[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a word to describe that feeling where you are trapped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Is there a word to describe that feeling where you are trapped and cant get out, and you worry about every single day in your future, and regret every single day in your past, and feel that time is passing too fast and soon you will be dead, and that time is passing too slowly and you are always waiting for something? Is there a word for the feeling where you hate life because it gives you no pleasure, but you also hate life because it is too easy and is not challenging, and you feel like death would be the best option but you think death is the worst possible thing that could happen to you?
>>
woah I feel the same way
>>
I think it's called major depressive disorder, i have it too.
>>
It's called being poor by all social measures anon.

Books.
Anime.
Games.

Fiction is the only happiness allowed to the robot.

Behold, Unlimited Beta Works.
Fiction is all the only happiness allowed to a robot.
>>
>>25045612
Yes. The word is postmodernism.
>>
>>25045676
Fiction no longer satisfies me.
I feel like i have been a spectator too long, spent my childhood and teenage years locked in a room, ignoring the grade drops, ignoring the people laughing behind my back, ignoring everything, and now im here. And fiction is no fun anymore.
>>
>>25045612
I call it Ryan. That's my name.
>>
from what you described, sounds like conflicted is the word
>>
>>25045612
Depression

As in the real thing, not the meme
>>
>>25045709
Ayy bruh don't jynx a nigga future. Fiction for life.
>>
yes. its called pic related
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.