[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
isn't it grand when a beautiful girl swallows your semen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
isn't it grand when a beautiful girl swallows your semen and you'll know that from now on she'll have a tiny part of you (proteins, minerals) forever in her body?
>>
Best feeling in the world, homeboy
>>
>forever in her body

How fucking dumb are you? Have the majority of people on r9k never taken a basic highschool biology class? Between this and all the retarded shit I see about genetics, yes I'm fucking mad.

Great feel though.
>>
>>25042940

no its when u cum inside her no comdon
>>
>>25043005
dude
bio major over here

proteins will build into muscular cells and if not forever they're gonna stay there for a while. same with calcium in bones. stay mad
>>
>>25043046
smarter medfag here. jizz is mostly water (IIRC one large human male ejaculation is a single calorie) so yeah it's not working the way you and the OP think it's working.

it's a nice thought though
>>
>>25043298
aren't the sperm cells made of proteins?She can still use the Micro grams of proteins to repair her roast after a pounding
>>
ahhh sodexo and their shitty sushi.

thanks for the pic op, brought me back to all the terrible meals I had at my school's dining hall.
>>
>>25042940
be sure to use this when talking dirty, /r9k/
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.