[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an alpha male anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 15
File: 1376427317829.jpg (30 KB, 480x648) Image search: [Google]
1376427317829.jpg
30 KB, 480x648
I'm here to talk about anything.

>relationship advice
>style advice
>ask me to rate your face or if you have potential
>talk about myself/my experiences
>etc.
>>
what's a socially acceptable way of asking a girl if she has a boyfriend
>>
>>25044623
In short, you don't.

Asking, in any way, is like trying to get permission to make a move. Remember that as a man, you want to make it known that you don't need permission. You like something, you get it. (At least, this is the persona you want to portray)

I'm not saying you should go up to this girl and say "let's date". That's dumb. Instead, ask for her number. If she asks you why you want it, then this is a shit test and is a whole other topic, but if she does give it to you, DON'T TEXT TRIVIAL SHIT. Use her number to arrange a date and that's it.

Go on a date or two, get closer to her, and make a move.

There are three ways this could go:
>she could be single and will reciprocate (You win)
>she could be single and not reciprocate (You lose)
>she could be in a relationship and still reciprocate (Congrats, you cucked someone)
>she could be in a relationship and will not reciprocate (You lose)

You win 2 times out of 4.
>>
>>25044823
sound advice man, ill keep it in mind
>>
>>25044862
Also, don't get too caught up in your head.

Don't sit there and contemplate shit like:
>Does this girl have a boyfriend already?
>Doe she even care?
>What if she says no?

Just let all that go and focus on what YOU want. At one point or another, you need to be selfish and start thinking only of yourself and what you want. Make it clear to her what you want by being forward and unabashed. There is no reason to be ashamed of wanting someone. Being forward shows dominance and confidence.

Stay relaxed, keep a clear mind, and focus on yourself.
>>
In your opinion, is swearing off women alpha or beta?
I recently swore off women.
I think it's alpha to not be a slave to women or their vaginas at all, but some would disagree. What's your take?
>>
Is it reasonable to assume that if a girl has many pictures of arab and black men with no white men on their facebook feed, they're probably just sluts?
>>
>>25044592
I'm going to be taking a girl out to dinner this weekend. What should I do/not to to make her like me?
>>
>>25044942
It is and it isn't. Let me explain.

Being a slave to pussy is definitely beta. Being a slave includes:
>making it your life mission to get pussy
>bending over backwards for women
>establishing your self worth by how many women you get/don't get
>etc

However, you're being just as beta. You've defined your life by the absence of women. You've made it your goal to ignore women.

Instead realize that being alpha comes from being indifferent. You don't define your life by women at all. You define your life with your own hopes, dreams, wants, and desires. Do you want that girl you just met who is hot? Okay, great, go get her. But don't define your existence by it. Don't care about rejection. Only care about what you are getting out of it. Only think of yourself. Stop caring about what others think, about if women are shit, or what women want.
>>
>>25045083
That's difficult to assess. Is she a upper middle class white girl? If so, most likely.

Is she ethnic herself? If so, maybe.
>>
>>25045179
The girl is a white middle-class girl living in the suburbs.
>>
I cant figure out social bantz

Im pretty good looking myself, do relatively good with girls but dont have much sense of style desu, thing is I hate talking shit about people at parties and stuff like that, specially when the person getting roasted is present.

whats the deal with that and why is it so ubiquitous? how do you do it? do you just look for any minor flaw in a person nearby (ie: that guy looks too stoned) and go all out on making improbable claims and random stupid comments about that person to your group/girl youre trying to bang in order to increase your social standing/decrease the chances of said guy getting with your girl?

as I said, I do well with girls and dont have trouble interacting in social situations but I do have a real time hard being an asshole and trying to prove my alphaness, sadly it seems like that is hindering my social standing and chances of getting laid but I feel like id have too much guilt afterwards, I hate sacrificing people...

any input is much appreciated Mr Chad.
>>
>>25045129
That's a very broad question. I would have to write all day to give you a good sense of what to do but I'll just write a few important pointers below.

>Dress nice but not too nice. Dress in something you're confident in.
>Look into her eyes when you talk. Look into her eyes when she talks and give warm smiles as she speaks.
>Actually listen to what she is saying and continue to ask her questions about what she is talking about. Shift the conversation on her and keep her talking about herself.
>Don't try too hard to act suave. Just act cool. Be relaxed and keep composure.
>Eat slow. Drag out conversation. It's okay to sometimes pause and take a break to think for a moment before saying something. Don't let silence be awkward for you.
>Compliment things she says or does but make sure they are specific, warranted, and genuine. Don't force this one. If there is something you genuinely like, say it. Don't feel like this needs to happen. But if you do make a compliment, be unashamed of it and relaxed as you say it.
>>
>>25044592
What make you able to give advices like this? You are on r9k, probably just a beta, cuck, and fat man trying to act alpha on the internet. Thats just sad.
>>
Okay so there's this girl I work with and she's super quite and everyone else at work shits on her for being quite, but she so cute and I just want to hold her hand and walk on a gloomy day in April and the temperature is like 45 degrees. I can best describe her as April ludgate from parks and rec. Right now I'm the only who talks to her and she giggles at what I say. My current plan is to act like Andy Dwyer and then she'll fall in love with me.

I know i could get her if I asked her out, but the problem is, is that I work with her and I don't want tot get into a relationship and then it go bad and then it be super awkward at work.
>>
>>25045308
Banter is a good way to interact with someone on a personal level. It can also show a high level of social awareness if you're able to pick up on small things.

I don't know how to advise you on how to learn how to make banter. but if I were you, I'd start looking up comedy groups that make fun of stereotypes, characters, or society. I'm going blank on names to drop but something like Million Dollar Extreme, h3h3 productions, etc. Study their humor and try to relate that kind of attention to details towards other humans. Go to a Wal-Mart or something and just look around and try to make banter in your head about the people you see.

Banter is about finding nuances and being able to put them in a negative light that others maybe haven't thought of before.
>>
>>25045327
If you think my advice is bad, then refute it. Otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>25045416

hey thanks.

I hate it mostly cause Ive been a victim of that shit myself but maybe I can have a lil fun you know...
>>
>>25044592
have gf but she is only a 6/10, she is awfully nice though. the thing is i see other ugly ass guys getting 8 or 9/10s and i feel bad/inferior :^( what do, is this normal
>>
>>25044592
Is wanting an actual relation ship a beta mindset?
>>
>>25045366
Here's my policy on work relationships.

Is this job serious to you? Are you going to be there long term? Could this impair your ability to move up in promotion?

If any of the above are yes, then it's most likely not worth it.

If none of the above are yes, then go for it.

Generally speaking, you don't want to shit where you eat. But if the job is only a temporary thing while you go to college or whatever, then fucking go for it. I hate all these college guys who say "Aww, man, I work at Publix and there's this hot girl and I don't know. I don't want to make things awkward."

You're not going to be at Publix your whole life, dipshit. Just do it and if it later becomes awkward, ignore it like it never happened. You're not going to be stuck there.
>>
>>25045544
I'm going to be there until i'm done with uni in the spring. I really like my job and my boss is starting to give me special duties because he see's how good of a worker is.
>>
>>25045584
good of a worker i am*
>>
>>25045485
There's a difference between ugly by choice and ugly by genetics.
Is your girlfriend fat? Yes? Make her workout with you.
Does your girlfriend dress like shit? Yes? Go shopping with her and get her to find better clothes.

But the real question is, how good looking are you? Do you workout? Do you lift? Do you dress well? Do you eat well? Achieve all of those things before you try jumping ship from easily attainable to hard-mode.
>>
I made out with a girl at my Christmas party last weekend under the mistletoe, thing is she is my roommate's ex (they ended badly) and felt bad so she stopped an went to talk to her friend. Then she left but kissed me on the cheek on the way out. The next day she texted me to make sure we're still friends, and I said of course. She had to come get something she forgot at my house and when she got here she hugged me. I asked if she wanted to get a drink that night but she had plans with her best friend since she was going overseas the next day.

She's in Europe for a month now and she added me on snapchat, saying she'd keep me posted. Oh, also she said she definitely wants to go out for that drink when she gets back. The thing is, I have no idea how to talk to we over text/snap to keep her interested. She hasn't started any conversations since she left and idk what I'm doing. Really afraid of sperging. Side note, te roommate was out of town and I haven't told him. Not planning on it unless this goes somewhere, but idk. Would she be impressed if I talk to him about it and got the okay? How should I start regular snap/text convos? What do I do when she gets back? Thanks in advance
>>
>>25044918
This is great advice, thanks a lot man
>>
You're not an alpha male. Alpha males don't come to /r9k/ or even 4chan for that matter. Alpha males use the internet as little as possible, they're too busy living real lives to worry about the internet.
>>
>>25045529
Not at all. Many of my friends who I consider truly strong men who are more alpha than 90% of the population are in long term relationships.

The key is to make sure you are at the head of the relationship and that, while you do compromise some, you don't give in fully and let your principles be trampled.

>>25045584
>>25045602
Go for it.
>>
>>25044592
Let's get to the real questions how much dick is enough dick to please a women?
>>
>>25045749
Scientific studies says at least 7 inches.
>>
>>25045749

Penis length shouldn't matter if the woman cares for you...or so they say (not OP).
>>
>>25045485
Because you can't do what those guys do. Basically women look for men that can give them a communication experience.
>>
>>25045638
Relax.

Don't try too hard to initiate contact. Trying to build rapport over text/snapchat is shit. You can't have the same kind of face-to-face contact that you can in person. That said, if she sends you something, respond lightheartedly and briefly. Don't try to start some big long text about how its going, what shes doing, etc. Just compliment what she's doing and move on.

The girl is obviously interested in you and wants to see you. Don't worry too much about trying to "maintain it". If it has only been a few days since she left, give it time. If a week goes by and she hasn't said anything, send something short that she'll see in the morning like "How's Europe? Hope you're having a good time" Short, sweet. But again, don't try to have long conversations. The idea is to be able to talk enough to remind her you exist but not be such a presence that it's like you're on the trip with her.

Don't tell the roommate. That's his past. As far as you're concerned, this has nothing to do with him.
>>
>>25045653
Wrong. You have this image that alpha males must always at all times be with women doing crazy party shit enjoying life. No, an alpha male is someone who does what they want and gets what they want.

Do you think I would want to be out every single night? Fuck no, I'd be exhausted.

Grow up and realize that there is no box that men have to be in to be alpha or beta. Believe me when I say there are plenty of beta men who go out every night and blow money on "crazy parties" that never result in anything positive in their life.
>>
>>25045870
So if I want to something stupid for the rest of my life and I do this thing, I will be alpha? Don't be delusional
>>
>>25045870
Like if I want to snort cocaine all day long and I do this, I am an alpha male? Don't be delusional kiddo.
>>
>>25044592
you refer to yourself as an alpha male , does that factor in strength and ability to lead or you just using the r9k definition ? do you refer to yourself as an "alpha male" off of 4chan ?
>>
>>25045959
>>25045975
You're not understanding the fundamentals of what I'm saying.

Yeah, wasting your life drawing futa and being a fat shit isn't alpha.

Living a fulfilling life where you reach your potential physically, mentally, economically, etc is. Do you need to reach your potential in all of those categories? No. But reaching any of those and living your life how you desire to live it is alpha.
>>
>>25045870
>alpha males must always at all times be with women doing crazy party shit
I define that as someone who is so obsessed with women and status that they cease to be men. They aren't alphas or betas, they're slaves.
>>
Your advice has been decent so alright, I'll bite. I'd personally rate myself something like a 5.5/10 as far as looks and my personality doesn't really save me either. I'm a friendless virgin, no gf. What I have been doing lately is getting back into music and getting /fit/, and that's been an awesome addition to my life, but I still feel like being social is impossible because I have no network to utilize. How do you even start when you're that creepy guy with no friends? Not even finding a girl necessarily but being more social, or something. It feels like I'm not the person I dreamed of being, being the shut-in that I am.
>>
>>25046001
Weightlifting has been a real dedication of mine for the past 5 years. I started on a program very similar to Stronglifts/Starting Strength and progressively worked my way up. I no longer train for strength but kind of a sweet middle ground between strength and hypertrophy.

I naturally have a tendency to lead. When my friends and I make plans, I usually come up with the ideas and make the plan. When I did group projects in college and now in the workplace, I tend to be the decision maker and the determiner of what is good and what is bad.

If you're curious and believe in personality tests (I don't but to each their own), I tend to test as a ESFP or ESTP.

I don't refer to myself as alpha in person. I don't really identify myself with anything to be honest.
>>
>>25046162
Reread what I said. I was saying that is not what an alpha male is.
>>
>>25045308
you ole stupid mothafuker
ole "cant figure out social bantz" lookin motha fuka
u lost arent you boi
fukin lookin for his parents at walmart lookin ass
>>
>>25046231
You said:
>You have this image
I'm telling you I do not have this image. The entire premise for your argument is lost on me. I do not think like you do.
>>
>>25046280

You're dumb as fuck and you don't know what you're talking about.

An alpha male does whatever the fuck he wants without being a cuck by trying to impress others.

Quit being so fucking autistic
>>
>>25044592
What's your daily routine like? What makes you happy? Besides gf and sex
>>
>>25046167
This is a difficult spot to be in. Finding friends is part luck and part charisma.

Do you go to college and do you live on campus? If so, start talking with random people you meet. If you see someone sitting alone eating lunch, join them and spark conversation. When you go to leave, ask them their name and number. Start building your own network.

If you live off campus, you'll need to join a club, a gym, or something where you can interact with people.

If you're not in college at all, join a gym of some sort. I find that rock climbing gyms (while expensive) have some really great people that you can meet. This is only an example but try to be more active in a hobby of some sort.

Additionally, start attending local events, concert, festival, etc. and be social. If you have a decent amount of charisma, you can find friends this way. I once met a group of five at a concert, we started talking about common interests and now I go out with them regularly to bars and other shit.
>>
Hi chad, robot here. I'm hanging out with a 9/10 qt which is totally out of my league, I'm a below average male who compensates his lack of look with hobbies and stuff to hold conversations interesting enough, apparently she got caught by something about me. She's really rushing for a relationship, she is really sweet, always texts me as soon as she wake up basically all day. Thing is, I'm following her moves to keep her game up and I'm afraid that we're going to burn our future relationship really fast. Should I slow down things a bit or should I keep going straight with my methods?
>>
>>25044592
>how to be alfa
Don't read this shit tier threads, thats for starters.
>>
>>25046320
Routine:
M/T/W: Work 12 hour shift from 7 am to 7 pm
T/Th/S: Go to the gym for an hour
Most days I do this:
>wake up
>eat three eggs fried with sausage (microwaved)
>hop in the car and head to work
>get off work and head home to my precooked chicken and rice dinner that is frozen for convenience
>take a small 45 minute nap
>go out to a bar, go to a friends place, go see a girl, or maybe just relax at home and stretch while reading 4chan
>maybe gym if it's a tuesday

I like to build drones and I really enjoy cycling/motorcycling. Bikes on any kind really. I enjoy cooking though I don't get time for it until F/S/Sun when I'm not working. I jog, I rock climb, I hike, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 750x1334
Rate me plz thx
>>
>>25046423
>how to be alpha
>browse the 4chinz
>hide troll tier threads
>sage threads you "dislike"
>only bump alpha-tier threads
>>
>>25046332
I am a member of a gym and commute to a university. Sometimes I'll get along decently with fellow classmates and even swap numbers, but it's always me initiating 100% of it and the moment I stop messaging them, the contact stops entirely. What you're saying sounds pretty intense desu, sort of like pounding the pavement for looking for employment but the employers are potential friends. I don't really have a decent amount of charisma clearly but, I dunno. I guess it can't get better staying at home either way. Thanks for the input. I can't... I really can't imagine how you could just walk up to the perfect lone stranger at lunch and start conversation though, but maybe it'd be good for me as far as just developing social skills.
>>
>>25045366
>then it go bad and then it be super awkward at work.
Why do you care?
>>
>>25046360
This is a good spot to be in. You have her interest and at this point you need to learn to just sustain it.

Remain cool and calm and just keep her interest enough to keep things going. Don't appease the lovey-dovey stuff too much. Compliment her but avoid any "Aww, babe, you're so sweet. Good morning, I love you!" shit. It's fake and it won't last. Instead just keep her interested by using text to set up dates. If that means you have to some times not text back to her for several hours to tone down the wave of lovey-dovey texts, then do it. Just don't make it seem like you're not interested. Remain forward but be practical.

It's difficult to word this correctly as this is something I myself do a lot unconsciously.

I think of it as kind of like riding a wave. You have to have some control so as to not let the wave wreck your shit up, but you also want to be relaxed enough to let it develop on its own and carry you where you want to go with the relationship.
>>
>>25046214
First post in the thread, but i must say:
Fuck man. You're very mature, and your ideas are very similar to mine.

How old are you?
>>
>>25046559
Talking to strangers is easier than it seems. Think of how fucking glad you would be if someone approached you. That's most likely how glad the other person is. Remember that. Be optimistic. Be open and cheerful. Be polite but at the same time direct.
>>
>>25046670
Thank you for the advices, I've got it. Hopefully I'll get my life half way done.
>>
>>25046718
It would depend on the day honestly. Some days I have that robot autism flowing through me and a person approaching me would just bring out the panic/"oh god what's the right thing to say" out of me. But uh, if that's how normal people work then I'll have to step up my game. Right.
>>
>>25046681
Thanks for the compliment. Good to see there are people who have this kind of mindset on here.

I'm currently 25. Most my personality developed between the age of 21-23 though. I had been working during college and therefore graduated at the age of 24. When I was 21, I realized that college was going to be passing me by and I needed to start getting out there to meet people. I started lifting weights and doing cold approaches on campus. I immediately gained a ton of confidence from the changes I was seeing in the gym and by how many people would actually talk to me if I just approached them. It completely changed my life.
>>
>>25046670
>Remain cool and calm and just keep her interest enough to keep things going. Don't appease the lovey-dovey stuff too much. Compliment her but avoid any "Aww, babe, you're so sweet. Good morning, I love you!" shit. It's fake and it won't last. Instead just keep her interested by using text to set up dates. If that means you have to some times not text back to her for several hours to tone down the wave of lovey-dovey texts, then do it. Just don't make it seem like you're not interested. Remain forward but be practical.

This is poor advice.

If the girl is intelligent, being honest about your feelings and being absolutely sure about hers is vital. This mind game bullshit is the type of shit you do when you want to fuck a girl a few times and then split.

