[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All 7 people where I work, including the manager, is depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: elliotsupreme.jpg (111 KB, 641x720) Image search: [Google]
elliotsupreme.jpg
111 KB, 641x720
All 7 people where I work, including the manager, is depressed to some degree. I'm probably the 2nd most depressed. The most depressed is my favourite colleague.
>>
>>25040601
Great . Glad to hear it
>>
>tfw people think i look like elliot rodger
>tfw im also a diagnosed sperg kissless manlet virgin
>browse /r9k/ daily

how long do i have until something bad happens
>>
>>25040601
bring forth the day of retribution fellow robot
>>
File: 1432190652551.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1432190652551.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
>>25040601
depression is a fucking meme. its just called being an adult and realizing that life isn't really worth living once you're out of the nice warm protective bubble of youth. at least in the old days you could walk off into the woods and die. now you have to fake happiness just to exist in this paranoia system, constantly brainwashed to keep working, to keep the machine alive - the one you hate. sustain it with your lifeblood normies, your time will come like everyone else
>>
>>25040601
Well slavery does that to you.
>>
>>25040694

>Live in small English town
>someone was shot and killed outside my workplace a month ago
>>
How do I work with a bunch of severely depressed people?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.