[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think i have cancer? sometimes i have blood in my shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1408167675489.jpg (3 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
1408167675489.jpg
3 KB, 261x193
do you think i have cancer? sometimes i have blood in my shit and when i wipe theres blood too
anyway i thought this could/are hemoroids, but now that i think about it had this also 5-6 years ago, im 20 now
>>
What color is the blood

Does it hurt to defecate
>>
>>25044656
You probably have AIDS from all the buttfucking that's making your ass bleed.
>>
For the past month and a half or so I've had the same thing, bowl filled with blood, shit filled with blood, wipe covered in blood, blood drips on to the floor and puddles when I stand up to wipe, it's a mess.
Don't care if I die though.

But you should definitely get checked out. Blood IN your shit means it's a higher up colon issue, which is life threatening. Is the blood on the wipe bright or dark red? Dark means it's definitely a colon/intestinal issue.
>>
>>25044675
yes its stining pain around the anus now, its like glass splitters
sometimes it doesnt hurt at all but i can feel it and sometimes i need to even stand up because it hurts so much
the blood is like dark red
>>
File: kyon_facepalm.jpg (17 KB, 405x289) Image search: [Google]
kyon_facepalm.jpg
17 KB, 405x289
>Asking /r9k/ a major medical question
Dude, stop asking /r9k/ and go to the fucking doctor.
>>
>>25044727
>dark red
You need to see a doctor, that's a colon/intestinal issue, life threatening. Get checked out anon.
>>
IBS-C

Get to a doctor, idiot.
>>
>>25044727
It is probably haenrhoids, but you should go to a doctor because of the coloud
>>
File: 1438535261008.png (435 KB, 855x768) Image search: [Google]
1438535261008.png
435 KB, 855x768
When I was in highschool, my shit was white all the time and I never thought or did anything about it. I recently looked it up, and apparently it was a sign of a life threatening liver disease.
>>
>>25044910
>white shit
ive never heard of that. had bright green shit for 3 days once due to diet, was pretty freaky.
>>
Sometimes really wide poos make me bum bleed a little but it's fine after a half a bong
>>
>>25044727
Sounds like hemorrhoids to me desu. You still need to go to the doctor or it wont go away. I know your feel m8
>>
File: 1446836641564.jpg (242 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446836641564.jpg
242 KB, 1280x720
>>25044910
and yet here you are, shit posting to this very day
>>
>>25044656

Yesterday I took a giant dump that was rock hard. Made my asshole bleed. Gotta eat enough fiber and drink enough fluids or your shits can get pretty hardcore.
>>
>>25045294
and with fiber and fluids you mean?
>>
>>25045789

fruit, veggies, and water mostly.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.