[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Didnt finish high school >no GED >Unemployed >300
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: wagers.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wagers.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>Didnt finish high school
>no GED
>Unemployed
>300 games in my steam library
>20 year old
Ask me anything
>>
>Never went to school past the 4th grade
>Just got GED and Driver's License at 22
>Enlisting in the army

baka desu senpai
>>
>finished uni
>good marks at highschool
>freelancer
>86 games in steam library
>24 years old

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026546547/
>>
>>25039970
are you content with a life of doing nothing but being cucked by digital media
>>
>>25039997
Better than getting cucked by a boss.
>>
How can one man be so based hmm?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25039970
This is my question: What does it feel like to live the superior NEET life? Please respond.
>>
>>25039970
What is your favorite Subway sandwich?
>>
>>25039970
are you living off your parents?
>>
>>25040096
its honestly great i can pretty much do whatever i want to do.
No chances of ever going to uni since no high school.
but a few of my friends go to uni and they hate it, they were nerd WoW players in high school now they are in college and havent met a single grill yet or made any new friends, While there other friend dropped out of uni and currently has a gf and is working a job at an old folks home.

Just proof that being smart gets you nowhere its all about being chad.
>>
>>25040153
Buffalo chicken
>>25040162
Yeah but shes poor and lives off food stamps and my dad is also poor and works as a cook in diners, also lives 1000 miles away and doesnt talk to me.
>>
How do you afford 200 videa games if you're unemployed?
>>
>>25040031

If you're a Prosecutor or a Judge (which is what I'm trying to become, starting as a Intern to learn the ropes) your only boss is the law

Feels fucking great man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK