[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monday is my first day as a wagekek after 18 months of glorious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1450297661957.jpg (78 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1450297661957.jpg
78 KB, 409x409
Monday is my first day as a wagekek after 18 months of glorious NEET living. How bad is it gonna be robots?
>>
>>25040931
It will make a difference in your life but you will still be unhappy.
>>
>>25040931
Probably shit. You working retail?
>>
>>25040931

Depends. If you're flipping burgers or working a register, you're gonna have a bad time. If it's a real job that you can actually be proud of then you'll be way better off.
>>
File: 1447263237944.jpg (241 KB, 600x498) Image search: [Google]
1447263237944.jpg
241 KB, 600x498
>>25040931

It really, really pains me to say this. It's never fun losing a fellow NEET bro and I hope that the comfy life finds you again during your travels. But for now...

t-tick tock...tick tock.
>>
>18 months
fucking baby neets
>>
>>25040931
You'll come home tired everyday and you wont have enough time to invest into your own hobbies. And, even if you like your job, you'll eventually have to put up with some bullshit you don't enjoy.

NEET or nothing, hopefully you'll get there again my friend.
>>
>>25041197
This is what I'm afraid of. I'm gonna try living a very frugal existence, and hopefully after 10-15 years I can end my endentured servitude
>>
File: Me.jpg (8 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
8 KB, 251x201
I like extra cheese on my pizza for when you deliver it to me wagecuck, I may even tip you
>>
>>25041120
Kek... this.

>tfw going to bootcamp in 2 weeks

Like the opposite of neetdom desu
>>
>>25040931
This is a shame, hopefully you can become a NEET again in the future.
>>
You will want to kill yourself every day.
>>
>>25041818
He's right tbqh
>>
>>25040931
Probably a troll post.
But if it isn't: No work gets done in offices in December. Everyone just slacks in the time between thanksgiving and new year. Enjoy
>>
>>25040931
Depending on how you spent your neet days you might even find yourself happier and more energized even if it is a shitty job (assuming your work buddies aren't toxic). And if it's a shit job you will be motivated to get a better one.
>>
>>25042422
I'm not sure about that. They probably want you to start now because the place may be a madhouse for the christmas season.

Hopefully it doesn't turn into a complete hell.
>>
>>25040931
You're going to be on edge most of the day and you're going to be tired as fuck by 1pm. The polite smiles and hollow laughter will slowly murder your soul.

When you come home you're going to collapse and nap for an hour or two then wake up, eat dinner, and go back to bed.
>>
>>25040931
What job is it? Not all jobs have you coming home too tired to do anything
>>
>>25040931
You will quit after about a week and feel nothing but shame and embarrassment when you go back to pick up your paycheck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.