[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP /R9K/ HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPP Girl I met at a party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 47343654573.jpg (218 KB, 546x761) Image search: [Google]
47343654573.jpg
218 KB, 546x761
HELP /R9K/ HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPP

Girl I met at a party messaged me on facebook saying it was "nice meeting you, let me know any good parties happening next year :)"

The fuck should I say?

The least desperate attempt I could think of is "great meeting you too, definitely will do! :)"

I thought I acted like a sperg at the party, no idea why she's contacted me, we just exchanged facebooks when the party ended.

I'm a 23 year old kissless hugless virgin and this is the first time a girl has gone out of her way to speak with me.
>>
You did ok

If you know of any good parties happening next year, let her know.
>>
>>25039303

>If you know of any good parties happening next year, let her know.

Gold.
>>
You have her interest for a week or two at the most. Find something cool to do, like a concert and tell her your friends are going, invite her, and just tell her your friends couldn't make it.

Enjoy getting laid.
>>
>>25039325
Is it really this simple? Fuck, I'm shaking
>>
>>25039265

"The only party I know of is happening in my pants right now: you're totally invited but it's definitely not gonna last until next year, so you better chop chop before you get drop'd"
>>
>>25039265
>great meeting you too, definitely will do! :)
This is a great response, use it.
>>
>>25039265
"nice meeting you too, will do! see you around"

don't include emoji or anything man.
try to learn of more parties, maybe even throw one yourself. because if you go to one with few mutual friends you'll have a greater reason to talk to her more, and you could even not invite people you think might hit on her. go with it.
>>
>>25039484
OK thanks for the help!

>>25039440
Chad would probably get away with that, but I've got to be more careful lol
>>
>>25039498
But she used an emoji, I need to show I'm similarly interested otherwise it might look a bit cold

I don't want to sound too distant when I'm pretending I'm not totally desperate
>>
>>25039525
nah men can very well get away with not using emoji.
you're still sending a friendly message and she'll notice that, not the lack of emoji. men using emoji in this way can sometimes not go well. and people don't gauge how interested you are by your use of emoji. plus, you don't want to come across as too interested until you meet her at the next party, keep it casual until then, then go on the charm offensive at the party; its a better context.

also go with the party idea i mentioned man, it'll get you two together again sooner.
>>
>>25039598
That's exactly the kind of advice I hoped for, thank you so much anon! I won't use any emojis

You're totally right - I think I wait a few days or a week before suggesting a party. Fuck this is so unreal
>>
>>25039265
>implying anon gets invited to parties any more than once a year
>>
>>25039681
great man, and yeah definitely good call on waiting a few days. otherwise it seems like you've fabricated it just to get her, but if you wait a few days its much more natural. not to mention that, if you made a good impression, it gives her longer to think about you/realise any feelings/grow to miss you and be excited to see you again.

and yeah, i know the feeling! but from how this sounds, i'm sure it'll go well. just don't let your confusion get the better of you man!
>>
She added about 50 other guys and said the same thing to all of them. She's just trying to go to the best parties, she doesn't give a shit about you.

Reply with:

Fuck off bitch you can't cuck me
>>
File: 878479008094490.gif (17 KB, 354x369) Image search: [Google]
878479008094490.gif
17 KB, 354x369
>>25039795
Literally spent 1 hour agonising over that simple message, thank you again!

I'll try to keep my autistic tendencies to a minimum but I just know my nerves will fuck me up. Fingers crossed though!
>>
>>25039960
ahahaha yeah man, the first messages are the hardest but it becomes much more natural as time goes on/you develop inside jokes/conversation gets going.
ah don't think like that, i'm sure they won't, especially not in a party setting! fingers definitely crossed mate.
>>
>>25039960
stop listening to these people giving you false hope.
>>
>>25039265
>>25039919
this is right, give her at most a "yeah maybe", definitely no cute shit
>>
File: asianslysmile.gif (1 MB, 209x180) Image search: [Google]
asianslysmile.gif
1 MB, 209x180
>>25039265
She just wants to get invited to more parties.

hfw she's messaged like 20 others the same shit
>>
File: come_on_now.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
come_on_now.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
"we don't have to wait til next year to meet up again, what are you doing next [whenever you are available to meet up]?"
Go get a beer or dinner or something, if she says no she says no. Jesus, OP it's like you're retarded or something
>>
>>25040302
>retarded or something
>/r9k/
I'm sure most of us here are socially retarded. Being a KV for so long can fuck you up
>>
>>25039265
Throw a party and invite her.
>>
OP you should invite her out on new years eve, then it gives you an excuse to be her new year kiss.

You just need to find a party or something happeneing at that time which isn't hard.

But you should probably try to meet her again between now and then so it's not too awkward when you see her.
>>
>>25041668
Love the idea! I don't even know how to kiss properly - guess I'll need to watch a few youtube videos. Hopefully I'm not getting ahead of myself
>>
>>25041829
Forget about the kissing for now, the youtube vids are shit.

First find out if there's any parties for new years eve. Next ask her if she's doing anything for new years eve. Then if she is, invite her out. If not, see if there's any christmas parties you can take her to instead. Better than doing nothing.

And do NOT double text. No matter what.
>>
>>25039265
But you like dolphins exclusively, Jotaro
>>
>>25041956
Sounds like a plan, if there's anything i've learnt from this place it's that "pls respond" is a death sentence
>>
>>25039265
Was this party last week Anon? I sent that message to everyone I could remember.
>>
Fuck off, Chad.
Ask this shit on /adv/.
>>
>>25039265
If she messaged first you're in good standing. If you want to date her just ask "how about a date?" If she's not interested, there's nothing wrong you could say anyway and it won't have mattered. If she's even the tiniest bit interested she'll say yes. It took me a long time to figure out that this was how most girls work, I often thought the opposite.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK