[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you take your anxiety medication and you feel your mood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: large.jpg (49 KB, 268x263) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
49 KB, 268x263
>tfw you take your anxiety medication and you feel your mood lighten

It feels good being an artificial normie.
>>
what one?
>>
>>25039420
waiting on 50mg zoloft

really unsure about taking it. things have been looking up lately, but i still feel like life just isn't worth the effort...
>>
File: large.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
tried lots of SSRIs and never noticed any difference until last week when i quit paxil.
had 2 seizures and bit off part of my tongue, but my depression and anxiety was gone from the moment i woke up in the hospital.
feels good man, hoping this is permenant, everyone here should look into electro shock therapy and induced seizures.
>>
20 mg lexapro
ativan as needed
ocd bites
we're gonna make it bros
>>25039619
we're all unsure, that's our anxiety.
>>
>>25039420
Does it really work? if so what medication
>>
File: 1446694560971.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446694560971.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>25039619
Hey I just got the same prescription today! Looking forward to having a fulfilled life
>>
File: 1450207001065.jpg (16 KB, 552x450) Image search: [Google]
1450207001065.jpg
16 KB, 552x450
>tfw Valium, Zoloft, Codeine and Pregabalin cocktail

Feels pretty ok man
>>
>>25039420
>tfw you shoot heroin and then you can talk to people.

Who /selfmed/ here?
>>
>>25039420
I went to the psychiatrist last year after I nearly killed myself from depression, but she was beign a bitch and tried to put me through "talk therapy" instead. How can I get happy pills, robots?
>>
>>25040229
You're gonna die in the next two years.
>>
>>25040229
Opiates just make me really lazy, except for Oxycodone which has this strange upper effect and makes me want to socialize.
>>
I feel that. Xanax makes me feel like I can be a normie.

I try not to take it very often though, as I've heard all sorts of horror stories about benzo withdrawal.
>>
>>25040238
You have to find a psychiatrist that actually cares. I used to see one that would see me for 5 minutes and then push me out the door. The one I'm seeing now does a full hour. Waiting time is annoyingly long but it's worth it. That being said, talk therapy can work for depression.
>>
>going to doctor to get prescribed anti-anxiety and antidepressants tomorrow

What do I say to get the best ones? I don't give a shit about being healthy or living, what can I say to get shit like Valium? I just want to get fucked up.
>>
File: 1406322678398.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1406322678398.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>tfw didn't take my anti-psychotic today

Gonna be off the walls tonight
>>
>>25040238
Go dr shopping it's the only way senpai. Also preferably go for the older doctors, they are more likely to prescribe things like benzos and harder meds.
>>
File: WIN_20151113_075018.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151113_075018.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
>>25040229
same except I take methadone now

couldn't reccomend it more desu. it's basically like high dose morphine but there's no rush

the good thing is that it's free here, and you don't have to constantly care about withdrawal/copping/getting money needles bla bla basically it changes your entire lifestyle and the halflife so long there's no constant impending withdrawal

morphine was always my favourite opiate but maybe if you like dillies or oxy whatever you might not like it

benzos which I think op is talking about never really improved my mood. it's like alcohol without the fun plus they're hardcore addictive

pic is my valium I can't take
>>
>>25040286
That's extremely bad and depending on what you have could cause your downfall.
>>
>>25040285
depends on country. took me months to get a decent benzo script

they'll prolly give you some bullshit ssri and tell you to wait a month
>>
I remember my cat got prescribed Valium when he had his surgery and we fell asleep on the floor together.
>>
>>25040316
I was on Methadone for a while, it was ok for like the first month but after a while it didn't even get me high.

Also quitting the shit was a bitch but hey it beats the daily grind of trying to find opiates on the street.
>>
>>25040319
Where's your sense of adventure?
>>
>tfw ekg tomorrow

Already got my blood tested. Time to get some Adderall!
>>
>>25040376
>ethadone for a while, it was ok for like the first month but after a while it didn't even get me high.

yeah this happened to me what I'd do is just not take my takehomes just sell them

gotta constantly try and drop your tolerance and stay high niqqa

what dose were you on? I take 110mg
>>
>>25040388
It's correctly regulated because my brain isn't fucked up you freak of nature.
>>
>>25040229
Have fun kicking methadone. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Monkey for a gorilla, liquid handcuffs, etc.,etc.

