting that you'd introduce cheating GF to unstable alcoholic mom and let everything fall apart. this is significantly less dynamic than I hoped.
>>
File: 1450079572345.jpg (96 KB, 683x691) Image search: [Google]
1450079572345.jpg
96 KB, 683x691
And here is my favorite story:
Recommended music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xycvAXycSdY
>it's Friday
>mommy picks me up from school like every other day, but we're both excited because it's friday
>Fridays are mommy and I's favorite days because every friday we go to our favorite mexican restaurant
>we usually go home and watch a few cartoons like Codename Kids Next Door, or play the Sims 2 together for a while before we go eat
>the place is close enough that we can ride bike there, but it's winter so mommy drives us
>it's 5 PM or so, but in December the sun goes down so early that it's already dark by the time we're there
>the restaurant is a small, cozy, dark, family owned short order place
>you walk up to the counter and watch the cook make your food, telling him what you want as you go
>mommy and I always get big burritos and cherry coke
>the restaurant is decorated with multi-colored lights, and there's always a radio faintly playing slow salso/hispanic music, which to me sounds a lot like Christmas music
>it's a very comfy atmosphere, and we always sit by the window, usually just mommy and me in the restaurant
>we watch out the window, watch the snow, and talk about school, about movies, video games, I listen to mommy's stories from when she was younger, we joke around a lot
>mommy teaches me a bit about politics, how the government works, I even tell mommy about my first crush at school
>she gives me advice on how to win her over, but I tell her she's the only girl I need
>mommy laughs and tells me that when I grow up, I'll know the difference
>we eat our big burritos, mommy drinks lots of cherry coke and I always get up to get her refills since she got jalapenos in her burrito
>after dinner the cook takes our plates, but we sit there and drink soda and talk for a while after
>she tells me stories about Dad, and what a good guy he was
>i'm sorry you have to tell stories like this mommy, it must make you sad to think about
>>
>"Don't think like that buddy, it's always better to be remembered than forgotten, right?"
>you're right mommy
>"Dad would be so proud of you sweetie"
>I smile, and tell mommy that Dad probably would be proud of what a good job mommy's done
>"I sure hope so hun", mommy smiles, "Let's go home and play Bioshock okay honey?"
>I nod excitedly, wanting to see where the game ends up next. It was the first video game I had played/seen mommy play that I felt had a story with substance
Recommended music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhzxQCTCI3E
>around Christmas time
>Rosey mommy and I just put up the tree, with all our favorite ornaments
>have our old radio playing our local Christmas station's music
>have batman ornaments
>oscar meyer weiner truck ornaments
>Robin ornament
>cute dogs my mommy got when she was young
>framed pictures of me, mommy and me, and of mommy and daddy when he was still alive
>she is teary eyed when hanging the last one, but I tell mommy it's okay, he is in a better place and he loves us while I hug her around the waist
>she ruffles my hair and tells me I'm right
>mommy has me helps wrap the multi-colored lights around the tree
>once it's all done, mommy plugs the lights into the outlet and turns off the living room lights
>it looks beautiful
>chestnuts roooooasting... on an open fireeee...
>nothing but good feelings for mommy and me
>it's getting kind of late, but it's Friday night so mommy let's me stay up and watch her play Bioshock 1
>she listens to all of the audio logs and explains what the more adult things mean like what the egg is, and how Jack was made synthetically by Andrew Ryan and the dancer
>in Arcadia we both jump when the transporting magic splicer's shadow appears behind you when you look at the mask
>>
File: 1450071386115.jpg (608 KB, 2000x1189) Image search: [Google]
1450071386115.jpg
608 KB, 2000x1189
>we enjoy each other's company and I end up resting my head in mommy's lap while she plays
>eventually I drift off, but wake up a little later when mommy gets scared by a Big Daddy turning the corner just as she swings her wrench, accidentally hitting him
>I giggle and laugh innocently, taking in the sight of the TV and the christmas lights lighting the room faintly
>mommy holds me tight, and tells me it's bed time
>i see the clock on the stove when she picks me up and carries me to my bedroom, it is 12:30 AM, too late for me to be up
>but mommy loves her video games, got caught up in them
>she lays me down in bed, tucks me in, and kisses me on the head
>don't go play without me mommy, I don't want to miss the story!
>"Of course I won't sweetie, we'll play again tomorrow night okay?"
>okay mommy!
>she hugs me and gives me one more kiss on the head, walks over to the door and shuts it gently
>I hear her footsteps as she walks to the living room and opens the fridge, probably to grab a drink and watch Adult Swim late at night
>I drift off knowing I'm safe and sound with mommy in the other room
>I dream that night of daddy being home and sitting around the tree with us, watching us play Bioshock too
The end.
>>25047547
Kek, I should have thought of that. They did meet, but got along and liked each other a lot. Probably a red flag.
>>
File: 1446577936807.jpg (56 KB, 926x960) Image search: [Google]
1446577936807.jpg
56 KB, 926x960
>>25047499
>one day we ordered pizzas, she asked me to put the rest of hers in the fridge
>say okay, walk upstairs and throw it in the garbage
This part made me kek, it's so petty.
>>
>>25047815
Glad it did anon, probably my favorite part, too.
>>
Tldr go start a blog
>>
File: 1450174108975.png (65 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1450174108975.png
65 KB, 506x608
>>25047864
Just finished reading OP.
>I dream that night of daddy being home and sitting around the tree with us, watching us play Bioshock too
I didn't expect these autistic stories to make me feel, but I'll admit, with the music and everything, I teared up.
How many of these do you have?
Why Bioshock?
>>
File: 1450068692129.jpg (571 KB, 1000x811) Image search: [Google]
1450068692129.jpg
571 KB, 1000x811
>>25047953
Lel, I just thought this might be interesting to some people. Thought I would provide some possible cringe OC to the board.
>>25047971
I have 12 in total, most are much longer and more incoherent, I tend to ramble.
Bioshock because when I was younger I would watch my dad play it around Christmas time, it was a holiday tradition for some reason. He really liked that game.
>>
>>25048018
Huh, fair enough OP.
Thanks for sharing with us. Doesn't seem like a story as much as a character study honestly, but it's definitely interesting to see how the human mind can break, like yours has. Probably for the better you aren't interested in romantic relationships, they're just cuckfests.
>>
>>25048128
It's definitely a blessing, but at the same time romantic relationships are attainable. You can't just find a mother. Definite trade-off.
Glad you enjoyed anon.
>>
File: 1446590325600.gif (517 KB, 147x162) Image search: [Google]
1446590325600.gif
517 KB, 147x162
>>25047534
>she would go upstairs and maybe have a couple of adult drinks (liquor)
>a couple of adult drinks (liquor)
>adult drinks (liquor)
Holy shit this is the most autistic thing I've ever read here.
>>
File: 1450226453884.jpg (7 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
1450226453884.jpg
7 KB, 200x209
>>25048267
Thank you to be truly quite honest with you, my family.
>>
Just going to bump for visibility, I took forever typing this shit out so I hope more than 3 or 4 people see it.
>>
File: ooooooooh.gif (974 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
ooooooooh.gif
974 KB, 500x318
it's the fucking guy, it's the rose mommy guy, SOMEONE CAP THIS NOW
>>
File: 1443623180934.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443623180934.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>25048486
Were you in another thread anon?
Surprised someone recognizes me.
>>
>>25047534
You.

I remember you.

You assaulted me with your autism.
>>
>>25048505
i was, you intrigued me.
>>
File: 1443675659920.jpg (326 KB, 1029x1406) Image search: [Google]
1443675659920.jpg
326 KB, 1029x1406
>>25048524
t-thanks you too
>>25048508
>comes to /r9k/
>doesn't expect a barrage of autism
>>
>>25048544
i know you probably don't act this retarded in real life. i assume here is the only place to express your suppressed desires since it's an anonymous board ?
>>
>>25048560
Yeah, I'm a pretty normal guy. I mean, by this board's standards. I keep all this shit locked down and to myself, and I fear I would be institutionalized if anyone found these stories. They're just too far out there.
I imagine, from an outside perspective, it's like mainlining asperger's.
>>
>>25048544
I did expect autism. But I hardly got any due to the normie invasion. You gave me a nice breath of fresh air. Thanks man.
>>
File: 1449292179827.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1449292179827.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>>25048619
That's what I had hoped to do by sharing, this board is better when it's full of mentally ill people sharing their OC.
>>
File: 1449716269822.png (208 KB, 368x307) Image search: [Google]
1449716269822.png
208 KB, 368x307
>OP shares a story about toasting a roastie and writing strange mommy stories about him and a camwhore
>only a few anons care
This board as gone to shit. In the olden days this would have been capped and put into a collage.
Kudos OP, high quality content, no joke.
>>
>>25047476
>raises the very low odds exponentially

OK
let's assume the chance is 10% or 0.1 / 1
.1^2 = .01

She lowered the chance by not using protection.
You should be thanking her.
>>
>>25048696
Kek, good one anon. You know what I meant you faggot.
>>25048693
T-thanks anon.
>>
I have more stories if anyone is interested, pruned down a few that I could post.
>>
>>25048778
Post the OC this board desperately needs.
>>
Alright, just gonna dump the rest of the stories I have ready for posting.

>2:30 PM
>Rosey mommy picks me up from school on a cloudy day, in which it's not pouring but drizzling lightly
>"How was your day pal?"
>it was okay mommy
>"What did you learn?"
>nothing
>mommy giggles
>mommy drives, but it's not the normal way she takes home
>we end up at the park
>no one here but us since it's rainy day and we both love rain
>"Come on sweetheart, play in the rain with mommy!"
>I laugh and climb out of the car
>before even getting into the park we have tons of fun in the parking lot, jumping up in down in the puddles
>mommy makes a bigger splash because she's bigger, but I'm better at jumping at angles so as to splash her legs
>we laugh and jogs after each other, trying to kick water towards each other but failing
>before we head into the park, mommy remembers to open the car and grab me a jacket
>I sigh, and tell her I don't need one, but she insists so I don't catch a cold
>we walk into the playground, and mommy asks what we should do first
>the slides are too wet mommy, but the teeter totter looks dry
>we walk over to the tater totter and wipe the water off where we'll be sitting
>mommy sits at the back, I climb in the seat closer to her on the opposite side, but she tells me to sit on the furthest one
>why mommy?
>"That way you can push me higher sweetie"
>I giggle and climb on the furthest seat
>"Ready?"
>yeah!
>>
>>25048837
>mommy pushes off the ground, I sink down
>mommy pulls her legs in and drops with all of her weight, sends me shooting up fast
>i laugh and mommy laughs with me
>we try desperately to push each other high enough to make the other say stop
>eventually mommy says I need to slow down, I'm so strong I'm pushing her too high
>years later I would realize this was an exaggeration, but it was still all okay
>we slow down, and end up looking at each other
>mommy stands up and walks over to me, think she's going to hug me
>she inches just close enough to poke me at yells "You're it!"
>i laugh and jump off the teeter totter, and sprint after mommy
>she is really fast, and splashing lots of water where ever she steps
>she runs up the slide set to the top
>i chase her up, and she has nowhere to go but down the wet slide
>i think i've got her trapped, but she slides down just as I get to the top
>she keeps running, i slide down too and get my tushie all wet, but i can see mommy's jeans are soaked too
>maybe this slows her down enough that i'm able to catch her but when I do she has led me back to the car
>i tag her and yell you're it!
>she turns, exhaling loudly, and before I can run off she grabs me and gives me a big hug
>"Mommy's tired sweetie, and soaking wet. I don't want to catch a cold either, let's head home and have some hot cocoa okay?"
>I nod my head enthusiastically, and climb into the back of the car
>do up my seat belt because mommy wants me to be safe
>we start driving home
>"You're pretty quick buddy, one of these days you're gonna be as fast your old momma"
>I laugh and say, you think so?
>"Oh yeah buddy, I'm sure you'll be even faster one day!"
>i giggle excitedly as we pull into the driveway, anticipating a night of hot chocolate and cuddling while watching a movie
>>
>Rosey mommy works a lot to provide for us, not sure what she does but something at an office with computers
>she works so much that she gets tired a lot more than regular moms do
>during the day on weekends mommy likes to take naps in her big bed
>if I get bored, mommy is okay with me coming in and snuggling with her
>I like to snuggle with mommy because I feel safer that way
>also, mommy's room has dark sheets of paper taped up over the windows, so it's always dark
>lots of times mommy and I end up playing a game of spiders when I crawl into bed with her
>I open the door slowly and can hear mommy snoring lightly, I hate to bother her but I can't help it
>mommy?
>the snoring stops and mommy says, "Yeah, honey?"
>can I get in bed?
>"Of course sweetheart"
>I shuffle over and crawl into bed with mommy
>first thing I do is give mommy a hug, she's very warm since she's been under the covers for a while, but very soft
>the sheets and pillows smell like mommy, it makes me feel very safe
>I roll away from mommy and lie on the pillow next to her with my eyes closed
>I feel a tickle on my leg, and start giggling

