[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw don't live in america so I can't buy a gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1435958422186.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1435958422186.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>tfw don't live in america so I can't buy a gun at Wal-Mart and kill myself

Fuck. I would honestly be dead right now if I was an american
>>
Guns have a high failure rate
you can do it with nitrogen tanks and helium tanks that isnt diluted with air. Then just use a plastic bag that puts a good seal around your head and a line from the tank to the bag

and 30 seconds in boom your unconcious
15 minutes and you are dead

pretty cheap for now and rather painless way to go

guns have a chance that you will have an exploded face but no death
>>
>>25042425

You're a Britbong aren't you? I was having this exact same feel earlier.
>>
Unless it's a 12g slug guns aren't that great. Nitrogen is cheaper and leaves a prettier corpse behind.
>>
>>25042693
>leaves a prettier corpse behind.

yeah, that is really our #1 priority.
>>
>>25042693
>>25042500
These people are retards
A shotgun with buckshot is basically 100% guaranteed and is over before you feel anything

Only key is to just try to angle it towards the brainstem, which isn't hard at all
>>
>>25042500
No, you're pretty much dying from a gunshot to the head, especially if you live alone.
>>
>>25042425
Just make sure you finish the job, because if you dont the medical bill will make you want to OD right there in the hospital.
>>
>>25042425
Oh sorry you can't afford a noose or a sharp knife or razor blade.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.