[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like Taylor Swift again? >stops doing god-tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (1653).png (501 KB, 1113x975) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1653).png
501 KB, 1113x975
Why do people like Taylor Swift again?
>stops doing god-tier country for party music
>starts acting like a bitch on social media
>turns from innocent to probably a used up fake
She's cumdumpster now.
>>
c-cuz she browses /b/
>>
>>25038920
Because she's 'attractive'. There is no other reason.
>>
>>25039040
would the world be a better place if we killed off attractive people?
>>
>>25039086
I honestly couldn't care less if people would just be honest and admit that that's the only reason they give a shit.
>>
Taylor Swift belongs in a breeding pen.

MY breeding pen.
>>
>>25039363
Nah
She doesnt have the thick thighs or hips.
Or the large mammaries
>>
taylor swift upsets me because she epitomizes how broken i am

when i look at her all my brain can think is LOOK AT THIS PURE GODDESS, I WANT TO DEVOTE MYSELF TO HER AS HER SHINING CHIVALROUS KNIGHT AND GIVE HER TEN ORGASMS PER SECOND WITH MY FACE

and then i remember she'd never give me the time of day and she's probably getting peed on by some guy who can't remember her name right now

but it happens again every time i see her

i should just put a picture of taylor swift on the insides of my eyelids so that i never forget that being beta is a bad thing and women don't appreciate it
>>
>>25038920
She is the savior of the white race.
>>
>>25040207
She's not even that hot dude, putting any woman on a pedestal is just a bad idea.
>>
>>25040336
she's a cute rich squinty basic bitch and i would cut my fingers off if she told me to t bh fa m
>>
>>25038920
>God-tier country music

This is bait.
>>
>>25040364
That just makes you pathetic.
>>
File: 1449192659179.jpg (28 KB, 594x602) Image search: [Google]
1449192659179.jpg
28 KB, 594x602
>Am I the only one who sees two different foxes? Perhaps I need my eyes checked.
>Completely different foxes.
Why are her fans still defending her despite what she did?
I don't know who's more annoying, the celebrities themselves or their diehard fans.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.