[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So long space robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: background.jpg (1004 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
1004 KB, 1920x1080
I'm 18 and my mother died in NYC in 2001. My father - a Marine - died in Afghanistan 3 years later.
I was raised by my Grandparents until their death in 2012. I have been living between my own, and my uncle's until last march.

As a result of all these deaths, I'm fucked in the head. Depression, ADHD and all sorts of things I pop meds for.
When other's hear about my past, It's the same fucking reaction every. damn. time.

>omg anon, I'm so sorry to hear that. You can talk to me whenever you want
>I know anon, you already told me. but we all gotta move on.
>anon, we all have problems, just smile
>whatever you say anon

Nobody fucking cares about me anymore. They all think I'm annoying.

I did manage to land a job as a preschool teacher for neglected and abused kids, though. I work with about 70 kids a day.

And despite all my issues; Every. fucking. kid loves me for who I am.
>tfw that incredible smile is for you
>tfw they run to you when they see you, because they missed you during the night
>tfw ten kids do it at the same time
>tfw "I want anon and not stacy to put me to play with me"
>tfw they give you that sad look when you tell them not to call you "daddy"
>tfw they fall asleep in your arms, opening their eyes every few minutes to make sure you didn't leave
>tfw they cry because you go on lunch break
>tfw they hate Fridays because they don't get to see you for two days
>tfw someone thinks about you all the time

I miss my parents. I miss my grandparents. I hate living. I think about suicide everyday.
I drink myself to sleep every fucking day, thinking about jumping from my balcony on the 21st floor;
but then I remember my kids. I don't want them to end up like me.
So I go back inside and set my alarm for the next day.
But not this time. I'm fucking done with this life. I'm sorry.
>>
Don't you have a bucket list? Why not go fight someone before you eat it
>>
>>25046543
What's the point anymore? I want to say it's for myself, but at this point I don't even want to try anymore.
>>
>>25046677
At least you got double dubs OP. Things will get better.
>>
>>25046677
At least have a letter sent to your job to tell the kids that you went on a long vacation or something.

Goodbye OP.
>>
>>25046740
Good idea anon. I'll write one before I go.
>>
>had an awesome 4th grade teacher that sounds kind of like you
>apparently the guy was really lonely and had no family
>hung himself when it was in 11th grade

He collected licenses plates and I gave him one for his birthday once :(
>>
See ya next fall. Haha get it? Because you will fall and die?
>>
So long guys. I bought a few apples for my kids because they love apples.

>Hey Room 2,
>I bought some apple slices for you guys, because I'll be leaving for a little bit.
>I'm going to visit my mommy and daddy, to see how they're doing. Just like how you guys do on Thursdays.
>I really hope we'll see each other again some day.

>I love you guys.

>- anon
>>
>>25046505
That's pretty pathetic OP,you came such a long way and managed to land a job but in the end you decide to end it all over sad memories? what was the fucking point then,you came over the hard parts only to suicide after?,what a waste of life,im sure it would have started to slowly get better from now but since you're such a massive faggot you don't deserve it,bet your parents will be real proud.
>>
Why would you take a shit on your family's graves like that?

Look, I get that you have a broken brain, and that existence is painful. I've been there before. But that doesn't mean the time spent raising you was worthless. At least talk to someone senpai, even if it's just someone on here.
>>
>>25046996

why can't you subhumans stay at the retard farm?
i don't want to see you bleat and try to defend yourself, just tell me why you thought anyone would see this and not think you were a mongoloid?
>>
The of immediate older relatives is something almost everyone has to go through. I miss my grandparents and parents too, but its certainly not worth giving up your life for. And there's no way your parents or grandparents would want you to waste the rest of your life because they aren't there
>>
>>25046505
Hahahahahaha holy shit you're a pathetic faggot

Do a flip
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
Holy shit anon you're right about all those cute kid things.

I had a little girl reach out to me at a pizza place a month or so ago, and she tripped over her moms shoe in the process. Fuck, who wants to go to neverland with me?

DEATH WHEN????
>>
>>25046505

I know christmas holidays are hard, man. Especially when you have no immediate family.

Where do you live, brother?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.