>tfw four 8s
>>
File: 1441607209112.jpg (378 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1441607209112.jpg
378 KB, 1366x768
>>25048887
Close

>what was that mommy?
>"I don't know sweetie, what was what?"
>I feel another quick tickle on my arm, and then my belly, which makes me start giggling
>mommy there's something in the bed I say giggling
>mommy starts smiles and turns to me, "What is it sweetie?"
>i don't know mommy, it feels like this
>i poke mommy's tummy
>she laughs at i feel another tickle on the my side, then a few more that make me start rolling around laughing
>"Oh that, that's the spiders sweetie, you gotta catch them if you want them to stop!"
>I know that it's really just mommy tickling me, but she's really good at pretending it isn't her
>i keep feeling tickles and trying to catch mommy's hands, eventually I do while we're both laughing
>it was you mommy!
>"No it wasn't, I was trying to catch a spider that was on you!"
>we laugh together and I hug mommy
>bury my face in her neck and smell her, smells like mommy
>we both look up at the ceiling, mommy has her eyes closed
>on the wall just above mommy's bed is a taped of drawing of a bunny I made for mommy
>do you like my drawing mommy? I'm not a good drawer but I did it for you
>"I love it sweetie, makes mommy feel special"
>you are special, you're the best mommy ever!
>Mommy smiles and we hug one more time, and I fall asleep in her arms, safe
>>
Recommended Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3smUEzIqiI
>Rosey mommy works at a computer place
>really good with computers
>full of really cool people, she really likes her coworkers, and the company is so cool that when Iron Man came out they rented a theater just for their employees and let them bring guests
>mommy picks me up from school early, it's a cloudy, rainy day
>ask mommy why she picked me up so early
>"My work rented out a theater, we're gonna go see Iron Man buddy"
>get pretty excited, not huge into superheroes but getting out of school in the middle of a rainy day to see a movie with mommy is awesome
>mommy drives us down town, they rented out the nicest theater possible
>we go inside, mommy gets us both drinks, she gets a large popcorn for us to share, and I get some muncha crunch
>we sit down in the theater, get comfortable, and attendants come by and pass comics out to everyone
>read Iron Man comic together while we wait for the movie to start, mommy likes the art
>enjoy the movie together, everyone laughs a lot and loves it, everyone has a good time
>after the movie, mommy says we should go eat somewhere
>mommy cracks open her umbrella puts her arm around my shoulder, we walk around looking for a nice restaurant to eat
>"What are you in the mood for buddy?"
>tell mommy I like mexican, burritos are fantastic
>we find a fancy mexican restaurant
>we go inside and sit down, light jazz is playing
>waiter takes our order, we both get diet coke
>we look through the menu
>mommy, what's a chimichanga?
>>
>>25048918
>"It's like a burrito, but after it's made, you drop it in grease and deep fry it. They're delicious, but you usually eat them with silverware as opposed to your bare hands."
>that sounds pretty good... but I really like burritos, I'm going to get a grilled chicken burrito
>mommy gets a fajita platter
>we wait and listen to the jazz, and talk about how fancy the restaurant is
>they serve us free chips and salsa, which is delicious but a little spicy so I drink through my diet coke and keep needing refills
>mommy laughs at me and tells me I need to slow down
>the waiter brings me my burrito, but it's covered in a red sauce so I have to eat it with a knife and fork, it's delicious anyways
>when they bring out mommy's fajitas, they hold it above their head while the meat sizzles
>it smells delicious
>"You want to see something cool buddy?"
>yeah mommy!
>mommy makes little burritos by rolling up the tortillas she got with the sizzling meat and vegetables, she makes 4 of them
>she eats them and lets me have one in exchange for some of my burrito
>mommy, why do some people hold hands before they eat?
>"It's called saying grace sweetheart. Some people are religious, and before they eat they're meant to thank their God for the food they have."
>why don't we thank God mommy?
>"Well personally I'm not religious sweetheart. Not everyone is, and it's totally okay to not be. Whether somoene does or doesn't believe in God doesn't matter, you be nice to them anyways."
>I nod and listen, mommy is very smart, knows a lot about a bunch of things
>by the time we're done eating it's dark, so we together back to the car and drive home
>on the way home I wonder why God would take Dad away, or if he exists and if I should be praying
>later that night at bed time, when mommy comes in to tuck me in I ask mommy why she isn't religious
>>
File: 1446813510225.jpg (23 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
1446813510225.jpg
23 KB, 240x312
I don't know what to say OP.
This is just really something else.
Someone please cap this, seriously, I'm on my phone.
>>
>>25048934
>she kneels on the floor, next to me while I lie in bed
>"I'm not religious because it's not how I was raised. Most people are raised Christian going to church, Jewish going to synogogue, and so on. My parents weren't religious so I guess I'm not either."
>do you think if God was real Dad would still be here?
>mommy thinks for a second, and says, "I'm not sure sweetie. Maybe"
>he loves you lots mommy
>Mommy smiles, "I know he did, and he loved you the most little guy"
>she kisses me on the head and whispers goodnight, mommy sounds kind of sad
>I love you mommy, good night, sweet dreams!
>"I love you too, honey, you sleep tight okay?"
>mommy closes the door gently
>>
File: 1443326773288.gif (610 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1443326773288.gif
610 KB, 500x374
This is the last one I have that is in readable condition, the rest are riddled with weird rambling and me pretending like mommy is explaining things to me, explaining how cars work, watches work, all that kind of stuff.

