[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People on here call women degenerates for wanting to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: fec.jpg (22 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
fec.jpg
22 KB, 600x400
>People on here call women degenerates for wanting to fuck however many people they want
>But they themselves want to fuck a lot girls, and it's perfectly fine, because hey, their guys right?
>Fucking Kek.
inb4 >fuck off roastie
I'm a guy.
It's really funny how many hypocrites are on here. Real funny.
>>
>implying
Most guys here want just a gf to love and be loved.
Now fuck off, roastie.
>>
>>25041132
>He makes his dog wear a collar
>He doesn't wear a collar himself
what a hypocrite, amirite?

the point is there are different standards for a reason
>>
>>But they themselves want to fuck a lot girls, and it's perfectly fine, because hey, their guys right?
?
You're one autistic faggot, op.
>>
woman are supposed to be restrained and save themselves, not rub their ass against everything with a pulse and above 6 ft
>>
>inb4 shitty lock/ master key analogy

although it's true.
>>
>>25041132
Guys have the capacity to be loyal and settle down with one grill permenantly.

Grills lack this capablitiy and will always be cheating and fucking various Chads to fill their dick quota.
>>
>>25041132
congrats you're a castrated whiteknight who puts pussy and women on a pedestal.
not gonna get you pussy no matter how much you let them step on you.

kill yourself fedora
>>
>>25041181
>Because animals and humans are near the same standards right?
Nice senpai
>>
>>25041217
Reverse this and it actually becomes accurate.
>>
>>25041249
1/10 not even a remotely good troll

Still got my reply though. Faggot.
>>
>>25041132
keep trying to fight biology useless male feminist cuck
>>
because all a girl needs to do if they want to have lots of sex is look slightly presentable and have some kind of dating or social media account. if a guy wants to fuck a lot of girls, he has to be fit, confident, rich, etc. there are some exceptions, but really not many
>>
>>25041132
>implying hypocrites
You faggot I don't hold anyone to different standards that I hold myself to.

I don't sleep around, and if you do I think that's bad, regardless of your sex / orientation / etc.
>>
Kind of sad how people on here are sick of society pushing their bullshit beliefs on how to act socially, how to look, what size their dick should be etc. But are doing the exact same things towards women because they can't get any attention from them.
>>
>>25041245
it's called an analogy senpai.
Here's another one-
It's not always the best path to give two people with the same sickness the same exact medicine, because one medicine might be harmful to one person and helpful to the other. By giving them different medicines, suited to their requirements, you can treat their sickness the same.

men and women have different requirements because mean and women are different.
>>
>>25041200
Men are supposed to be restrained and save themselves, not rub their dick gainst everything with a pulse and a vagina
>>
>>25041132
>r9k is one person

Good one, bethanny
>>
>>25041245

Bitches are more similar to dogs, it's a fact.
>>
I can't punch a girl in the face without people going in an uproar but she can hit me just fine.
>>
>>25041634
this Tbh

just like the fact a nigger can call me a spic piece of shit (I'm Hispanic-American) and its OK in liberal's eyes but I call him a nigger and i get called out baka
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.