[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it kill you guys that good looking people have it easier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 1449876160769.png (2 MB, 893x1920) Image search: [Google]
1449876160769.png
2 MB, 893x1920
Why does it kill you guys that good looking people have it easier in life? How did you not know this growing up? You're judged as a person off your appearance first, we have eyes for a reason.
>>
>>25038973

it like, doesn't man. why do u like, keep insisting that we should feel differently
>>
PRESSURE

PUSHING DOWN ON YOU
PUSHING DOWN ON ME

UNDER PRESSURE
>>
>>25038973
i think people here are more mad at the fact of it being
Looks>personality/skill
which in turn turns them bitter
>>
desu if i saw a guy like that on the streets i'd laugh my ass off
he looks like some kind ken doll
>>
>>25038973
Because it isn't fair
fuck I know how that sounds, but it isn't
It really is an injustice, Elliot wasn't lying
>>
>>25039047

and he would laugh at your sex life
>>
I get why good looking people have it easier, but I have no respect for them generally.
Not that they are all slackers who get handed everything. I just think someone who puts in so much work on their appearance like in that pic looks gay and deserves no respect as a man.
>>
File: 1446910727467.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446910727467.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>25038973
MOTHERRRRRFUCKEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

orange comment
>>
>>25038973
because they didn't earn it and they don't realize they're treated better and think they got there with hard work
>>
File: le.jpg (60 KB, 387x429) Image search: [Google]
le.jpg
60 KB, 387x429
>>25039058

>Attractive people win in the dating game
>Smart people win in Academia
>tfw life is just the sum total of your genetics
>>
>>25039107

Most rich people inherited their wealth, who said life was fair? It really is just a dice roll.
>>
>>25039076
How would he know a thing about my sex life, anon?
>>
>>25039109
actually attractive people win in academia
>>
they expect the world to reward them the same things despite having different reasons.

in general they lack the self-awareness to establish reasonable standards and goals for themselves and compare themselves to others far too much.
>>
>>25038973
my gramma says im handsome as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 540x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 540x587
>>25039136
Because you look like this
>>
>>25039165
>attractive people win in academia
attractive people win in everything, except prize fighting.
>>
>>25039232
But that's a boy, I think
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Btkke8O6Q
Shit like this gets to me. How can he do that but i cant get a gf
>>
While I understand that the judgemental trait is pretty much embedded into our DNA as human beings, I still feel the pain of the people considered to be ugly. I consider myself to be average at worst and to have the potential to reach a 7 at my best, which isn't too bad. I don't have any scars, acne, I don't suffer from any illness or problems, my hair is thick as ever and my facial structure is decent enough to look forward with confidence when I'm walking down the street.

So what happens if you get any of the conditions above, or all of them? Do you just accept attractive people will always be better than you?
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 720x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 720x709
>>25039254
Sorry, I meant this
>>
>>25039194
>establish reasonable standards and goals for themselves

You mean accepting your place as an inferior human and trying to sublimate all your desires?
>>
>>25039353
yes, that's is correct
>>
>>25039241

even prize fighting (former middle weight boxing champion of the world and part time model)
>>
File: 1447852195992.jpg (191 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1447852195992.jpg
191 KB, 1437x908
That guy has nice facial aesthetics but holy hell is he ever dressed like a faggot, look at that haircut. He looks like an effeminate twink.

I did know this growing up, people who are good looking are liked by default, hell women can have everything handed to them on a silver platter simply because of a good roll on the genetic lottery. It isn't fair, life isn't fair. Put on your cool kid shades and deal with it.
>>
I was told smarts could get me women when I'm successful. I really think that that was just a lie to excuse me looking like shit.
>>
>>25039380
I meant, your looks don't give you an advantage in prize fighting, not that there aren't good looking prize fighters.

I guess though, your looks, even then, would be an advantage. Bigger draw, more PPV purchases etc.
>>
>>25038973
Really? I'm attractive and charming. Why don't I have a gf?
>>
Few people are really THAT ugly, if they have a fit body.

Fat people however, are totally fucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 750x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 750x742
>>25038973
Haha that fur shit is gay as fuck, but he's attractive so it's ok I guess. He looks like he's begging to get jumped though. Why do normies dress like this?
>>
>>25038973
this outfit is way ott
>>
>Grow up thinking women don't care about how you look, how much you earn, what you drive etc.
>go years spending all my cash on whatever, buy a crappy car, Eat and do whatever I like
>Ask out qt for the first time at 18, told me not looking for relationship. Friend calls me about 4 hours later and says she's at a party blowing dudes
>get there, tearing up. Then my mate sits me down when he sees me pulling up and basically explains why I shouldn't give a shit.
>she's been sucking for half an hour, they move some cardboard glory hole in front of her.
>sucks off one of my mates, he's smiling at me like a dick
>my turns up, getting nervous but I had one single drink, for some reason dicks getting hard as fuck. She sucks me off and I came fucking buckets, to the point my balls felt like they drained.
>Throw down the cardboard and say "you filthy fucking slut"
>Her face is in shock, my mate who gave me the drink and chat grabs her, flips her and pulls her pants down, playing with her pussy.
>I'm fat, so at this point I'm surprised at the whole ordeal because it was literally my second house party.
>anon, get on this butch
>mount her, realise how hard sex is while fat, but he starts pushing me on her, hitting my legs from under me. Just got off and walked away.
>Everyone's laughing at this point. Guys are just gangbanging her.

People never treated me well while I was fat, when I got skinny everyone was nice to the point I thought they were fake. A lot of girls I would come off as cold and an asshole. Actually made them like me more, but I couldn't handle it.
>tfw gained half the weight back.
Ah well, 20 now, lost heaps of weight, and she's on the cock 24/7. Who cares though, she still tries to keep me in her orbit. Just don't care anymore
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.