[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with premature ejaculation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: clock-time-1.png (9 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
clock-time-1.png
9 KB, 512x512
I "fuck" for the first time this year, with a nice girl.
The problem is: i can't even last 10 seconds. lol
I just put it in and then... cum.

The second time with her, i wasn't able to cum. I fuck for like 40min without stop and nothing. I thought that i was cured.

The third time... Cum in seconds again.

I'm fucked up, help me!
>>
Anyone can help?
>>
You can wank one out the same day you are going to have sex so that you don't cum that fast. Also, try thinking about other stuff while pounding her. What also helps is to pleasure her when you feel you are going to nut. Just get out her and lick her and stuff. You can also buy condoms that help you to last longer. I'm so glad I dot have your problem but I'm sure you can do something with my tips Anon, have a nice day!
>>
Can your dick not recharge? I blast pretty fast the first session, take a break to eat her out for a few minutes, dicks back to diamonds by then and I can go for an hour or so
>>
fuck you and get off our fucking board you normie piece of shit
you're not welcome here
>>
>>25040918
Serves you right for having sex.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.