[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean if a girl smiles at me? A cute girl and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: eye_03.png (1 MB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
eye_03.png
1 MB, 1152x720
What does it mean if a girl smiles at me?

A cute girl and I walked past each other. We made eye contact. She smiled for just a second, then went back to the neutral/bored expression she had before.

She didn't look happy. It looked like a mouth-only, forced smile; or something.

Is this good? Bad? Completely unremarkable? I hardly ever look at people's faces and have no idea.
>>
Completely unremarkable. she was just being polite.

>being this autistic
>>
she was laughing at your autism
>>
Look here guy, if you aren't a chad women hate you for daring to exist, it's like your existence is a personal insult to them, to the point where they find you so ridiculous they can scarcely contain their laughter as they walk past you. This is what the smile was.
>>
>>25043070
>autism
That's why I'm asking.

Are polite smiles really that brief though? It was like it was an accident she was trying to take back.
>>
The smile was a tool of hers. More like a magical spell. With it she ensures that she will be on your mind later. It isn't intended for you. And it isn't unique to her. It is what women use to implant themselves into the minds of their potential mates.

Really she just puts it out there for anyone, because you've got to get sperm somewhere.

she is most likely already getting it from somewhere else if she has stayed with you this long.

I'm sorry bro. I hope one day a smile like that really will be meant for you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.