[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever just take a look at the world and stop to think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1-82.png (7 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1-82.png
7 KB, 480x320
Do you ever just take a look at the world and stop to think about how fucked up it actually is?
>feminism
>sex being something everyone has with everyone else, and not strictly between a man and his wife
>homosexuality
>transgenderism
>racism against whites, which in turn makes whites hate nonwhites even more
>misandry aka feminism again
>college is only for getting a job and working for the jews, fields such as philosophy are seen as irrelevant, despite the fact that the greatest minds of all time viewed philosophy with the same respect they would mathematics
>increasing sense of nihilism, people refuse to pretend that life has meaning anymore and are slowly accepting their destruction
>etc.
It's really quite awful. This world is more hellish than I could have imagined.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 858x952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 858x952
>>25042667
We need God to establish the Millenial Kingdom and wipe out these cancers
>>
>sex being something everyone has with everyone else, and not strictly between a man and his wife

Being a prude won't help
>>
>>25042730
You're the problem.
>>
>>25042667
sounds similar, doesn't it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah

REPENT SINNERS
>>
File: cultural_marxism.jpg (758 KB, 1608x1600) Image search: [Google]
cultural_marxism.jpg
758 KB, 1608x1600
It's not accidental, my friend
>>
>>25042825
Cultural marxism is the stupidest explanation for what has happened, especially as corporations gain more and more power.

SJWs will not yield marxism at any point: They're just another market for corporations to corner.

Increasingly deregulated (for large companies, anyway.) globalized capitalism is the future. Competition won't save you as it becomes increasingly difficult for new competitors to enter the market due to the integrated nature of services (see: google account.)
>>
>>25042913
good goy, yes the two are mutually exclusive
very good!
>>
File: Mother 3 - Final Needle-620x.jpg (3 KB, 620x235) Image search: [Google]
Mother 3 - Final Needle-620x.jpg
3 KB, 620x235
>tfw just need to pull all seven needles to end the world and make things right again
>>
>>25042945
Marxism is fundamentally incompatible with corporatism.
>>
>>25043030
yeeees
cultural Marxism isn't economic Marxism you dum dum
>>
>>25043079
congratulations on confirming you have no understanding of marxism.
>>
>>25042667
I always thought that camera phones would be confusing as fuck to a caveman or even someone from ~20 years ago.

>"why does it have a camera on it"
I can take pictures of things I see. It has digital memory so I can store the pictures and show them to my friends, so if I see a landmark while on holiday I can show them. Or I can take a picture of a group of friends to remember good times we had together.
>"Okay, why is there a camera on the front as well?"
So I can take pictures of myself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.