[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone here suffering mental illness? >tfw hearing girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
anyone here suffering mental illness?

>tfw hearing girls make fun of you in the thin air
>>
>>25040614
im semi-chad but i have advanced neurosis
i get nervous and anxious in social situations that i dont even want to go out anywhere
all i do is play vidya
>>
Disociative disorder
>>
I suspect that I am, but I don't want to JUST my background with an official diagnosis.
>>
>>25040614
Paranoia personality disorder, anxiety, and depression.
That's all I know of.
>>
>>25040884
>Paranoia personality disorder,
Is yours diagnosed?

I think it's bullshit to be honest, people are actually quite vicious and you need to keep shit to yourself or they're going to use it to destroy you.
>>
>>25040614
Diagnosed literal autism. Also ocd, anxiety, depression, and ADHD.

Life fucking sucks.
>>
>>25040614
Diagnosed autism (very mild), depression and anxiety. At least I'm handsome so I get to pull bitches but I'm so low energy I have erectile dysfunction
>kill me
>>
>>25040614
avoidant and schizoid personality disorder, ADD, depression, diagnosed with aspergers as a kid

> At least I'm handsome so I get to pull bitches but I'm so low energy I have erectile dysfunction

Iktf
>>
>>25040614
>on front page
>3 of the first 5 threads are about mental illness and what you have

Seems like an attempt at data mining to me
>>
>>25041650
no, pretending to have schizophrenia is the new cool thing to do, didn't you know`?
>>
>>25040865
is he rotating clockwise, or reversewise
>>
>>25041048
are you me

i'm on anti-anxiety meds and they've left me with no libido
>>
File: Koishi mit Sozialphobie.png (652 KB, 1174x577) Image search: [Google]
Koishi mit Sozialphobie.png
652 KB, 1174x577
I was diagnosed with social anxiety, agoraphobia and depression. There was also a suspicion of schizoid personality disorder and a pseudo-psychosis.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.