>>25046775

If you're actually thinking that you might have a chance at a serious relationship, I would consider a much more genuine approach. Sure, don't smother her with lovey dovey shit early on, but don't fall for the "ignore her" bullshit, either.
>>
>>25044592
Where do I find a shy and cute virgin girl? I have the looks and can muster up the courage to talk to them but I can't tell which ones are sluts in disguise. I'm completely fine with the ones that want to wait until marriage, I will wait too.
>>
>>25046846
>>25046775
I didn't mean to come across as saying you should ignore her. I simply mean that you shouldn't shower her with affection immediately if she begins to do that to you. If you do, you'll only escalate the relationship to an unsustainable level which will eventually lead to a burn out and she'll be asking "where has the love gone?"

Instead, keep her interested by reciprocating some but not too much. Keep her interested by going on dates and interacting face-to-face. Avoid interacting for extended periods of time over text. Texting is an easy way to fuck up by creating too much attachment too early.
>>
>>25045308
Im pretty non autistic. Basically I can talk to girls easily, not too bad looking, etc etc but I didnt have any style, I didnt know what to wear out, shoes, shirts, whatever.

So I compared myself to tv or film characters which looked like me, or similar to me. I only ever go out for social occasions in my jeans and a black shirt, maybe a grey shirt, and try to pull off the hank moody, which I am reasonably successful at. Shoes wise, I bought a pair of cowboy boots because I like cowboys in general, even if cowboy boots are a touch out of place in the south of England.
>>
>>25046943
I understand what you meant, but a lot of people here wouldn't. I'm just trying to be more clear, because the entire notion of chicks digging assholes is rampant.

>Avoid interacting for extended periods of time over text. Texting is an easy way to fuck up by creating too much attachment too early.
I did this once and now we're married and we've been together for 11 years. If the girl is smart enough to understand her own emotions, it's not a death sentence like you're implying.
>>
>>25046991
True. It's about gauging the maturity of the girl too. Unfortunately, not a lot of college aged girls are very emotionally mature.
>>
File: do not want.jpg (11 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
do not want.jpg
11 KB, 234x200
>>25046718
>Think of how fucking glad you would be if someone approached you
>>
>>25047054
If you're not at least on some level desiring human contact, my advice is not for you.
>>
>>25045811
Thanks for the help. I see what you mean about not talking to her too much. I haven't done so, yet, by the way. Sent one snap of my dog but I sent it to several people. I'm thinking if I don't hear from her by Christmas I'll snap her the tree and say merry christmas, idk. She's going to be in paris for New Years and told me she would definitely show me that so I will be disappointed if I don't hear from her, and probably assume she has gotten cold feet or lost interest or something, but it's no biggie.

I'm trying to approach this as nonchalantly as possible, because I don't know what I want from it. I don't know her that well and because of the roommate never thought much about her, but I do like her and I want to see where it goes. Obviously I don't want to let her know any of this, but I am in no shape for a long term relationship at all. She's graduating and I'm staying an extra year (actually dropping out then, but I have my house for that time so I'm pretending to go to classes and shit), I want to move to another part of the country, don't want kids and probably don't want to be married. I don't really want much out of life, just to get fucked up and make shitty art stuff. So I don't know what she wants for her future, but I doubt that's gonna fit into it.

So assuming all goes well over winter break and we end up going for a drink next month, what would your recommended approach there be? I haven't ever been on a date that wasn't just like a meal and none of those (very few, btw) ever went anywhere (no kiss goodbye, etc.) so I'm not sure what to expect when like going out for a drink. Also the reason I asked her out for a drink was because she left her wine at my place but we dumped it because it was left open, so I said I'd make it up to her. So she could totally be expecting just a platonic hangout. I know I seriously overthink this shit and I'm in my head too much, but I still can't get past it.
>>
>>25046927
Hey I'm not Chad OP but I've *read* that going to shit like operas/art showings/museums has the woman who aren't the "night crowd" sorts. Maybe OP can chime in with his chad thoughts tho. And I can't personalty confirm it either cause I'm a shut-in, but it sounded legit idk.
>>
>>25047039
Well, buddy said he was a 6/10 and has a 9/10 legitimately interested in him. Perhaps she has half a brain, perhaps he's deluded. Just trying to help you cover the bases, friend.
>>
>>25046831

Oh, my story is similar. Just subtract a few years. I'm 19 and in my 2nd year in college.
My personality/emotional growth spurt started when i was 15 and in my junior year of high school.

This is a really brotherly advice thread. My cousin gave me similar advice when i was 15. Most human thing i've seen on r9k in a while. Take care!
>>
>>25046927
>>25047096
First, learn to read people and judge prematurely. If you think a girl might be a slut but you're not sure, pursue her. She might not be. But avoid the total sluts.

Hobbies that require dedication or some positive trait. Rock climbing, cycling, rowing, etc.
Places that are more obscure (museums, art galleries, etc.) that require maybe a bit higher level of taste.
High quality bars. Some cities have bars that are less sleazy than others. Find them.
And then day time events like 5k's, wine tasting, food festivals, etc. Just cold approach and talk to people.
>>
>>25047175
You keep saying cold approach. You realize we're the closest thing to autistic, right? How do we cold approach people when we're working with 0 confidence/probably bad body language/etc. etc.
>>
>>25047161
That's awesome. I really wish I had had this kind of mindset when I was your age. Keep at it and continue your personal growth. The best advice I can give someone your age is to continue building a network of friends and start planning your career early. Life flies by fucking fast.

Cheers.
>>
>>25044823
>Use her number to arrange a date and that's it.

>Asking a woman on a date by text

>alpha

Are you 15?
>>
>>25047222
Cold approach is a necessary part of social interaction. While it may feel intimidating and might make you cringe later with embarrassment at times, it can help build confidence. Cold approaching also helps you realize that people aren't quite as judgmental, mean, or closed off as you may believe.

Cold approaching does take courage but if you force yourself to do it enough times it will soon become easy and your charisma level will quadruple.
>>
>>25047281
I am very judgemental, mean, and closed off. Do either I'm the odd one out or this doesn't really apply that much.
>>
>>25047278
Obviously this is for people you don't see day-to-day. Using text to show dominance by saying "Hey, let's meet tomorrow for coffee at (place). 10:00?" can show initiative without having to wait until you next see that person (which may not be soon).
>>
>>25047281
Is it really worth it? Like, would you honestly say to me that the ends justify the means, the means being crazy embarrassment/slamming my head into my desk some nights over the cringe I committed and the ends being... idk, being closer to what you are, a chad? I'm honestly curious if you'll say yes to this,
>>
>>25047326
>Obviously this is for people you don't see day-to-day

No, it's for actual attractive guys. Great that you live in a town of desperate bitches, but usually girls don't give their number to just some random dude unless he's Chad. Otherwise, you're that creep.
>>
>>25047383
Yes, it is. Cold approach teaches you the intricacies of social interaction faster than anything else. You're essentially diving into the deep end and learning to swim. While it may feel like you're drowning, you're really learning and eventually this kind of tactic will teach you faster than just trying to slowly work your way into learning social interaction.

It's not fun at first but learn to stop worrying about how others see you. Make a joke out of it in your head and relax.
>>
>>25047450
Okay, obviously I'm not going to just run up to a girl I've never talked to and immediately ask for her number. But if I've talked to a girl some and conversation seems to flow, I'll have no problem saying "Hey, by the way, my name is Anon." to which she'll say "Anonette" while shaking my hand. I'll then lead with "I really enjoyed talking with you. We should continue this sometime. What's your number?" She'll give me her number and from there I'll set up a coffee date. It's a simple transition.
>>
>>25047472
>>25047383
https://m.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/

>learn something
>>
>>25047546
And? You're just going to give up because some random anonymous reddit fag couldn't find anyone?

You can either accept defeat and wither away or you can attempt to succeed with a chance that things may completely change for you.

I'm offering you my own anecdotal evidence that holds just as much weight as that reddit article. Sure, you might end up like him. But you could end up in a much better situation.
>>
>>25047631
By that logic , why should I keEP going because some Chad made it? I'm not Chad. I'm a average looking 5ft9 miserable socially awkward 21 y/0 kiss less virgin. I relate more onto that guy. He followed Chad advice and was surprised it didn't work.
>>
File: image.png (946 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
946 KB, 640x1136
>>25044592
rate me please man
literally nobody replies when I post my picture
>>
>>25047726
And I'm 5'10''. I was average looking too at 21 before I started lifting weights and working on my charisma.

You're letting yourself be defeated before you even try.
>>
>>25047743
You have a really good bone structure and you have a lot of potential.

>strong jaw
>strong nose
>nice brow line
>symmetrical
>full hair with decent styling

Start lifting weights. You most likely have a good amount of muscle building potential with a thick neck like that. Start reading the /fit/ sticky and start training stronglifts. Don't let yourself get above 15% body fat.

Start working on your social confidence. You already have great looks so you'll naturally start seeing results. Once you've been working out for a while and you've gained some better social skills by cold approaching and learning to interact with strangers, you'll start having a more fulfilling social life.
>>
Do you feel its your own doing that you became a alpha?
>>
>>25044592
what's a career that makes decent money , i honestly don't know what to do, i know i wanna work with my art on the side but i don't know what to do for a main bread winner, i struggle but not in the social aspect.
>>
Ever fucked a dude? Really original comment
>>
>>25047847
Definitely. I was friendless at the age of 21 besides a few close friends that I had known from high school. I really just got up off my ass, started lifting weights, started talking to random strangers, and experimented until I figured out what works and what doesn't. Since then I've gained a ton a friends, had good relationships, and women are no longer a priority in my life.
>>
>>25047882
So do you in fact think you deserve to live happier lives than we do?
>>
>>25047867
Don't know, man. I personally work as a medical technologist at a hospital. I make decent enough money and live alone in a studio apartment in a nice part of town. I make enough that I'm not really worried about money. Then again, I have no debts and I am rather frugal.

I don't really know what to tell you as you'll need to figure out where your strengths are.
>>
File: yamcha.jpg (46 KB, 640x858) Image search: [Google]
yamcha.jpg
46 KB, 640x858
>>25044592
How do I become less anxious around women?

There's this girl I think I might have a chance with, but my anxiety always fucking takes over.
Today I really wanted to talk to her but then I just started trembling like a faggot and I didn't.

Also, I have ass burgers so I'm socially retarded. How do I fix that?
>>
>>25047726
>5ft9
taller than me
>>
>>25047933
>you'll need to figure out where your strengths are
im above average in everything except math, in that area i am just barely average. im pretty frugal myself but part time jobs can only get you so far.
>>
>>25047926
Deserve is a strange way to put it.

Did I work hard for it? Of course. I've probably accrued 600+ hours in the gym since then building my body. I've approached literally hundreds of people, many with good results and many with bad. I've learned to control my emotions and how to effectively use empathy/sympathy to connect with others emotionally.

Have I earned the life I live? Sure. But to ask if I deserve a happier life than the people on this board is a strange question.

The real question you should be asking yourself is "Do I deserve a better life than I currently have and have I tried everything I can to improve it?"
>>
File: 1426612182062.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1426612182062.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>25047789
>lifting makes you more attractive

Nice meme

At least help me out get out of a situation

I've been eyeing a girl ever since mid terms. Kinda constantly unfortunately. I think she's really hot. But I'm such a beta and made it obvious and she knows and she tells people in my class. Sometimes it's not on purpose. Like she'll be next to a friend or a something I'm looking for and she thinks I'm checking her out. I'm trying my best to not check her out again but some people look at me like I'm gonna creep on her and do something bad to her. How do I make this shit stop?
>>
>>25047472
Fuck. Okay. Alright Chad OP.
>>
>>25047976
This is a learned trait. Start meditating and work on controlling your emotions. Try to think less often and clear your mind.

When you find yourself getting nervous, focus on your breathing and slow it down. Take time to just stand there and breathe slowly (obviously not in a manner in which others can tell you're doing a breathing exercise). This will give you time to think and to calm down. And remember that even just a "hey" is good enough. Just don't let an opportunity continue to go by you because of fear/anxiety. Breathe. Relax. Focus. Clear your mind. Keep it short and keep it simple.
>>
>>25048033
I am curious to know what you think was enabling you to do all this, the betterment of yourself.
>>
>>25048094
Not OP, but let me put it another way than "lifting up's your aesthetics." Why would a girl who pours hours into the gym being a cardio bunny or whatever, the girl that spends upwards of an hour in the bathroom dolling herself up, settle for someone like you? Why? Why would she when there's Chads out there that also take a significant portion out of their day to look good and get fit? The answer is that she wouldn't. The answer is that if you want to set yourself up for success, you're going to want to lift weights.

Forget this shit with this random girl. Focus on getting to the next level in your life.
>>
>>25048094
Lifting, for the majority of people, will make you better looking.

Anyways, that's an unfortunate situation. If it comes up again, I would just ignore it and give an incredulous smile in response. This is a shit test that women do to tell how you'll react. Any kind of verbal denial or trying to talk them down will only result in more bullshit.

Ignore it and move on
>>
>>25047743
7/10.
No reason you can't be out crushing it.
>>
>>25048120
Anger, determination, and an inability to accept no as an answer.

I've always been rather forward and direct but I lacked the ability to properly apply it to social situations. I'm a hands on type learner so I knew I needed to just go out and start approaching people. I had gotten to a point in my life where I no longer cared how others saw me because I honestly had no friends. I had no reputation to tarnish. I was a nobody. There was really no way but up. I mean, sure, women could have called me a creep and maybe make a small group of people think I'm weird, but there are so many people out there that even if that happens I'm not concerned with it. That shit fades in time too.

So I just stopped caring. I focused on myself and my personal betterment and took it seriously.
>>
>>25048185
>Why would a girl who pours hours into the gym being a cardio bunny or whatever, the girl that spends upwards of an hour in the bathroom dolling herself up, settle for someone like you? Why?

Except most girls I like don't go to the gym and I'm not asking for some super hot chick. I mostly do cardio and I'm not fat.
>>
>>25044592
Is it socially acceptable to approach a stranger in public? If so, what would I say to her to express sexual interest?
>>
>>25048343
Yes.

"Hey, my names Anon. I've seen you once before and I think you're really beautiful. Would you want to get lunch with me?" If she says that she can't right then, get her number and arrange a date for another time.

Obviously tailor that for what time of day and where you are but that's the general stock cold approach line.

Remember that hot girls really don't get approached much. They may have guys who try to sneak their way in and have beta orbiters but it's rare for a guy to just cold approach and say with confidence "you're beautiful and I want to get to know you".
>>
>>25044592
I've asked this a few times now, but I want to see an alpha male answer this.

>girl i have a crush on asks me for food out of nowhere
>i say something like, "uuhhh n-no"
>she says okay and walks away

My sister says she was looking for an excuse to talk to me, but I feel she was tryna take advantage.

What do you think?
>>
>>25048433
>Remember that hot girls really don't get approached much.

Now this shitposting. Jpg

Hot girls get approach all the time. Especially by desperate losers and cat callers
>>
>>25048475
Probably was looking for an excuse to talk to you. I would need more back story but pursue it and see where it goes. Just next time say something more witty like "what do I look like a soup kitchen?" Banter, my friend.
>>
>>25048488
Reread what I said.

It's rare for a hot girl to have a guy approach them confidently and say "I think you're beautiful and I want to get to know you". All those desperate losers and cat callers don't have that kind of approach. There is a major difference between what I told him to say and "hey, sugar, why don't you back that ass up for me?" or some desperate loser coming across as needy and sad.
>>
Alright, everyone, OP out. I need to sleep. Thanks for the good time. I hope everyone learned something and enjoyed it.

Goodnight, r9k.
>>
>>25048518
Well it's some cute weaboo girl I've spoken to and she seems like a nice person.
I brought a box of oreos into class just to see if she would ask for some and sure enough she did. I had brought in a box before I even talk to her and she never asked.

Also, I'm not ugly. Girls have said I'm cute and have even grabbed my ass and stuff. I wouldn't say I'm exactly Chad-tier though.
>>
>>25048556
Except women don't care about compliments as long as she's attracted to the guy aka Chad. Even a robot says oh I think you're beautiful to some chick, she'll think he's a fuckboy trying to get her for sex.
>>
File: r8m8f8.jpg (51 KB, 597x597) Image search: [Google]
r8m8f8.jpg
51 KB, 597x597
r8 me m8, i got a lot of mixed r8's from pretty much everyone, my eyes are low and look oriental cuz of weed not cuz i got some mental disorder ok xD

>how do you get laid?
>>
File: 1425921020036.png (602 KB, 1919x6169) Image search: [Google]
1425921020036.png
602 KB, 1919x6169
>>25044592
>alpha
>living through women
>>
File: pet sitting.jpg (32 KB, 720x612) Image search: [Google]
pet sitting.jpg
32 KB, 720x612
t-girl
would i make an attractive woman, facewise or no
>>
File: IMG_20151215_151152.jpg (27 KB, 261x339) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151215_151152.jpg
27 KB, 261x339
>>25044823
>>25044592
>>25044918
>>25045811
>rapport
pic related
>>25045152
>>25045317
>>25045620
>>25045811

>alpha male
you mean
>over-analysing PUA toating sluthate.com browisng autistic faggot reporting in, ask me anything

kill yourself
>>
>>25048572
>Alright, everyone, OP out. I need to sleep. Thanks for the good time. I hope everyone learned something and enjoyed it.
we learned that you are a good beta. thank you.
>>
>>25048644
>xD

dude
>>
>>25044823
>I'm not saying you should go up to this girl and say "let's date". That's dumb

I dunno dude. This has worked pretty well for me.
>>
File: 1438764930675.jpg (289 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438764930675.jpg
289 KB, 900x1200
>>25044823
>buy lottery ticket
>One outcome is that you win
>Other outcome is that you lose

Win 1 time out of 2?!?!?!?
>>
Rate my pickup method op

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tNdFq3Ro5n
>>
File: 1428298283515.png (19 KB, 277x314) Image search: [Google]
1428298283515.png
19 KB, 277x314
rate me chad
>>
>>25044592
Ch-Chad? Are you still here?
>>
MOTHERFUCKERS I DID IT
I GOT A QT TRAP GF
FUCK THE WOMENS....ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>25049041
>trap gf

Being sexually attracted to them is bad enough, but dating them? Nigga you have a boyfriend now, you just straight up gay.
>>
>>25049217
woops didnt reallize i was in the alpha male thread. meant to make my own thread expressing my joy
>>
File: 1450330254878.gif (30 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1450330254878.gif
30 KB, 914x1091
>>25048941

Lmfao pham
>>
File: 1441363257291.jpg (191 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441363257291.jpg
191 KB, 800x1000
>>25049041
not even alpha here, you're just a faggot
>has a dick
>refers to it as a trap full knowing its just a mentally ill man
>openly dates it

you're just a faggot familia
>>
Why are you so inferior to me in every way imaginable?
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.