[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hearing men talk about their wives/girlfriends HOLY SHIT,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1449086680037.jpg (66 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
1449086680037.jpg
66 KB, 500x456
>Hearing men talk about their wives/girlfriends

HOLY SHIT, if there was a button to press which would kill every man who talks about their partner I would press it right now. It's not because I'm jealous, it's because the people who do this are fucking pathetic losers and are the most beta pieces of shit ever. At the pub the other night I overheard some unaware dork talking about how his wife is "My life. There's only one thing which is good in life and that's my wife". When I was at school, boys were going apeshit trying to get girlfriends and when they had one they would be as loud as possible trying to declare "HAHA I HAVE A GF I AM NOW A MAN". They would constantly talk about their gf as much as possible and if you got a gf they would immediately idolize you for the 30 minutes you made it aware.

You normie pieces of shit make me sick, I hope you never attain any sort of awareness or spiritual enlightenment and remain cut off from the kingdom of Heaven for eternity. Die in your ignorance and pride while you circlejerk to each other putting pussy on a pedestal. Slaves to women is all you are, you're the reason life is so shit for men today.
>>
Also, hearing men talk about their jobs makes me sick. Their entire lives revolve around their work. You would think that when you go out on the town for some relaxation and fun you would cease talking about the thing you've been doing for 8+ hours all day.

>"LOOK AT ME! I HAVE A JOB AND A GIRLFRIEND WHAT A MAN I AM!"
>>
File: 1450250377887.jpg (134 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
1450250377887.jpg
134 KB, 1366x728
Shit man, you sound like the next Elliot Roger. I think the FBI should check you out, so I'm giving them a heads up, you fucking psycho.
>>
people talk about their lives, their parnters are a big part of their life. sounds like you are just bitter. if you were unemployed you would hate everyone who talked about work.

its not them, its definitely you
>>
>>25046184
Fuck, I'd gladly be some loser unemployed virgin for the rest of my life if getting a job and a gf turns me into a robot which can't stop talking about his job and gf.

What else do normies talk about? Sports? Try talking to a normie about religion, spirituality, politics, how DMT is the spirit molecule, they'll immediately shut you down because their narrow, shallow view of the world does not extend beyond their job and girlfriend.
>>
>>25046250
that's just a your own negative perceptions, there's a place and time for discussion and deep and meaningful. People at bars want to chill, make small talk and enjoy each others company and connect with people. Not to show off how much they know. Your arrogance is leaking again. People want down to earth not mr know it all, look at me im better than you attitude that you are sporting.
>>
>>25046135
>internet explorer
>looks up how to take a screenshot
>reddit homepage
>9gag
This has to be bait.
>>
>>25046416
>there's a place and time for discussion and deep and meaningful
Really? When is that? I thought people would be too busy with their jobs and gfs to ever engage in such conversation.

No, people don't like to talk about such things because it scares them. They've been programmed their whole lives to believe that a wife and a job is the totality of existence. That's why people recede into talking about mundane unimportant shit like sports and weather. These are things which are just exciting enough but dull enough that they do not result in people having epiphanies on life or thinking beyond the consumerist wageslave trap they are all stuck in.

No one wants to admit they are little more than slaves for elite bankers who control the economy. No, people want to feel like they are in control. If people want ignorance and a dull uninteresting life, then that's what they'll get.
>>
>>25046416
Not him, kinda agree somewhat w/ both of my families here. Normies truly are the worst brand of myopic robots though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.