>normal saturday
>Rosey mommy is sitting on computer drinking her coffee
>I am playing with action figures in the other room, but get tired of it and walk to the computer room
>hey mommy? I'm bored
>"Hi bored, I'm mommy"
>i giggle and run over to her, she picks me up and puts me on her lap
>"What do you want to do, bored?"
>i don't know mommmy what should we do?
>mommy wraps her arms around my tummy and kisses my head
>"Well how about we play a game of hide and seek?"
>that sounds fun!
>"I think so too, give mommy a kiss and then I'll go hide. You count to 15 and come look for me."
>I turn and smooch mommy on the cheek, then stand up and cover my eyes, one, two, three...
>hear mommy jog away quickly
>fifteen! I start looking for mommy, first checking the closet of the computer room
>she's not in here, didn't think so
>i walk into the hallway, check the hallway closet, then the bathroom
>still no mommy
>i walk into mommy's room and look around, check under the bed, behind the bed
>no mommy
>walk into mommy's bathroom, she is standing there with a towel over her head
>I laugh and pull it off, mommy is smiling and picks me up for a hug
>"You found me!"
>we are both laughing, I hug mommy and bury my face in her neck
>smells like mommy
>i love you mommy, you're funny
>"I love you too sweet boy"
>>
I wish.

I wish I could eat you alive over a period of days.

A mouth can have dreams, but dreams do not feed me.
>>
File: 1450112272272.jpg (24 KB, 281x350) Image search: [Google]
1450112272272.jpg
24 KB, 281x350
>the waiter brings me my burrito, but it's covered in a red sauce so I have to eat it with a knife and fork, it's delicious anyways
>when they bring out mommy's fajitas, they hold it above their head while the meat sizzles
>it smells delicious
I hate to sound like tumblrina, but... I can't. I just can't even... Comprehend what you are writing. It's so bizarre. All of this. What is wrong with you? I cant say I don't get it, because you explained all this but my brain refuses to process this or accept that one human being can be so autistic and damaged. I don't know why I quoted the part I did, I guess I just don't know what to say. It's all so shockingly on the spectrum. This is /r9k/. You are /r9k/.
>>
File: 1449380962252s.jpg (3 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1449380962252s.jpg
3 KB, 125x114
>tfw you will never be a kid again
>>
>>25049040
Why do you say that? Because you are disgusted by me?
>>25049079
Kek, not a compliment really but thanks anon. Kind of the response I was expecting.
>>
>>25049087
This
OP your stories, despite the initial shock of aspergers, actually do make me feel.
With the music you recommended playing, it actually makes me wish I was that kid. These experiences sound like pure happiness.
>>
File: 1445870444450.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1445870444450.png
29 KB, 633x758
Alright OP just finished your stories.
I feel winded. This is some bizarre shit.
>tfw everyone is posting in a thread saying you will get a gf if you post in it
>everyone is posting in a thread about traps
>everyone is posting in a thread about a weird looking cock
>everyone is posting in a thread about Star Wars spoilers
>some of the first truly original content in a while in this board is completely ignored
Sad state of /r9k/
>>
>>25049296
Dont forget about the mystery circlejerks.

Part of me wishes that hiromoot nuked this board like moot did and left it gone.

Watching it decline is maddening.
>>
File: 1440180810877.jpg (535 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440180810877.jpg
535 KB, 1920x1080
>>25049296
It's okay anon, I'm a little disappointed too. I put a lot of work into this, over an hour and a half of typing/editing just to get all this prepped for posting.
It's okay though. Maybe someone is amused and that's all that matters. I'll come back tomorrow night or something, a bit earlier, and make this thread again.
>>
File: 1436832278531.jpg (130 KB, 506x543) Image search: [Google]
1436832278531.jpg
130 KB, 506x543
>>25049296
>implying I want to read some anons creative writing practice
>>
What kind of person writes all this then samefags his own thread. What the fuck man.
>>
>>25049437
It's not creative writing practice, I write them because I need to. I need a mommy. Doing this lets me pretend.
>>
>>25049437
>he doesn't want to read an autistic's bittersweet greentexts about having an imaginary mother because he was abused by his real mom
Why are you on this board?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (136 KB, 1620x907) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
136 KB, 1620x907
>>25049484
>samefag
Nah m8.
I might write these autistic stories but I'm not that pathetic.
>>
>>25047447
Sorry your mom was garbage.
>>
File: Capture1.jpg (104 KB, 995x922) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
104 KB, 995x922
>>25049484
And so on.
Anyways, I will stick around for a bit and answer questions if anyone does have any, but otherwise thanks for reading m8s.
>>
>>25049609

Hey I think you got the wrong board buddy. The unvirgin club is two links down.
>>
File: 1442920816046.png (34 KB, 1241x256) Image search: [Google]
1442920816046.png
34 KB, 1241x256
>>25049758
>nonvirgins can't be robots meme
Here you go.
>>
>>25049794

I-I was just joking man
>>
File: 1449312275296.jpg (58 KB, 748x702) Image search: [Google]
1449312275296.jpg
58 KB, 748x702
>>25049839
O-oh
Well, you read the thread, you should know I'm too autistic to pick up on that shit.
Sorry m8, I hope you have a good night.
>>
File: image.png (528 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
528 KB, 1136x640
Loving these, OP! Loving you.

Do you think you'd make a good parent, robot?
>>
>>25050526
I've always dreamed of being a dad, honestly. To be a good father. So I guess when I write these I kind of imagine a more effeminate form of how I would raise my children.
I'm glad someone enjoyed them.
>>
File: Rosey Mommy.png (2 MB, 3272x2424) Image search: [Google]
Rosey Mommy.png
2 MB, 3272x2424
OP don't go yet!
Nobody was making one, so I did it myself.
Your OC is appreciated.
God speed you broken freak
>>
>>25050706
Topkek, I'm honored anon, never had my posts be made into a collage before.
Thanks a lot m8o.
>>
File: 1443741578830.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1443741578830.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>25050706
>that title
>that subtitle
gold
>>
>>25050706
This well done. Hopefully this thread archives before sunrise so that the redditors dont get their dirty pass on it.
>>
File: 1386821655176.png (223 KB, 267x410) Image search: [Google]
1386821655176.png
223 KB, 267x410
>>25050706
>interesting to see how the human mind can break
Nice work lad, nearly pissed myself
>>
File: 1441952889853.jpg (139 KB, 1200x1593) Image search: [Google]
1441952889853.jpg
139 KB, 1200x1593
>>25050706
>This is just really something else
My favorite line, top notch collage.
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 437x599) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 437x599
>>25047447
>>25047476
>>25047499
>>25047510
>>25047534
Holy shit dude you are fucked. I honestly hope you get better m8. If you're white, remember your ancestors.
>>
File: 1380852534617.jpg (237 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1380852534617.jpg
237 KB, 601x601
OP here, it's 3 AM so I'm signing off for the night.
I'm glad that some people got a kick out of my stories, you'll probably see me around as I don't have much to do except write and post on here.
I hope you all have a good one.
Good job again on that collage by the way, it's well made.
Goodnight /r9k/, sleep tight
>>
>>25051062
Just want to let you know that I can relate. Both my mom and dad were never there. I'm also looking into creative writing, but I was just thinking of making a quest or a webnovel of some sort.
>>
Well, I got the robot runnning, but what more could I do?
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.