I've cold turkeyed many things, many times. I am cold turkeying heroin now. Hence why I am back as an arcanine, don't want to talk to anyone.
>>
What does Xanax/other benzos feel like? Does it really just feel like being drunk? Why do people say it turns them into normies?
>>
>>25040443
HEROIN

HEROIN

HEROIN

Bet you got a rush just from seeing the word, huh junkie?
>>
File: 20151213_145414.jpg (1 MB, 2612x1959) Image search: [Google]
20151213_145414.jpg
1 MB, 2612x1959
these pills are pretty good they knock me out in 20 minutes

I dont really like the flavor though so it sucks keeping it under my tongue for 10 minutes for max effects
>>
>>25040424
I was on 120mg at one, imo you should lower your dose to around 50mg or less. This way the shit won't block other opiates.
>>
>>25040468
>he doesn't like cherry

Grapefag alert.
>>
>>25039420
See, fortunately I don't need anxiety medication. I'm a normie for about 10 mins if I have a couple of weak painkillers and some whiskey.
>>
>>25040340
Any advice on what to say to increase my chances? Live in the US.
I'm afraid if I go to far and talk about how I want to kill myself everyday all day I'll probably be put away.
>>
>>25040451
It's not really a high like opiates or weed, more of a sense of calm if you suffer from anxiety. tbqh benzos work best when mixed with other drugs.
>>
>>25040284
I don't want to tell my psychiatrist about how I believe women are all bitches and Elliot Rodger was right. That's going to get me sectioned probably.

>>25040306
Yeah, that might be what I have to do. I got better eventually anyway, but I'd still have liked the meds to know what it feels like to be a normie.
>>
>>25040505
I dont like grape either
theres very few fruits I like the taste of

im also autistic
>>
>>25040316

If your not a girl you should cut your nails.

If you are a girl you should paint them an earthy red, perhaps terracotta.
>>
>>25040511
going to the psych ward will help you get a prescription
it shows you are not a drug seeking normie but you never directly ask for one
>>
>>25040155
yeah right m8

protip: don't read the side effects
>>
>>25040537
why not the psych ward is fun and it gets you connected to social workers that can help you with life
>>
>>25040592
If he takes the pills as directed they could help but who the fuck does that.
>>
>>25039774
Paxil is pure poison, like you i also tried a lot of different SSRI which didn't do shit for me but Paxil discontinuation effects are worse than anything i've ever experienced before.

I was also looking into getting electro convulsive therapy and was about to ask my psychiatrist about it, went to an ambulant clinic for five weeks before that and got perscribed Valdoxan and it works like a fucking charm. First winter in more than a decade were I'm not in a hardcore depressive phase, feeling pretty good actually.

How was the recovery from ECT for you? Did your doctors mention anything about how long the positive effects usually last?
>>
>>25040537
If you think you hold beliefs that might get you thrown into a psych ward then you should probably be in a psych ward.
>>
>>25040286
Have fun, be seeing you in a closed institution in three days!

Anti-psychotics are fucking hell to be on, though.
>>
>>25039420
I keep getting perscrived anti-anxiety pills, but it really fucks with my motor skills and makes me numb, disoriented and tired. If I take it in the evening, it carry's over into the next day and I feel numb too.
What kind do you take?
>>
>>25040636
I'm not stupid enough to reveal my beliefs to them, so I deserve to be free.

>>25040594
I don't need help from social workers any more. I used my hatred of normalfags to improve and learn how to do social shit so that I could one day get back at them.
>>
>>25040716
Vistaril. It's not a narcotic, it just removes that "tensed-up" feeling I get when I talk to people and think of something that gets me anxious. It probably wouldn't be enough for advanced autists so if you're in that position I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>25039420
how get? my hands get sweaty all the time when im in social settings. when im about to call someone or expect a call my heart starts beating faster, hands tremble/i breathe faster and sound like im mumbling words from what ive been told. probably blown job interviews because of this. should i just b myself? fuck
>>
>>25040835
Just tell your doctor you're nervous all the time and it's ruining your life, he will prescribe you an SSRI at first take that for a month and tell him it's not working.

He should give you a benzo script.
>>
bumpy boo
>>
File: 1426905175965.jpg (75 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1426905175965.jpg
75 KB, 797x957
I feel the same way when I take a drink of whiskey. Like all my troubles are melting away.
>>
>>25040634
how does valdoxan make you feel? Does it give you more energy, what about anxiety?

Is it more than just a melatonin agonist? Have you taken melatonin? How does it compare?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK