[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you come to terms with the fact that you will die alone,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: PERSONA!.gif (830 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
PERSONA!.gif
830 KB, 500x324
How do you come to terms with the fact that you will die alone, without having ever kissed a girl, held hands with a girl, had sex, or had a girlfriend? I mean, I suppose #3 is easily achievable if I hire a prostitute, but that's really not the same.

As time goes on, I'm more and more beginning to understand the reality of my situation. I'm totally unwanted, and never will be wanted. My parents can only support me for so long. I will never actually be a human; never have that companionship that is necessary to actually qualify as one. I'll never reproduce; my own lineage will end with me (my brother will have to carry on my father's lineage). My death will simply be a seal that finalizes the reality that I am completely extraneous and unnecessary, fundamentally a "failed human".

How do you cope with that?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x466
Just keep going through time loop until a girl you like becomes a concept of the universe and shoot yourself into space and go out with her
>>
>>25041749
Who cares? I don't really cae. Maybe because I am a Christian and know there is an after life. And how vain things are in this world. The desire to have sex with a girl,etc all comes from your primal animal instincts. If you were to somehow take off your flesh and blood matter then you would be free from all your desires
>>
I don't know, I just accepted it one day and went on with my life.
>>
Don't cope with it. Work to change yourself and achieve those things.
>>
Play videogames every day and try to ignore it. Most stuff is never worth the effort
>>
>>25041828
"Work to change myself?"

I'm 23. After 5 years of attempting to go to college and repeatedly failing, I've given up, realizing that all I actually did was waste thousands of dollars of my parents' hard-earned money that could be better spent on my siblings' education. They've been successful in their educational careers; they're also far closer to each other than to their failure of an elder brother. My parents have to deal with the reality that their firstborn is incapable of functioning as an independent human being.

I'm working a shitty delivery driving job right now that I use to pay for my hobbies. It's piss-easy so I can do it forever, but it's also dead-end.

The time to learn how to interact with girls long since passed. You're supposed to learn how to do that in high school, alongside your peers of the same age, who experiment and learn with you. I finished high school without friends. I don't know what a "party" is like because I've never been invited to one.

Now I'm a socially retarded 23-year-old. My social maturity in terms of women is equivalent to that of an 8-year-old. All of my peers have long since learned how to talk to each other; I can't learn to walk at 23.

I've missed my window. The only reason why I don't commit suicide is because I'm afraid of the finality of it; I fear that it will seal in stone the reality of my nonexistence. My absolute greatest fear is that I will die without having ever experienced what it's like to not be alone.
>>
>>25042044
You're 23; you still have plenty of time to develop social skills and to get a career. You don't need a college degree to get a job that's not a dead end, and you don't need to date girls in high school to be able to date women as an adult. Find a better job, and make some friends. Join some social clubs in your area; find some gaming or anime or book clubs.
>>
>>25042044
I think encouraging people to commit suicide is wrong but I'd just like to warn you. if women don't find you attractive at your age, chances are it's going to get a lot worse as you get older. collagen and testosterone production starts declining at 25. 50% of men go bald. You will get uglier and creepier.

I'm 28. when I was your age I thought all my problems were my fault and that if I worked hard my life would improve. I have a decent job now but the rest hasn't changed at all. I'm trying to get a gun permit so I can kill myself and end this.

I can't come to terms with being the ugly, creepy loner at work and spending the next 40 years single. I can't accept that.
>>
>>25043097
You don't have to be the ugly, creepy loner at work. You can work on your social skills and your appearance. Also, it's ridiculous to think at age 28 that you're too old to be attractive.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.