[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
383 KB
383 KB JPG
So there is this girl who goes to my university I consider to be a good acquaintance. We pick on eachother, and text sometimes. She bosses me around jokingly and tells me to throw her stuff away. She's Lebanese, so I joke with here and say she's a Persian princess. She laughs and says stuff back. She jokingly tells me to kill myself sometimes and I just say stuff back. To her. So today she walked in class and sat down in front of me and I said "man it looks like I forgot your red carpet I'm sorry" I laughed because it was a joke. She didn't say anything, then about 5 minutes later she started crying and asked to leave class. Why in the hell did she get pissed off over that? I mean we always pick on eachother and joke around, but now everyone hates me because they say I made her cry. Damn I guess it's true, you can never have a girl as just a friend they are too.
>>
>>25038843

she prob got dumped lol.

great work op.
>>
That's racist as fuck you insensitive bigoted piece of shit.
>>
>>25038921

lol. i thought by "red carpet" op was referring her to being a "princess"

w/e
>>
>>25038960
I was referring to that, and I was actually called racist after this a few times by SJWS. I'm just afraid I'll get kicked out and in the fucking CNN over this. To make matters fucking worse I'm and afghan vet
>>
Why are you assuming that had anything to do with your comment?
>>
Probably that time of the month, girls act so weird and unpredictable.
>>
>>25039349
I assume that because people came up to me and called me a jerk for making her cry, and said I was racist.
>>
>>25039575
Given you're relationship with her up to that point, would that really make sense?

Hell, did they even understand the kind of relationship you had with her?
>>
>>25038843
Send her a text or fb message you idiot. Ask if she is OK

Lebanese are based and probably the only people who stand up against friendly merchants
>>
>>25039816
>fb message

Jesus christ what the fuck happened to this board
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.