[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOTS B T F O circle which one applies to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: robo.png (194 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
robo.png
194 KB, 1100x950
ROBOTS B T F O
circle which one applies to you
>>
Fun
Validation/Obligation
Every reason why I don't have a gf
>>
I don't want a gf though.
>>
>>25041696
This. I'm on a messy downward spiral of self destruction, I don't want to bring some girl down with me. And codependency/mutual destruction suck.
>>
>Feeling Unworthy

Fuck this, when people in your class who don't know your name refer to you as the "guy who will shoot everybody up" or when people wince in agony when they are paired up with you for small class activities its easy to feel like you don't belong with other people.

Fuck the roasted bitch who wrote this. All the fucking normies get so fucking upset about social justice but are all practicing social darwinism and eugenics. Some people are just born to die out.
>>
>>25041732
Just grab the filthyest slut you can finde, strap her on your back and jump into an active volcano
>>
>wanting a gf

t: failed normie

Kill you are selves my man
>>
I feel kind of obligated in a way, since society and to an extent my family exlect me to get a girlfriend, but my desire mostly comes from just being a bit lonely.
In the sense that I don't really have anyone around me that "gets" me and is genuinely interested in what I'm interested in.
I know some girls fake that, but it would just be nice to have someone around that at least puts the effort in and I'd like to experiment with the physical stuff everyone's always shouting from the rooftops about.
I know I'll never get a gf because I'm pretty boring. I don't like to live a drama filled life and I don't bother to make friends with people who will only like me superficially. My hobbies are pretty tame.
I'm not sure a girl is going to be impressed seeing for example, my 128gb custom PSP full of the games I've bought/ripped/pirated over the years and the aesthetic menu and performance tweaks I've done on it.
I don't really have anything to offer them that they want and its OK. Because I've been by myself all my life and I'm OK with being by myself in the long run.
I can deal with the loneliness my lifestyle entails. I am to fix any of my faults just so I can live a happier life and make my family proud.
>>
File: whyiamalone.png (190 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
whyiamalone.png
190 KB, 1100x950
sex is underlined because I'm a horny bastard
>>
blame us for wanting, right

chart by standard idiot woman who thinks their life advice is anywhere contextually relevant
>>
>>25041625
>just like in one of your animes
>animes
Stopped reading there.
>>
I never try cause I have a boring life.
>>
>>25041625
>you don't actually want one
That's the spice
>>
>>25042794
You forgot the part where it is implied that only healthy people get relationships
>>
literally everything in the red and green, except deformity

only depression in the overlap

fuck putting all that shit in mspaint and drawing circles
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.