[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a white north-american
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: wait a fucking sec.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
wait a fucking sec.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>tfw you'll never be a white north-american

I feel like a fucking subhuman. How does it feel to be white? To look in the mirror and feel/be white? To look at your body and see white skin?

We all have problems, and being white does not make your life automatically perfect. But be honest: aren't you glad you're at least white?
>>
>>25041413
It's socially acceptable to be incredibly fucking racist to whites in the west because we're a bunch of PC imbeciles. So no. You have affirmative action schemes and a social free pass for a lot of stuff if you're not white. And assuming you're not Asian either, achieving anything in life makes you a fucking genius apparently.
>>
>>25041413
That's quite sad;.; I feel for you bro
>>
>>25041495
Would you like to be asian?

>>25041524
Thanks la sagrada familia
>>
>>25041674
I wouldn't mind being asian, no. Got the forces of "diversity" on my side and don't get hated on like whites. Only thing would be people assuming I have a small penis. And hell, like that'd make a difference.
>>
File: 1448121123156s.jpg (8 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1448121123156s.jpg
8 KB, 250x240
>>25041495
Truuuuuuuuu

>original niggapost
>>
Its just a slightly less shitty existence than yours at the most.

Who gives a fuck, I'm not 2d.
>>
Its nice being white but you faggots hating on your own race are disgusting rats.
>>
>>25041759
Medical school is hard as shit for Asians to get accepted because there are so many rich Asian parents that want to send their kids to medical school
>>
>>25041843
>hating on your own race are disgusting rats.
You'd hate yourself as well if you weren't white, faggot.

No, fuck you. I am not a rat for not wanting to be a miserable piece of shit. YOU ARE, for trying to convince me otherwise. Being non-white sucks.
>>
>>25042186
"Wah I'm a big pussy" that's how you sound
>>
>>25042256
So?

My life IS harder than yours, though
>>
>>25042481
Why because you work 14 hour days to keep your shack and feed your mom and daughter?
>>
>>25042256
Says the living embodiment of privilege.
>>
POO IN THE LOO says enough about how I feel being an Indian
>>
>>25042521
You don't even know who I am. Being white will not cure you of your irrational thinking and autism
>>
What race are you, OP?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.