[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a group of friends that I always chill around with,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>have a group of friends that I always chill around with, play vidya with
>basically really close
>high school comes around
>they suddenly take interest in the edgiest and anime-loving girls
>still hang out with the them, but every time I come around they always act disgusted
>feel uncomfortable around them
>doesnt matter, at least the people are cool, even if they hate me

>they plan a birthday party for one of my closest friends
>show up at the girls house
>every girl asks what the hell am I doing here
>me and the guys look confused
>ask the girls if they want me to leave
>they look disgusted and say "well since your already here.."
>party is awkward the entire time
>every time I talk the girls give me a look like I just told them I fuck children and drink their blood afterwards
>only one to even bring a present
>everybody leaves
>i just kinda look around like what the fuck

(cont)
>>
>fast forward a few years to college
>one of my friends still hangs out with them
>i still have to see these fuckers every now and then
>they all have colored hair and shaved eyebrows now
>they're even more into anime and cosplaying
>they always go to comic cons and etc.
>wonder why they hate me
>decide to go digging
>turns out they're all tumblr feminists with a burning passion against cis gendered men
>realize that all my other friends are manlets with short sides, long tops haircuts and I'm 6"2 with long ass hair

Also
>friends also bought gifts for these girls all the time
>one guy spent 60$ on manga shit for one of these girls
>I bought everyone presents always
>I get literally nothing for my birthday from anybody

Do I need new friends?
>>
>Do I need new friends?

Doesn't seem like they were your friends to begin with lol. Also cut your hair, you don't look good and you know it
>>
Bonus story

>eat lunch with this group everyday
>high school the girls join us
>every time I go up to get food I hear them talking about me
>every time I get back they always give me the same look from the birthday
>miserable time at lunch
>they always shit talk me while I'm in line
>i know this because one of my friends tells me literally everything they say afterwards
>have to smile because i really dont wanna start shit
>friends dont care because vagina

>>25043699
I've been thinking of cutting them off for a while. Plus, when I transfer for my final year at a uni, I never have to see them again.
>>
>>25043746
Keep the long hair fellow robot.
>>
>>25043520
dude what the fuck are you actually complaining about?

I've only read what you've posted here and you seem fucking weird. You seem really really passive aggressive and needy. That's the type of shit people hate and talk shit about and typically bullies will pick on people like that

So let me just make sure I understand your greentext shit correctly:
>You have these friends since high school.
>They all become anime-fags
>the bitches they hang with are hentai whores.
>HOWEVER YOU... are the weird one that they all talk shit about and hate
>You don't have any fun good moments.
>It's all he said she said drama.
>Yet you've continue to hang with them through high school and college?
Yeah I don't buy it. You do weird shit or you are weird. If not you must be passive aggressive and odd to the point where people can't stand it.

Why the fuck would you hang out with these people anyways? They are fucking nerdy pieces of scum. All animefags are scum. How the fuck have you gone through college and not found a new group of friends that you like?
>>
>>25043834
probably because they're the group I am most familiar with
I feel if I meet new people they wont like me as much as these guys did in high school before the drama garbage

I just want it to be like the old times where we played video games and talked instead of the shitfest it has now become
>>
>>25043834
OP here. Ignore >>25043925
The guys in my group are really kind towards me, at least outside of school. There's 4 guys, and 3 girls. I've tried getting into anime but I just don't enjoy it. Japanese voices sound weird to me, and the dubs are even worse.

As I said earlier, I'm transferring soon. I just want to make sure I salvage what's left of this friend ship. I could give a shit about their anime girls, I just want my guy friends back.

Kylo Ren kills Han Solo. He is also Han Solo's child
>>
>>25043925
dude... I mean I kind of get it but not really. A man can only take so much. Any time I was ever involved in drama--especially when i had large groups of friends in my teens and early 20s I'd eventually bounce out of the group. Maybe I'd keep one or two of the cool friends for a while but drama is drama.

Let those people go bro. Stop talking to them. Literally just stop. Once you're lonely you're gonna do one of a couple things, either focus more on something else like studies or video games. Or you're gonna find a fucking girlfriend. Maybe you'll gain a couple new friends.

Seriously dude stop hanging with fags. Just don't text any of them and just stop.
>>
>>25043978

>>25043981 here.
My advice still stands. Drop your gay friends. Anime is for fags and so is Star Wars. You think I give a fuck if you spoil star wars dude? I haven't seen the original Star Wars Lucas made in the 70s nigga.

I'm not a faggot. You need to start getting legit dude. I don't know which post is you but both posts you sound like a needy little bitch. Stop talking to your punk friends. They are rejects and are laughed at anyways--you hanging with them and them outcasting you makes it all even worse.
>>
>>25044030
thanks for telling it to me straight anon
>>
>>25044030
stay mad bitch niggaaaaaaaaaa, you know you are disappointed that shit got spoiled HAHAHAHA. Welcome to 4chins hehehehehehe
>>
>>25044072
You're an idiot dude. Take this shit back to /b/ bro. /r9k/ doesn't give a fuck. most of these kids are gonna torrent the shit anyways.

Dude I'm a 10th level /tv/ Patrician. You think I'd even waste an iota of time on Star Wars? Think again kid. Now don't make me start throwing down my patrician as fuck top 10 list.

>>25044059
take the advice bro. Focus on anything else in the world. Having friends is very very over rated.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.