[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS SOCIETY SUCH A WEAK FAGGOT? EVERYONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS SOCIETY SUCH A WEAK FAGGOT?

EVERYONE IS SO HERBIVOROUS AND POLITICALLY CORRECT

EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKING FEMINIZED I CAN'T TAKE IT
>>
Are you gonna an hero OP?
>>
File: kawaiiimotoudesuuguu.gif (55 KB, 397x360) Image search: [Google]
kawaiiimotoudesuuguu.gif
55 KB, 397x360
>TFW oil prices are way down and the NDP is in power in Alberta

Just cuck my shit up f.am
>>
It's a culmination of over 20 years of coddling. They told us we were special and smart. Then life decides to kick us straight in the dick. Some respond by going into the SJW political correctness cult. Others descend into robothood.
>>
Postmodernism
>>
>>25045593
Nah

this is an incredibly unique post
>>
Its all the estrogen in the water from birth control. Its only going to get worse.
>>
Just be a NEET. Canada has a generous welfare system. Be a parasite and suck the blood of the SJW society while leading a decent life for yourself.
>>
Sounds like it is ripe for you to take advantage of mr manly man
>>
>>25045696
$390.00 a month income support, sleeping in a trailer filled with crusty old street people, and living off foodbank and soup kitchens is no way to live though.
I know this because I'm a welfare receiving NEET in Canada
>>
File: lrs1599.jpg (26 KB, 320x478) Image search: [Google]
lrs1599.jpg
26 KB, 320x478
>being meat eating retard who cant into intelligent discussion is manly
>>
File: Costanza1.jpg (41 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
Costanza1.jpg
41 KB, 375x375
>>25045883
>the current year
>still thinking being a vegan makes you a better person
5/10 made me reply.
>>
>>25045916

>people who make ethical choices instead of just following the masses are not better people

And if you are not aware you can just not eat meat without thinking much about it.
>>
File: skellington.jpg (386 KB, 974x966) Image search: [Google]
skellington.jpg
386 KB, 974x966
>>25046110
>Not living purely for pleasure and greed

I pity you anon
>>
File: 1444726837896.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444726837896.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
Canadian robots, move to a purple state in the US and help elect God Emperor Trump
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 498x710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 498x710
>tfw women and minorities are making the world easier while the work ethic from the past is still alive in most people

Whats so bad about this huh? Tell me, oh right, you cant
>>
>>25045645
yes but how was that a unique post famalam
>>
>>25046158

>living for physical pleasures

I pity you anon.
>>
>>25046267
What else is there?
>inb4 muh spirituality
>>
>>25045617
I'm just hoping everything gets better by the time I get out of uni. The liberals and provincial NDP are probably going to fuck up everything though.

Still laughing at those fags that went into oil engineering majors.
>>
>>25046686
>I'm just hoping everything gets better by the time I get out of uni
ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahaha

oh man you're in for a ride, anon.
>>
>>25046308

>physical
>ethical
>spiritual

pic your destiny anon.
>>
>>25046204
White men are still expected to produce at the same levels. White men are the slaves of this new world order. Shit is glorious f amilia.
>>
>>25046716
>spiritual
>implying spirits exist
kill yourself you vancouver hippie fuck
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.