[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wanted to talk to cute weaboo girl with stacy tier looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: shinji2.jpg (283 KB, 994x768) Image search: [Google]
shinji2.jpg
283 KB, 994x768
>wanted to talk to cute weaboo girl with stacy tier looks
>anxiety kicks in and i start trembling
>end up not talking to her

Fuck, I've spoken to her before so I don't know why it's so hard for me to do it again.

Help me out, robots.
>>
>>25043827
just because she a weeaboo doesn't mean she's not a stacy.
>>
>>25043853
She's kind of a Stacy, but she hangs out with all of the unattractive weaboo girls.
>>
>>25043888
Hot girls do this all the time to make themselves feel superior. Literally the only thing this indicates is that she's even more insecure than the regular girl.
>>
>>25043910
/thread
>muted for 2 secs
>>
>tfw the only girl I know who likes anime only likes high school moe shit and Death Note

why live
>>
>>25043827
I know that type.

That's the type of girl that uses le nerdy hobbies to seem cool.

And then she sucks off the football team.

Every time.
>>
>>25044001
She's not openly a weaboo though.
>>
>>25043910

good I can use her insecurities to my advantage and plot my every word to get into her weak simple mind and make her my gf
>>
>>25044888
You're not OP lol.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.