[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the finale of Fargo written by the most redpilled man working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: FARGO_210_0024_CL_d_hires2.jpg (324 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FARGO_210_0024_CL_d_hires2.jpg
324 KB, 1280x720
Was the finale of Fargo written by the most redpilled man working in television? The scene with Peggy and Lou in the car was like something out of an /r9k/ story.
>>
Im starting it now, im so exited damn
>>
>>25038872
Lou: "Some call it our burden, but I say its our privilige (check'em)"
Peggy: "Women cant have it all wha-wha-wha"

How was this in anyway redpilled??
>>
>>25038969
Are you so retarded that you think Peggy was meant to be in the right?
>>
>"Some call it our burden, but I say its our privilege"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I thought it was one of those privilege greentexts, it was fantastic.
>>
what happen? he get le cucked xd
>>
>>25038872
I hated Peggy so much. She deserved a much worse fate.
>>
>>25039300
There's a lot of shit going on with gender roles. Lou shares a war story and get misty eyed, talks about how it's important for men to act as protectors of their own. This shit goes over Peggy's head and she still can't help seeing herself as a victim because she's a woman whose man wanted to provide for her so she could live a comfortable life. She just wanted to "be somebody" when she already was somebody.

It's interesting that she was portrayed by Kirsten Dunst, an actress who got a bunch of shit from liberal media for advocating traditional gender roles.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.