[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this ugly ass nigga can get a qt gf and I can't How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: FUCK.png (1 MB, 1200x660) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
1 MB, 1200x660
>this ugly ass nigga can get a qt gf and I can't
How is this shit fair?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdvwmZHiY_Q
>>
But hes a cutie anon
>>
>inb4 he's not even ugly he just needs to
>>
>>25045816
Her hair is a blatant red flag, she's probably just as messed up in the head as he is.
>>
maybe you can
>>
Just look at him but on a deeper level, which you can't so i'll explain it to you.

He's a nice guy, he's not entitled, he doesn't war against love, he's not up himself, he's down to earth, he looks like the kind of person whose vocabulary doesn't consist of insults, he probably loves life and pity's the unfortunate and never himself
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6haE-gmZOc&list=LLFMh2MKQBVK3Ma8PHMwMrFw&index=2
>>
>>25045866
Sounds like a giant faggot
>>
>>25045869
I actually enjoyed that, to be julio.
>>
>>25045888
well you can keep being a non giant faggot, but either way you'll still alienate everyone around you and no one will want to have anything to do with you. But at least you get to hold onto your arrogance, hope it keeps you warm at night
>>
>>25045816
shouldn't that give you hope?

as an e-celeb she's probably got like a gorillion orbiters
>>
>>25045816
please take the black pill guys. It explains all of this .

He just a piggy bank. someone to pay for all her shit while she fucks him once every two months while she goes out and fucks chad every weekend.
>>
shit, that guy looks like eggman

I already knew looks aren't that super important though. Women care the most about how well-off you are, like how successful your family is and if you have lots of friends and education.
>>
>>25046145
Well, eventhough he has a weak maxilla and overall less masculine face, he has a high degree of symmetry making him at least handsome.
>>
>>25045816
People under your league are more likely to appreciate you, have less people after them, and are just more trustworthy when it comes to things like being faithful
>>
>>25046188
>making him at least handsome

Can any femanons comment on this? I think he's maybe a 5/10 at best. Probably 4/10 to me. The only thing making him any better than eggman is that his skin is clear and he's not super bald.
>>
File: 1450299871261.jpg (107 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1450299871261.jpg
107 KB, 600x900
Her 1st boyfriend left because he saw the Tumblrina red flags. Probably fucked dat ass too when she was cute and not a tumblrina.
>>
He's average and so is she. Not sure what your issue is (not that I care). Also, your idea of male beauty is irrelevant to women, so you're probably ugly as fuck and think you're better looking than that guy.
>>
>>25045816
>people think this guy is ugly

EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU NORMIES GET OUT
>>
wtf where does this girl live? If he can get her, then I can easily steal her from him
>>
>that shit
>a qt gf

Yeah, no.
>>
>>25046759
maybe treating women like property begets women who act like property
>>
File: 1450299779083.jpg (788 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1450299779083.jpg
788 KB, 2560x1600
Literally Eggman with a tan and hair.
Our Eggman is superior though. His life of handless kissless virgin has hardened him. Made him stronger. More perceptive and ruthless. And moulded him into a future world leader. Like Ghengis Khan. All that stored sexual energy will explode one day.
>>
>>25046812
>His life of handless kissless virgin has hardened him

Oh boy do I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>25045816

looks like a non-fucked up eggman
>>
File: 1450299213790.jpg (306 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450299213790.jpg
306 KB, 683x1024
>>25046839

Has Eggman finally made it?
>>
>>25045816

he is average 2bh
>>
>>25046881

m8, eggman was always a non-virgin.
>>
That was awkward to watch, it's so obvious she doesn't respect him (your head is too big, you're afraid of dying alone, I became your gf because you were so sad without me)

Whore
>>
>>25046941
then i am a 10/10
>>
I'll just leave this here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5L2niwyl_s
>>
>>25046008
You're assuming women aren't completely shallow whores, which just frankly isn't true
He's got something, status, money, looks, that she can leech off him otherwise she wouldn't be with his ugly ass
>>
>>25045855
came in the thread to post this.
>>
>>25045816
You people are fucking pathetic

>chad dates qt
WAHH
>non-chad dates qt
WAHH

GET FUCKED
>>
>>25046692
Nah, she was kind of that way from the start and it wasnt that big of a deal. We broke up for other reasons.

