[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi I'm a 20 y/o virgin and atheist. I'm thinking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: mildlnaughtywalmartnun.jpg (12 KB, 294x445) Image search: [Google]
mildlnaughtywalmartnun.jpg
12 KB, 294x445
Hi I'm a 20 y/o virgin and atheist. I'm thinking about joining a church and becoming a born again catholic so I can find a nice pure qt virgin wife, what do you think?
>>
self bump anyone help?
>>
>>25039746
That's not very Christian
>>
File: 1450280241580.gif (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450280241580.gif
125 KB, 600x600
>>25039746
*farts* t b h
>>
No no no.

Use satan stupid
>>
You wont be able to take this serious, i guarantee...

Believe me, i had catholic class from the age 6-18.
>>
>>25040417
I'm so desperate though, lol
>>
>>25039746
what would be wife like that good for? she is not going let you fuck her just for fun.
>>
>>25040453
I want to have a pure white traditional family with 5 or 6 kids and my wife is a housewife
>>
>>25040507
good luck earning enough money to feed em up and pay for decent education.
>>
>>25040556
In my final year of my accounting degree at university, I'm not gona be rich but I hope to be at least middle class
>>
>>25040581
maybe with 2 kids and working wife. but I am from europe so if you are from USA it might be different over there.
>>
>>25040618
I'm in the UK, once you've passed your chartered exams you're looking at 50k minimum, and it only rises with experience
>>
File: 171.jpg (28 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
171.jpg
28 KB, 613x533
>>25039746
>and becoming a born again catholic
>>
>>25040652
IDK what you call it? What is it called?
>>
>>25040752
Born again Christian

Catholics =/= Christian
>>
>>25039746
i don't like religion much but i hate people who join religion for external reasons more than anything in the world.
>>
>>25040761
Catholics are Christians
>>
>>25040651
hmm you got me I have no clue how much euro GBP is. but em I right when I say that in GB for example healthcare is rather expensive?
>>
>implying catholic girls are any better
You dont fucking get it m8, girls dont become catholics because they like what the bible says, they do it because theyre copying those around them, this is why women never have extreme views.
>>
>>25040805
Its funded by taxes
>>
>Catholic girls
>virgins

Better go with Muslims or Mormons instead.
>>
>>25039746
You'd be living a lie. That's not fair to your partner.
>>
>>25040805
we don't directly pay for healthcare in this country. It's all done through 'national insurance' which is 2% of your income annually i think
>>
>>25040796
Na they're an extension of Vatican power that hi jacked early Christianity with Emperor Constantine because all the Christians they were killing didn't kill Christianity so the Roman Empire decided to create a perverted form of "Christianity" to keep influence and control. The vatican is the top 3 richest institutions in the world
>>
>>25040891
catholic boy detected
>>
>>25039746

I don't think you're being realistic.
being an atheist you should already know that monotheism isn't going to make you happy, especially if you're pretending.

Honestly? being 20 and going to church would have to be the easiest way to pick up if you're decent at anything, which is ok! But remember that you might not be the first. "god would forgive us if we did because he loves us" is probably the oldest and most effective surprisingly.

Good luck though OP, not all women are sluts, just the vast majority of them are and some don't lie about it.
>>
>>25041005
I'm not gona join the religion to make me happy, i'm joining it to find a pure virgin wife that in turn will make me happy. I have no problem living a lie my entire life
>>
>>25041107

Just be prepared for a number of things usually exclusive to religious women

>Pent up sexual frustration
>Choir boy hit it first
>She's in church because she's suffered from drug/alcohol/sexual abuse
>if super devoted will only go as far as a wristie until marriage
>might be in church for a public outreach program because she's psycho or mentally ill
>>
>>25040928
Actually I'm an atheist. It's just not right to lie to a person who you've convinced you're in love with.
>>
>>25041255
>>Pent up sexual frustration
>>Choir boy hit it first
>>She's in church because she's suffered from drug/alcohol/sexual abuse
>>if super devoted will only go as far as a wristie until marriage
>>might be in church for a public outreach program because she's psycho or mentally ill
You're warning me, I know, but all I'm hearing is 'total freak in bed'
>>
>>25039746
Catholics aren't any more pure than protestants, they're just better at hiding it.

Sorry.

Also those "born again" faggots are the nutjobs who deny science and shit. They're the evangelicals, and they mostly exist so their "pastors" can get rich quick. Stay away from them.
>>
>>25041710
pretty much my sentiments
>>
>>25039746
Stay the fuck out of my church
>>
>>25042294
or what choir boy? lol
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK