[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born with a terrible facial disfigurement don't ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1449389945321.png (139 KB, 277x251) Image search: [Google]
1449389945321.png
139 KB, 277x251
>born with a terrible facial disfigurement don't ask what it is because I won't tell you, you'd probably be able to Google my identity if I told you. It's that bad.
>never fit in because of how horrible my face looks
>kids at school make fun of me
>get picked last in gym all the time
>no girlfriend ever
>no friends ever
>other students don't even use my name when they speak to me, it's always "hey (genetic disorder), what's up?" or "hey, (disfigurement), got a prom date yet?"
>can't even get a job and I KNOW it's because of my disfigurement
>I applied to work at the goddamn post office and they turned me down because they didn't like how I looked
>everyone at my campus is looking forward to a big annual party, sort of like prom but not really
>I tried to RSVP but they wouldn't let me.
>person in charge of the party literally said I couldn't go because of my face-- LITERAL discrimination
>party gets canceled because some stupid reason
>suddenly everyone who treated me like shit is hounding me to help them out
>so they put me in charge of the party and had me running around all over the fucking place telling people what to do and where to go
>work all fucking night to get things running smoothly
>now everyone is saying I'm the coolest guy who ever lived
>I saved their stupid goddamn party and they want me to do it again next year and I think I will

Is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer the ultimate beta provider?
>>
I'm sorry anon. It's lonely out there. Be strong if you can.
>>
>>25044201
what is your terrible facial disfigurement senpai? youre cool now so you can tell us
>>
>>25044201

i want to cuddle with judy hoppes
>>
>>657829812
What's the disfigurement op
I promise not to dox you bruv
>>
>>25044201
Could it be fixed with surgery? Disregarding expenses and shit.
>>
Thats was actually pretty good. Vocal laugh and everything.
>>
File: 1366416122529 - Copy.jpg (45 KB, 680x584) Image search: [Google]
1366416122529 - Copy.jpg
45 KB, 680x584
God dammit, as a person who actually has a facial disfigurement (half of my face is burned severely with no hair), I got excited to see a thread on it only to find out it's a joke.
>>
>>25044311
Oops not sure what that was replying to
>>
File: ptosis wojak.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
ptosis wojak.png
12 KB, 645x773
>>25044201
I actually know this feel, OP

The muscles in my right eyelid are so fucked up that I can't even chew gum without the eyelid going fucking crazy, the slightest movement in my jaw causes the eyelid to raise higher than a normal person can open it, even though it barely opens at rest
>>
all of the other normies used to laugh and call him names
they wouldn't let poor Anon join in any sexy games
>>
>>25044328
>>25044336
>have muscle disorder
>one eye doesn't blink
>you look retarded
>feels somewhere between mild annoyance and literal pain every waking moment
>even feel it in your sleep, dreams
>can't do things normal people do without sunglasses or other protection because can't blink dust out of eyes, tears don't form naturally
>eye protection is painful because can't rub eye or close eyelid with finger to help alleviate pain

And then a faggot goes and makes a post on a robot forum about some retarded reindeer and gays up the place.
>>
>>25044277
Nigger u didn't read the list, this was a green text version of Rudolph's story
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>25045097
why not sew your eye shut and wear an eyepatch?

I remember they sewed the protag's eye shut in "the butterfly and the diving bell." squicked the hell out of me, but it seemed to work, and in your situation seems like it'd be a relief
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.