Weird to see her on /r9k/. Usually its /vp/ that bitches about her.
>>
File: historiccaptcha.png (371 KB, 759x609) Image search: [Google]
historiccaptcha.png
371 KB, 759x609
>>25047744
I can't take, I can't fucking take this. This is triggering me so bad.

At least I got the most 4chan captcha there is. Jesus.
>>
>>25047910
Never seen one of those before.
>>
>>25047873
I don't belief that you're the ex. Show proof poser anon
>>
>>25048111
My hair is a lot longer than it was when I was with her but here ya go.
>>
>>25048220
oops, forgot picture.
Something something original.
>>
>>25047873
What's her real name, faggot?

>>25047910
I think I'm in love with her sister, though.
>>
File: 1443440473877.png (427 KB, 388x444) Image search: [Google]
1443440473877.png
427 KB, 388x444
>>25047307
Always? Is this one of those ironic shitposts where being born vaginally makes you a nonvirgin?
>>
>>25048289
not that anon but eggman (mills) has fucked 4 or more different women
>>
I'd say both of them have average looks. And I bet the dude is above youtube tier and doesn't have an obsession.
>>
>>25048302

mills? is that his name?
>>
>>25045816
I remember in her older videos she went out of her way to specify he was only her friend. Good for him, he made it through the friendzone.

Gonna be a shame when she cucks him, though.
>>
>>25045816
>he was in the friendzone
>she feel petty so he's now her boyfriend
it just hurt to watch

also he looks like the motherfucker who steal my gf
she was pretty i was averange, for fucks know what shit (im suspectin it was because im poor) she just broke after years and started dating that ugly bastard that only asked her
he didn't fucking do nothing he evne asked her by facebook, just like that and i turned on a pily of depression, i don't even care that im poor anymore i just live day by day with no more hope fro the future she taked that away from me
>>
that big ass nose
>>
>>25045816
they're about as attractive as each other
>>
Why do people think every man has to be more attractive than his gf?
>>
I wish I looked normal ugly like that guy rather than weird ugly
>>
File: g1.jpg (347 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
g1.jpg
347 KB, 768x768
i'm above fucking average. i'm 6'1", 8" dick, reasonably defined face, had girls tell me i looked strong and had a nice chest even though i don't work out; but i fucking hate socializing and im really bad at it. it makes me so fucking mad how bad i am at women and people in general. all i can be socially is just funny i guess, i dunno. people think i'm funny and chill as fuck and sometimes girls hit on me but its so fucking rare nowadays and im so bad at responding that i always fucking ruin it. and im too pussy to go hit on them or talk to them myself. shit pisses me off so bad dude. i'm a fucking alcoholic so like constantly when im drunk i just want a chick to violently cuddle with and fuck and pin her down and make out with her and tell her how much i love her but i just play dwarf fortress and other video games with all of my friends on mumble and then jerk off and go to bed and im like uhh why did i want a gf after i jerk off then like 5 minutes later i think about the chick i jerked off to and im like shit i wish i was her and then i try to ignore those thoughts and then i go to bed and shit idk man lol :)
>>
>>25049103
>saved as bigdicksperg-copypasta
>>
>>25045855
this, she looks unstable.

And unstable girls tend to be massive sloots.
>>
she's not really that attractive either, she'd look like shit with no makeup.

Straight men tend to overrate average/below average women.
>>
>>25045816
Both of them are ugly, so it works out.
>>
Fucking hell this board is full of the most self centered pathetic bitter humans imaginable. This thread proves it.
>>
This girl is also a feminist

She's said so multiple times
>>
>>25049959
why, what are you talking about
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.