[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's hopeless. I'm alone and I'm never going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1386234362114.jpg (162 KB, 1033x798) Image search: [Google]
1386234362114.jpg
162 KB, 1033x798
It's hopeless. I'm alone and I'm never going to get over it long enough to actually focus on the things I enjoy and that give my life meaning. I'm always just going to be wasting my time doing things to try to ease my loneliness, even when I know that none of it really makes me feel less miserable, and I just do it because I can't stop myself from at least trying something to get rid of the feeling.

Also, I like the usage of color in this image.
>>
>>25045293
i know how you feel

i'm going to tell the psychiatrist i've been thinking of killing people and myself and see if she'll have me locked up idgaf anymore
>>
>>25045293
Are you a grill? If so post steam and i'll talk to ya
>>
>>25045377
>Are you a grill?
It's sad that that's a requirement, isn't it. It's just how things work though, I guess.
>>
>>25045461
Nah i bet he >>25045377
want some company too. People who come here have some common feelings.
>>
>>25045461
If you're a male you just have to realize that no one will ever care about you or want to help you.

We have it harder but it doesn't necessarily have to be a negative thing. We experience more and understand more as a result.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.