[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you talk to her today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1394981534965.png (321 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1394981534965.png
321 KB, 5000x5000
Why didn't you talk to her today?
>>
File: 1446829212818.jpg (32 KB, 410x615) Image search: [Google]
1446829212818.jpg
32 KB, 410x615
>having a her
>>
She decided to stay with her abusive husband and broke my heart. I tried to explain to her that she has stockholm syndrome but she was having none of it. Now I contemplate suicide.
>>
I have no opener really.

"Hey how's it going" is so fucking gay.
>>
>>25047347
I did
cold call, she sounded happy to hear me
>>
I did
She's here
She wants sum fuk
>>
there's no specific her. it could be any woman. Does your womb work? good to go
>>
>>25047347
Had some good times, but now I feel like she wants nothing to do with me. Anytime I've tried talking to her the past week I've either gotten ignored or a text that ends the conversation with one message.

So then I thought about it and realized I don't deserve her/I'm no good for her/she could never want me and it was just drunken affections. It was a real good reminder of my place.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.