[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trust me Robots, you do not want domestic life. It is not what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Trust me Robots, you do not want domestic life. It is not what you think it will be, especially for someone like you. You will end up wanting to murder everyone with an axe, especially if there are children involved.

Trust me.
>>
But I love children.
The only goal I've had for as long as I can remember is to be a good father like my father was to me. He raised me by himself, he deserves to reap the benefits and have loving grandchildren. I want to be a good father.
Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>25039614
Was there anyone more alpha than Jack Torrence?
>>
>>25039657
I love children too. It's not the kids, it's the ol' sperm bank upstairs. They have a tendency to...interfere.

But seriously, Shining quotes aside, I have seen it too many times, and experienced the maddening frustration first hand.

>>25039684
Yes. He was defeated by a child, a cancer patient and a nigger cook.
>>
>>25039768
I know you're right deep down which hurts me. Hell, my mother was a raging alcoholic who abandoned me.
I just want to find a decent woman to raise good kids with but I can't.
Even if I found one who was close to decent, she would probably be a whore who had taken 400 cocks already.
>>
>>25039890
Let me give you an honest piece of advice.

You get a daisy fresh young virgin, with good credentials, from good stock, and there is about a 95% chance that she will sprout poisonous barbs to fuck you with, like they all do after they realize the power they wield.

If you find a good woman who has taken 4,000,000 cum shots to the face who is loyal to you and loves you, that , my robot friend, is far, FAR more important.
>>
>>25039953
I had the latter, once, friend. Not a full blown whore, but 19 years old and had slept with 7 guys, had been in a FWB relationship in the past, kissed and experimented with girls, and so on. Honestly it was the closest to innocent I've ever found in a grill, considering the time we live in.
She cucked me despite acting incredibly loyal and loving for 2 years. We planned to start a family together. Things were going to be good. But she was a whore.
The only good woman I know is my grandmother and I'm not having kids with her.
I'm so torn between swearing off women and just loving my waifu for the rest of time, and trying to find a good one so I can accomplish that goal of being a father.
>>
>>25039768
>Yes. He was defeated by a child, a cancer patient and a nigger cook.

No he was defeated by his own alphaness to be honest
>>
>>25040025
Lesson #2

From the Buddhists, the transitory nature of things. There isn't much can be done. I'm prolly older than you, I watched this happen. When I was a kid, it was still kind of taboo to fuck niggers, but now you see white boys blanda-ing up (do they still use that?).

Here comes best advice. Find a genetically fit, financially independant woman to breed with. That's the best I can do for ya unless you just adopt out of a universal love/I am not biology position. I'm sure that the liberals have gone far enough around that a str8 white male adopting as a single father would prolly be hip and trendy.
>>
>>25040045
Sort of. Not really. He was a failed teacher (after being a failed writer), and a pussy when it came to pain. At least he got to stay in the hotel, I assume.
>>
>>25040157
Unfortunately I'm a gay purist so I would prefer to have biological kids over adopting.
You're probably right anon, just find a halfways decent woman and make do.
Mind if I ask how old you are? I am only 19. Is it a naive viewpoint to think most women are the same? Uninteresting and devoid of their own personality? All the women these days pride themselves on doing nothing but watching netflix.
Are there good women out there?
>>
>>25040226
There actually are good women out there. I am 32. But even good women are still human, anon. They have their faults. They grew up on the other side of this coin, ya know. Sucks for them. When I was in middle school, they didn't suck dick in the bathroom, ya know? But it is different know, and that sucks for them too.

Just don't get tied up. If your a gay male, then my advice rings even truer. You could have an amicable relationship and be a'ight.

And I'll tell you, some of the best mom's you will find in the lowest places, amongst a gaggle of the worst. Life giving water naturally settles to the low places of the world; life givers can be like that.
>>
>>25040342
Kek, I didn't mean I was actually gay, just gay in the sense that I can't abandon the idea of having biological kids.
I suppose you're right. I've just never had good experiences with women.
Hmm that last piece, pretty wise advice actually. Lots of the best mothers were raised poorly themselves and want to make a wrong right.
Thank you for the advice wise anon. I'll keep a more optimistic outlook.
>>
>>25040473
Don't judge a book. Else you end up killing everyone. And- patience. Good luck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK