[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /fucked up/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: FUCKEDUP.png (99 KB, 1181x643) Image search: [Google]
FUCKEDUP.png
99 KB, 1181x643
>Been trying to escape neetdom for years
>after the thousandth automated email I got a little pissed
>didn't realize they had another job lined up for me.

Alright robots tell me, what did you do this time?
>>
Kek
You fucked up bad.
The guy probably just said that because he was having a bad day too, you probably wouldn't have gotten that other position either.
>>
Their reply was probably just a lie to get back at you.
>>
the others in the thread have the right idea. they want your tears
>>
>>25046260
>>25046265

This.

If they wanted you for another job you wouldn't have gotten an "automated" message.
>>
>>25046260
if he wouldn't have gotten the other position he didn't fuck up bad. he didn't fuck up at all, it's the same outcome.
>>
>>25046213
my ex is going to pay for my drugs if i go to therapy
i'm too much of a suicidal wreck to leave the house tho

also what did you reply with next rofl senpai
>>
>>25046339
I'm still thinking of a reply, I'll let R9K decide but you probably won't see how she responds till tomorrow.
>>
I gave up on trying to find a job, it's just not worth it unless you're willing to lie on your resume. As soon as they see the void in experience / history that should be there after you graduate high school (even worse for me since I stopped going to school after the 4th grade) they assume you're a con or worse. Even burger joints and Walmart drop you like a rock at that point.

I enlisted in the army because being completely ignored and having to fill out those awful personality quizzes on half the places I'd apply online for just got to be too much for me. Really when I was looking for a job, automated emails were a godsend. It's so much better than just being ignored.
>>
>>25046260
>>25046293
>>25046318
Don't listen to these guys. They are what will prevent you from getting a job.

Most emails automated don't ever tell you that you're invited to continue applying to their company. All they did was tell you that the job you wanted was filled, not that you weren't qualified or rejected.
You fucked up real bad instead of applying for every spot available. And you just got anally destroyed by their HR who saw your smug attitude and spit it right back in your face.
What nigger only applies to one job? You're a dumbass and the HR saw that too.
>>
Probably bullshit, but don't do it again just in case.
>>
File: 1437223671056.png (196 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1437223671056.png
196 KB, 500x491
>>25046418
Nah.

I mean, yeah OP was a dumb cunt for his butthurt response, but there is no fuckin way way he was gonna get that other, better sounding job he didn't apply for. HR fag was just trolling him a bit.

Don't take shit from people who can't help you, OP.
>>
>>25046213

"was still in review" is codeword for the fact that you would have never gotten hired, but the guy wanted to make you feel like you fucked up.

fuck that jew.
>>
>>25046491
Nah senpai, you're not going to get anywhere thinking everybody is fucking with you. Why would the HR give two shits to fuck with someone who applied for a filled position, unless there is something about OPs application/degree he isn't telling us.
>>
>>25046491
>>25046542
these guys have the right idea.
reject you from the job, then make a sarcastic comment and try to make you feel like you fucked up - as if they were going to give you a chance.
HR people...
>>
>>25046699
>>25046542
You guys are utterly delusional. No HR is out to get retards like OP back. They don't need to make OP feel bad, they just don't have to hire him and blacklist his application. He fucked up.
>>
>>25046797
I'm not a retard for being pissed about being rejected thousands of times. I don't send this to every company.
>>
>>25046797
HR is literally a non-job and the sluts who are in these positions have nothing else to do. You're retarded, maybe even a HR roastie yourself.
>>
File: 1429495871976.jpg (32 KB, 417x407) Image search: [Google]
1429495871976.jpg
32 KB, 417x407
>>25046683
OP insulted HR fag, HR fag gets indignant because OP didn't grovel like the usual cattle do, HR fag abuses the always ambiguous nature of applying for a job to fuck with OP. Boom. People are shitheads, get used to it.
>>
>>25046833
>>25046861
>>25046867
Why do you guys think the HR would feel insulted or give a shit about a retard who thought not applying again and said "fuck your company" like an immature brat. If the HR really wanted to get back at OP he would need to send a reply, he just needs to document what OP did and make a nice file that if he sees any other HR buddies or insiders he can spread the word.

And guess what the HR is the one with a job not OP, he's the last person needing to feel insulted when you can't get a job unless it's through him anyway.
>>
>>25046797
>They don't need to make OP feel bad
>they just don't have to hire him and blacklist his application.

The life mission of people in HR is to get a certain type of person back. To ruin the lives of those that are different. If you cannot get a job, it will kill you, literally.
>>
File: 1370335074272.png (136 KB, 498x299) Image search: [Google]
1370335074272.png
136 KB, 498x299
>>25046939
Do you see the flame wars that occur on the internet, on every comment section, everywhere?

Do you see the way people insult each other over absolutely nothing?

Modern politics? Mass shootings and the like?

You don't think people are capable of being petty? C'mon man. You're on fuckin 4chan.
>>
>>25047048
Yeah, I'm on 4chan where everyone is a big baby. But in the real world nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>25046213
You would't have gotten the other job anyway
>>
>>25047236
keep telling yourself that, Mr. Too Fucking Cool. you'll hit a wall someday.
>>
>>25047236
>where everyone is a big baby

So true, im in the right place desu : ^)
>>
>>25046213
Pretty much this. How am I supposed to apply for a job when I know I will skip days due to panic attacks or I would even sperg out in my job? How is it possible for people like me to hold jobs?
>>
>>25048252
If you have it diagnosed, look into something called an FMLA. If you have a legitimate mental condition, you can miss work without it counting against you, and they cannot fire you if you have a diagnosed mental condition.

There are limitations of course, but anxiety disorders are definitely a part of it.

If you have them too often, assuming you're in the US, you can also get social security due to being unhirable.
>>
>>25046213
>get job
>ask for more hours since i got 12 hours a week
>fired for this

Can i just get disability for depression and bad knees instead? Fuck this.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.