[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever spoken to a Saudi Arabian woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: saudi.jpg (54 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
saudi.jpg
54 KB, 450x500
Have you ever spoken to a Saudi Arabian woman?
>>
>>25041384
I've spoken to Arabian women and I have spoken to my cousin, who is a woman in Saudi Arabia, and also my sister's friend, who is descended from Saudi Arabians. Do those count?
>>
>>25041415

none of these count anon sorry. They have to be natives from Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>25041415

>I have spoken to my cousin, who is a woman in Saudi Arabia,

your cousin ought to be in the ground.

remember, 'ought' is moral imperative. as in, her being killed an interred in earth is both fitting and just.
>>
Yes once but then her husband accused her of speaking to a Western man without permission and so she was stoned to death. Nice beaches there though, Autumn is a particularly sweet time of year to visit
>>
>>25041451
>your cousin ought to be in the ground.
Why though?
>>
>>25041645

living off of the proceeds of slave labour, in a despotic state currently at war with its minorities. she's the type of infantile scum who is happy to benefit from atrocities, but would go 'ew lol' if she was expected to enact one herself. like all westerners who live in arabia.

i bet she talks about how 'crazy' it is over there, as though she weren't a part of that insanity, deserving the wall as much as any saud does.
>>
Yes, she was my friend and we even used to video chat via msn, but she eventually blocked and deleted me after sending me an email confessing she had a crush on me.

It was sad but it was a long time ago now.
>>
Yes.
A few times
None were eventful enough to even justify a greentext.
>>
>>25041741
She's a currynigger. She and her husband are the ones doing the slave labour.
>>
File: iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg (80 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg
80 KB, 1500x1383
>>25041882

I met a Saudi once, she was such a qt, I remember seeing her face for the first time after 3 weeks.
>>
>>25042041

oh fuck, my mistake.

sorry, i used to know a guy who's dad helped train saudi pilots, he was a wee smug cunt, now the guys his dad trained are bombing the shit out of yemen, and they live in a nice fancy house bought with saudi money.

sorry about your cousin and her husband.
>>
>>25041384
I met this really QT one from Saudi Arabia at uni, didn't drink but was always down to hanging out. I kinda miss her
>>
>>25041741
Fuck of cunt
Despotism is the only good government form
>>
>>25041384
i went to law school with a paki who lived in saudi arabia
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.