[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good feel you've guys had? Life is shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20151212163204_glitch.jpg (463 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
20151212163204_glitch.jpg
463 KB, 640x416
What's a good feel you've guys had? Life is shitty but there's some good things
>winter last year
>got a ps2 and katamari, god hand, resident evil 4, etc.
>basically a bunch of games from my youth
>boxed in due to snow so I just stayed in my room but it was actually fun
>read nice occult books and watched creepy ass videos
>finally got into /mu/core
>decided to watch twin peaks (best show to watch at winter) and some nice ass movies
>read Catcher in the Rye, great book, really related to alot of it
I was still a shut-in, but I had a lot of fun
I hope the winter will get as good as that
>>
I'm trying to remember one OP, really I am ;__;
>>
>tfw too high to care about how shitty everything is
It's nice. I plan to get there again later tonight.
>>
>>25040237
OP here
Ive had those too, they don't last long but they make me feel like im above the needs
>>
>>25040059
I made some Anons smile today,and i felt good because i made them happy.But i can't remember anything before that
>>
>>25040059
fuck off this isn't the place for good feels
>>
>>25040292
Heroin is a helluva drug. And I'm also basically out of it, so I've got some less nice feels ahead of me. I'm going to try to save a point for Christmas along with some hydroxyzine, maybe some benzo's but maybe not, and some weed. I'm going to feel absolutely wonderful.
>>
>>25040438
Huh, sounds interesting
I've wanted to do LSD and DMT, do they do the same thing
>>
File: rustled ya.jpg (128 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
rustled ya.jpg
128 KB, 800x800
We need to make /goodfeelsgeneral/ a regular thing to bring up the mood on this board

>tfw Uni holidays for the next 2 months with absolutely no responsibilities
>tfw lightly raining, dark skies, wearing warm thick socks drinking a hot chocolate playing TF2
>tfw having a break and walking around the streets, taking in that post-rain eathy smell, no normies in sight before getting inside and getting cozy and warm again

feels good boys
>>
The only thing that makes me happy is watching a 14 year old girl vlog about her life.
>>
>>25040548
Not at all. LSD and DMT make you think. They completely distort your sense of reality, radically alter your perception of reality, change how your senses function, and take you to a strange, otherworldly state. They can make you happy if you're willing to work with them, and at best they will leave you with a positive outlook on your life and an urge to fight to make things better.

Heroin doesn't give a shit. Heroin is kind of hard to describe because words don't do it justice. It's like the happiness >>25040563 describes but so much more so, and mixed in with a sleepy sedation that's just absolute perfection. It makes every little part of your body feel good and lets you just not care. It doesn't matter how sad you are or how shitty things are, heroin will make it better.

>>25040607
I know that feel. I've been watching shitty sitcoms zonked out of my mind. Cute and innocent things can be nice sometimes.

Well, weed chocolate down the hatch. I'll have my first cider soon, then chew a few Melex, then more cider, then probably more weed. Hopefully it will be enough to make me feel good. That's always the question.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.