[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do i find depressed cute girls to date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: toodepressedforthisshit.jpg (39 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
toodepressedforthisshit.jpg
39 KB, 1024x576
Where do i find depressed cute girls to date?
>>
Try Russian
>>
File: dr.jpg (103 KB, 762x420) Image search: [Google]
dr.jpg
103 KB, 762x420
>>25042260
Won't they go back to their russian Chad as soon as they get their green card from me? Plus do Russians even bother with learning english.
>>
>>25042217
In dreams. Yesterday I've dreamed to date a cute english teacher
>>
why would you go out of your way to find a girl with a mood disorder? have fun getting Cuckadoodadooled
>>
Just look on Chads arm
>>
File: kim.jpg (98 KB, 736x1137) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
98 KB, 736x1137
>>25042333
Aren't depressed girls more clingy and will even threaten suicide if you leave them? I'd love that kind of loyalty in a relationship.
>>
>>25042409
no, you're gonna get cuckadoodadooled
>>
>>25042217
Cute girls rarely get truly depressed because they are female + cute = life on as easymode as it gets. Sure they exist but good luck finding those few.

Best thing to do is to figure out why you want a broken girl and then try to fix that shit because chances are it's not something healthy.
>>
>>25042217
I would like to know where this picture is from
>>
Depressed women dont exist, bro.
The only real depressed women dont leave their homes so you will never met them or they already killed themselves.
Anything else is just tumblr hipster "depressed" women.
Your best shot would go to China border with NK and buy a north korean girl. They are submissive, sad and will be loyal to you.
>>
File: never again.jpg (92 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
never again.jpg
92 KB, 486x720
>>25042699
Lilya 4 ever, Shes my russian Waifu nao. She was 14 when they filmed this movie and she had to play a prostitute.
>>
>>25042409
Depressed girls aren't clingy, psychotic ones might be
>>
>>25042758
She looks like she's seen quite a few miles of cocks.
>>
>>25042308
Why even bother to date a depressed girl?Depressed mean arnomal and they are more likely to commit suicide or persuade by people
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.