[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else miss /early2015/ 4chan? I know it soon became
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: REEEEE.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
Does anyone else miss /early2015/ 4chan? I know it soon became cancerous but poo poo pee pee, vocaroos of reeeeeing and the edits people made of distressed robots yelling normies get out was the most OC I've ever seen this place create in all my time here.

Where do we go from here? We seem to just have the same sort of daily/weekly threads all centred around similar themes. Pepe is more or less dead to us now and the amount of OC has been dwindling for months.
>>
>>25047184
I liked it when /r9k/ was like this too. Sure we had the daily wagecucks and tfw no gf threads but there were a lot of really good things around that time as well. Then the Oregon shooting happened and the place was flooded with normies, FBI, and copycats. For that entire month there was at least one school shooting thread up at a time on this board, but it has settled down now.
>>
File: r9k.jpg (635 KB, 1987x1836) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
635 KB, 1987x1836
>liking peepee poopoo
>liking reeee vocaroos
>being nostalgic for something on 4chan that happened any time after Chanology

I
sure
hope
you
guys
don't
do
this
>>
>>25047341
>after Chanology

I still think Chanology and gaiafags are the two things that ruined this Indonesian cave painting bbs the most. Every wave of "newfag" since then have just been nails in the coffin.
>>
I remember /r9k/ crica 2010. It was better, but not much.
>>
File: dick made of chocolate.png (150 KB, 480x395) Image search: [Google]
dick made of chocolate.png
150 KB, 480x395
>>25047341
Fucking this so goddamn much.
>any time a newfag makes a nostalgia thread or a "best of 4chan" thread
>usually shit within the recent year or maybe as late as '12, sometimes '11 or '10 if you get lucky
I miss early /r9k/, back in '08 and '09, where OC thrived and post quality was at its peak. In a way, I miss old 4chan vernacular too. I miss the golden era.
>>
>>25047256
I agree anon, December 2014-February 2015 was almost a /r9k/ cultural renaissance and was the most fun I've had here in a long time though and I've been here for years, the sheer amount of OC was unlike anything else.

You're right, ever since the Oregon shooting this place has gone downhill, as it did earlier this year with the normie adoption of pepe with more and more coming here.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.